clans

Forum > Clans > Escapism
Reply To Thread (login)
Esvrainzas [134]
2014-08-28 11:17:28
[9 years, 240 days ago]

Escapism is always open to new members. If you want to join contact me, ReneDescartes, Fishwick or shoyuken.

We were in vacations during August but now is time to return to work. We seek players that want to learn how to win in this game.

We can provide you with builds advice and even some stars to help freak your bot if necessary. Come in and benefit from our members experience in this game. If you want, I can personally mentor you step by step.

We will be waiting for your application :)

Train Again [245]
2014-08-28 11:26:06
[9 years, 240 days ago]

good luck :) be fun racing you guys again

Leader2 [71]
2014-08-28 15:23:23
[9 years, 240 days ago]

Good luck too you guys again.

sub xero [1]
2014-08-28 15:29:21
[9 years, 240 days ago]

Hi Esvrainzas. I've sent you mail!

Player Ten [60]
2014-08-29 05:33:23
[9 years, 240 days ago]

Do you accept players? ^_^

Esvrainzas [134]
2014-08-29 05:37:16
[9 years, 240 days ago]

I would accept Player One or Player Five ;)

Player Ten [60]
2014-08-29 06:00:11
[9 years, 240 days ago]

I'm not pulling five and one wont be scoring much as it competes with ten :) But I can provide the entertainment if that is what you prefer? :p

Esvrainzas [134]
2014-08-29 06:03:45
[9 years, 240 days ago]

Entertainment is always welcome :)

Ville [134]
2014-08-29 10:34:57
[9 years, 239 days ago]

I applied 2 years ago and you all didn't accept me, have I proved myself as a "good" player yet?

lPOWERl [171]
2014-08-29 10:42:13
[9 years, 239 days ago]

do you accept forum readers? :)

Esvrainzas [134]
2014-08-29 12:19:02
[9 years, 239 days ago]

@Ville: you are a good player but your personality doesn't fit in our team. That's why you were rejected.

@|POWER|: we prefer members that contribute with energy but if you promise to spice up the clan forum, I will be glad to accept you.

Sesshomaru [100]
2014-08-29 12:28:37
[9 years, 239 days ago]

Esv, accept gr33n, he is too sexy for his shirt. I guarantee it.

Ville's Fallout 3 Personality Profile:

Strength - 5 + 2
Perception - 5 + 1
Endurance - 5 + 3
Charisma - 5 - 2
Intelligence 5 + 1
Agility 5 + 2
Luck 5

Enjoy your spiced up forum Esv and good luck in September! :)

Crab Whistler [130]
2014-08-29 12:37:12
[9 years, 239 days ago]

Seems Ville should focus in Small Guns, Energy Weapons and Lockpicking.

Leader2 [71]
2014-08-29 12:57:52
[9 years, 239 days ago]

Accept me i Promise to spice up your forum. :P

lPOWERl [171]
2014-08-29 13:03:37
[9 years, 239 days ago]

lol, first off ville gives out stars each month..free use of his dumpers to anyone in the clan besides other things. If you dont want personality like that in your clan im not sure i want to use my spices on your forum :P

dragonrose [36]
Head Moderator
2014-08-29 13:11:10
[9 years, 239 days ago]

I think there's more to Ville than free stars & ratio whores.

He has matured into a balanced, natural leader. I'd be proud if he were in Atreides =)

lPOWERl [171]
2014-08-29 13:30:26
[9 years, 239 days ago]

Oh, he gives out use of ratio whores too rose? :P

What i was trying to point out is he is clearly a kind good hearted person, the kind of guy that should be in the best clan ;)

Ville [134]
2014-08-29 22:16:05
[9 years, 239 days ago]

Thanks for that Rose, those words mean a lot to me :) Especially given our forum wars from my bots2 days. I do think I've matured from those days. I stopped trying to be Dougie and Mal, and realized being myself is pretty cool.

Zal I've never played that game.

First of all I did not mean to turn your recruitment thread into a thread about me, so I apologize for that. I was making a sarcastic comment because you've been known to be rather sarcastic yourself Esv ;) I would think if I was to send my application now your clans opinion would change.

I do not know if you had a say in my recruitment but Myraid rejected me due to ties with Rapture and auto-clicking. I believe I've made my stance very firm on all that (especially through Zion/Alan, breaking up Zion due to it's reputation, ect.) and proved that I'm a clean player. I keep good company around me in this game, and we all play the game the way it's meant to be played. He also said that I was a clan hopper (at the time I had not committed to a clan so I understand that, and in the future that may have proven in to be true due to Eternal/Zion/Eternal lol) but at the time I had not proven myself. I never had a top 10, gained consistent energy or proven to be worthy. I was very rough around the edges and far from being a good player.

