suggestions

Forum > Suggestions > Cheaters
Reply To Thread (login)
Ad Infinitum [127]
2018-04-11 04:28:34
[6 years, 10 days ago]

Ender if you don't have time to deal with that just give permission to Myriad or someone else to ban cheaters. I just can't stand watching how this game is dying

Xplode [35]
2018-04-11 06:04:29
[6 years, 10 days ago]

Not a bad idea letting Admin guys semi ban cheaters for . limited time potentially ? maybe 7 day IP lock ?

It wont stop cheaters of course but it will potentially stop them from influencing the energy race?

Will need to be an unbiased player with no clan afiliations.

I vote ZAL ;P

MrZal2 [100]
2018-04-11 11:20:10
[6 years, 10 days ago]

Haha, there is no built in authority to ban cheaters other than giving ownership to the game to someone else. Moderators don't have that power and likely couldn't be given it. It would take more coding is all.

I have a feeling that if anyone gets hold of being able to ban anyone they'll just use it on people they dislike and not cheaters anyway. Spite is the engine that drives this game lol.

But if you guys want, feel free to find some other games and post them on the forums for us all to try in the meantime. I'd gladly play something with you guys other than this game, maybe a more co-op based game or something?

Ender [1]
Administrator
2018-04-16 06:34:55
[6 years, 5 days ago]

I only act on ironclad evidence[*] and I don't think anyone besides myself is capable of obtaining this, even if they had full access to the game server. This has been a 1-man shop for too long - there's too much special process needed that it would be a huge effort to iron out all the kinks.

[*] The last 2 paragraphs of my "2018-04-16 06:28:48" reply on the no more captcha thread are relevant here.

Given that I'm not going to be considering this idea further, I'm going to close this thread.

*click*

Forum > Suggestions > Cheaters
Reply To Thread (login)