suggestions

Forum > Suggestions > Buffs For New Bots
Reply To Thread (login)
Final Fantasy [65]
2018-05-01 00:02:43
[5 years, 355 days ago]

I know that new bots get that 300% kudos/xp/speed buff for the first 100 (?) trains, and it definitely helps with making the beginning not be as slow of a process, but once it expires, and you can only buy one per day, which kinda slows it down after that. Even if you do what I do and wait 'til it gets closer to the time where you can buy a new buff, you're still limited to 2x (generally speed and xp), meaning that you're still losing out a bit on kudos and all that.

This might not be as necessary of a change for a lot of people, seeing as I'm sure there's arguments to be made just on the basis of the game (buffs are a perk, not a necessity etc), and the fact that pretty much everyone seems to have their line of ratio and kudos bots to hit from level 25 to 300, but for those of us like me who just play the game during their spare time to kill time, or even newer players who don't necessarily have those advantages, I think it'd definitely help out newer players and stuff.

Even if it was in a limited form, say some kind of limits like within the first x days, or x total playtime, or x levels, you can get the buffs, who knows.

Basically, I'm saying that I think new bots should be able to purchase multiple buffs in a day, I'm not sure if you should expand that to all bots, but I think it may suffice to say that playing with buffs is now the norm, instead of the exception, so maybe it should be easier to do that.

Pothead2 [1]
2018-05-01 19:39:17
[5 years, 355 days ago]

It would probably make more sense at the moment to give higher level bots extra buffs at the moment to help keep them motivated, I have more to add but can't be bothered lol.

Forum > Suggestions > Buffs For New Bots
Reply To Thread (login)