None the less you guys didn't want to take a chance on me, I don't blame you, but that added fuel to the fire. I think there's something to be said of the escapism arrogance of "we are better than you." I've always gotten that vibe from your clan. Maybe it came from Fishwick always attacking my bots because my builds were not as freaked as his, then him lying about his build. When I first build my level 55 dumpers he sent me a message saying if I gathered energy on them to dump on my main (instead of idle energy) he would rape them. Maybe it's from you all leveling me or any of my clan mates that tried to get energy from the Kudowoodo bots. Maybe it was shoy just being shoy ;) Maybe it was when you guys onlined me in May trying to keep me from getting a top 10. Or maybe it's Esv right now (a year later) saying I still do not fit on your team... None of those qualities are qualities of a team I want to be apart of.

I respect what you all have done. Rene is one of the best players in the game. Fishwick can score at a pace as fast as I can. Benny owns bots4, but I think his heart is elsewhere, and Esv you're a good dude but sometimes you say the damnedest things..

In a way it worked out for the best. I learned a lot in Eternal and I'm damn glad they gave me a chance, which is why I'm showing my loyalty to them now. Shoe and Rivan taught me how to freak bots. Gpof helped me with builds, Nos with motivation, Tomato helped me scoring, Jules lended me stars, it has been a huge team effort. They molded me into the player that I am now, and I owe it all to them.

What's been the result since then?

I've won 10 out of 19 months (including this month) since joining Eternal. 7 with Eternal and 3 with my own clan. Escapism has won 8 months during that span. You guys did go Idle, but I've read forum logs of you guys giving in because I was scoring. Ever since we won July last year Fishwick has not done much energy wise, that deflated him in ways (although he might not admit to it, he did admit it to me a couple times).

I've had 14 top 10's (including this month) and gained top energy twice. I could have done all that for Escapism but I just didn't "fit." According to those stats, Escapism could have possibly won 10 more months, and 18 out of the last 19.

Yes, this is a bold post, and I know I am coming off arrogant (I'm a little bitter as you can tell) but those whom are on my team know that I would do anything for them. I give away stars for hard work, and I'll lend dumpers to clan mates that need them. I help with builds and do what I can to encourage my clan mates to be the best team mate they can be. I would not have been able to accomplish what I did without the support of my team, and it's my goal to return it 10 fold.

Eternal has proven to stand the test of time and been a welcome home for me. Everyone is treated with respect and given a chance to shine. I'm glad I'm apart of a team that welcomes me, not one that feels like there is no "room" for me.

Best of luck with your recruitment.

~ Ville

Luthrin [100]
2014-08-29 22:48:13
[9 years, 239 days ago]

Ville` You are the man!!! xo

Shoegazer [102]
2014-08-29 23:25:44
[9 years, 239 days ago]

glad ville is in eternal again :)

Jans [87]
2014-08-30 00:41:14
[9 years, 239 days ago]

Well that was a huge post, but i actually read it. +1 Ville :)

And go Escapism :)

Leader2 [71]
2014-08-30 03:22:00
[9 years, 239 days ago]

I read that to. Villes one of the nicest people around on this game

I already said good luck to them they just aren't the team they use to be

Gpof2 [130]
2014-08-30 06:52:13
[9 years, 239 days ago]

What i was trying to point out is he is clearly a kind good hearted person, the kind of guy that should be in the best clan ;)

He is :3

dragonrose [36]
Head Moderator
2014-08-30 06:56:33
[9 years, 239 days ago]

but he's not in Atreides ...

Fishwick [134]
2014-08-30 08:00:10
[9 years, 239 days ago]

Is this a Ville thread or an Escapism thread? :p. There is absolutely no doubt Ville turned into one of the most committed players bots has, but as Myriad said at the time, and as Esv stated above, he just didn't fit. I've no doubt Escapism would have won more months with him (if he was loyal, at least) but winning isn't as important as enjoying winning and being part of a team you want to be a part of. Escapism certainly has less inter-clan arguments and fallings out than Eternal.

On Topic: Applications still open \o/ if you are relatively new to the game, it helps to send a mail to one of the Animus' (Ideally Esvrainzas, myself or Shoyuken) discussing how we can help you.

lPOWERl [171]
2014-08-30 10:10:38
[9 years, 238 days ago]

Lol how can you not fit into a clan :S

doesn't make any sense, but good luck recruiting ..I hope you find people who fit.

Ville [134]
2014-08-30 11:46:19
[9 years, 238 days ago]

So you would not have enjoyed winning if I was on the team? That's harsh..

Fishwick [134]
2014-08-30 13:28:55
[9 years, 238 days ago]

We would have steamrolled everyone, what fun is that! ;p I'm not saying that, but we used to argue a lot, and I certainly wouldn't want to be arguing with a clan member

Ville [134]
2014-08-30 15:08:57
[9 years, 238 days ago]

We only argue because when our clans compete against each other, it's apples and oranges.

You helped me a bunch back drying escapisms streak, with builds and what not. Our relationship dissipated when we broke your streak in June.

Sesshomaru [100]
2014-08-30 17:29:29
[9 years, 238 days ago]

Haven't read a Ville book in a while. And that's fine you haven't played Fallout 3 Ville, it was just random.

As for how you turned out Ville, you're the same to me as you were in Black & White days. You just have more stars and spend more time on the game than you used to. Oh, and for those Kudowoodo bots, I was the one who made all of them, hahahaha. But how is that surprising, I've probably built over 1,000 bots on this game alone.

As for Rapture/Black and White etc., even with all the auto-clicking and such, I still felt more at home in those clans than any on bots4. For all Eternal and Escapism have done (and Atreides), I still think it's chump change in comparison to what we used to accomplish in bots2 for our clans. But there's no use looking back on the past, and even if you and I like to do that a bit Ville, you took advantage of the present and did more for bots4 than I ever did really (at least by way of a specific number you can say you created energy/win wise etc.). You invested wisely in dumpers and freaked bots and motivated your team to try when some others would've liked to just sit back for a month. I would suggest you keep going strong Ville and I hope that Escapism also keeps going strong to give you something to do haha.

But yes, this is far too much of a Ville thread now. Back to topic: Escapism is a clan of "bots4 professionals" so as far as there is professionals in bots4. Except for Super Saiyan of course. If you want to become a pro at bots4, join Escapism today!

DarkNinjaMaster [42]
2014-08-31 04:55:03
[9 years, 238 days ago]

If this recruitment thread is an example of your "professionalism" I'd say you should work on that.

Crab Whistler [130]
2014-08-31 04:57:33
[9 years, 238 days ago]

This is the bots forum dude. If threads don´t get derailed I´d start to worry.

Fishwick [134]
2014-08-31 05:48:29
[9 years, 238 days ago]

Besides, Zal isn't an Escapism member, and certainly has stronger ties to our #1 rival. Ville derailed it, not an Escapism member. But Zal has a good point, Escapism is full of knowledgeable, nice guys and if you want to learn about the game and become a top player I don't think anywhere beats Escapism.

Leader2 [71]
2014-08-31 13:00:19
[9 years, 237 days ago]

Your position this month speaks for itself.

Wanna join a real clan? Apply for eternal today!

Satanus Inaximasus [295]
2014-08-31 13:02:46
[9 years, 237 days ago]

oh look who it is clan jumper leader you will leave eternal soon enough leader

Sesshomaru [100]
2014-08-31 14:12:34
[9 years, 237 days ago]

I came to get down [2x]
So get out your seats and clan jump around
Clan jump around [3x]
Clan jump up, clan jump up and get down.
Clan jump [18x]

EVERYBODY CLAN JUMP YEAH

And yes Fish, I do have more connections with Eternal than Escapism, but I haven't really done anything for Eternal in 2 years or so now. So I'm pretty much neutral. You guys are a smart bunch and I only tell truths no matter what clan I happen to be in anyway. Good luck again :)

dragonrose [36]
Head Moderator
2014-08-31 14:19:18
[9 years, 237 days ago]

Sorry Esv I did not mean to be part of this thread derailing. I just followed on from the 'New' posts.

Escapism is a well established team of players with an array of expertise & resource.

I wish you well with your future campaigns & with fishing for recruits in an almost empty pond :|

Sesshomaru [100]
2014-08-31 16:18:15
[9 years, 237 days ago]

This is a visual that fits dragonrose's fishing metaphor really well, and has a Corgi in it.

Esvrainzas [250]
2018-01-17 22:49:53
[6 years, 97 days ago]

Reviving this necro thread although I don't like some posts of it. But this is the official Escapism recruiting thread so...

Alright, we keep recruiting new players, that's basicly why we keep winning every month. This month we have OldTime, teacup and deftones all scoring a lot and they are new members.

What we offer:

• If you are new to this game, we can guide you and teach you through all aspects of the game.

• We have a large star pool, so we can borrow some stars for your bots.

• We are planning to give access to all members to a lot of resources: ratio whores, wins dumpers, kudos whores etc. You can use them to build your own resources.

I guess these are more than enough reasons to convince you to join us. Feel free to contact me or Fishwick. Applications without sending a bmail will be rejected just because we don't know who owns that bot.

Retirement [71]
2018-01-18 03:47:26
[6 years, 97 days ago]

Should just let anyone in. Most of the peoole in your clan are there for the tp's anyways :') you lads don't need anyone else in the clan maybe split the clan in half and fight against eachother? Might liven the game up q little bit since no one can defeat 'almighty' escapism :)

fla [59]
2018-01-18 04:01:16
[6 years, 97 days ago]

they still recruit cause they want more easy trophy points lol they dont care about game, game without any competition

Esvrainzas [250]
2018-01-18 04:37:30
[6 years, 97 days ago]

Ok, join Escapism if you wanna be part of a great team, that's what we offer. If you like to fight the status quo join Pirate Haven and try to beat us. Hell, when I started to play I never thought joining Eternal, I just wanted to beat them.

Sometimes I thought about starting a new clan. I even did it when I created Sangue Novo back in 2014. Now I'm doing something that I wanted to try which is leading a clan. Ofc leading Escapism is easy now. What was difficult was making Escapism what it is now. We were at your place remember. Eternal and neps seemed invincible, but we beat them didn't we? Well neps retired in time :P

Btw, Execute tried to lead Reborn and create a new project. You all just throw away that chance. His plan was excellent and with perseverance you would have beaten us. Not taking advantage of these opportunities is maybe why you keep losing. Try to recruit new players for your team, help them and maybe some of them will be consistent and score a lot. We have resources but we are winning simply because we have more active people in our clan. You should gather more than 10 active people if you wanna beat us and you need to have resources too (dumpers and uprapers).

Imagine if deftones, oldtime and teacup were in your team? They are all new players... With some more new members like them you could be competitive... you are like 3-5 people? How do you expect to beat us when we have >10 active persons? Why do you think Eternal died? They stopped recruiting that's why.

If you wanna win you need to recruit people, teach them how bots is played and motivate them to build their own resources. Will you tell me it's hard to build lvl 50 dumpers and a lvl 60 scorer? It's hard to motivate people to build a lot of bots? Ok, they can score low level with just one bot, you have built several whores, but ofc we will compete for that energy.

I know it's always the same story but I guess you will choose to complain again, am I right? The more you complain the more we win, so thank you for free wins, free plats, free tps and free tourneys :)

As expected read Zal's or some Pirate Haven's typical reply post next <-- maybe this stops them derailing Escapism recruiting thread.

Chriseps [168]
2018-01-18 06:49:23
[6 years, 97 days ago]

thumbs up for esv's post. i think that sums it all up nicely

Fishwick [135]
2018-01-18 07:15:29
[6 years, 97 days ago]

Everyone's allowed to recruit, the best don't stay the best by being static. Barcelona are undefeated this season but just bought Coutinho (sorry Yanks, don't know how to translate that to your sports). Want to be our Coutinho? Get in touch :)

MrZal2 [100]
2018-01-18 16:17:58
[6 years, 96 days ago]

i don't see why I would derail this thread, I already posted in it 3 years ago and all I said was accept gr33n and something about Ville lol. But I feel bad for this poor necroed thread anyway, if just for the fact that Ville has a huge write up about respect and all that and he cheated all the time :P

The only thing I will say is if you join Escapism or another clan, use the public forum some, it's darn boring. All these supposed new people come into this game and you never know it because they never talk.

Maker [3]
2018-01-18 18:34:05
[6 years, 96 days ago]

Hello, I am interested in joining the clan. I think I would like to be a leveler, at least that is what I usually like to do. I am a pretty new. I took a close look at the weapons list. I am open to any help with what kind of build to use. Look forward to hearing from you.

Authority [36]
2018-01-18 21:52:59
[6 years, 96 days ago]

This is the strength bot that Maker had forgotten he had. So Maker is not even necessary. I also have another bot Mockup who is a 50/50 str/dex build that is fun.

Authority [36]
2018-01-19 12:39:23
[6 years, 95 days ago]

My bots have been invited to THE FOUR HORSEMEN clan. I am considering accepting, but I asked to join your clan first, so I thought I should make sure you are not interested since I already asked. If I don't hear from you soon, I will assume you are not interested. Thanks.

Fishwick [135]
2018-01-19 13:15:18
[6 years, 95 days ago]

Hey. You're probably best off joining a lower level clan until you've figured out the game and know what your goals will be

El Hefe [298]
2018-01-19 13:17:10
[6 years, 95 days ago]

:o fishy, that your way of saying you dont want 'noobs'? :p what about the whole 'we teach new guys' speech? ;)

Mockup [41]
2018-01-19 13:17:51
[6 years, 95 days ago]

Thanks Fishwick.

Fishwick [135]
2018-01-19 13:38:26
[6 years, 95 days ago]

Help will always be given at Escapism Hefe, to those who ask for it, but if he had another offer, that's cool too.

El Hefe [298]
2018-01-19 13:40:27
[6 years, 95 days ago]

no worries my dearest liverpool-pal.. imma jk =]

Forum > Clans > Escapism
Reply To Thread (login)