miscellaneous

Forum > Miscellaneous > August
Reply To Thread (login)
Executed [134]
2017-08-25 10:30:55
[6 years, 238 days ago]

Good month boys was fun learned a lot. Cya after we beef up the resources a bit more you're not getting that 17 month streak easily :) as gpof said

[07:20] wow this sounds exactly like september 2012

x)

Cosmic [52]
2017-08-25 10:56:00
[6 years, 238 days ago]

Cheers for a good push this month, was enjoyable, goodluck with prep for future months :)

Same time next month?

Gpof2 [131]
2017-08-25 11:24:10
[6 years, 238 days ago]

I like easy trophies but recent months have been a nice change of pace too. Like Cosmic said, it's been a good month. It will feel weird having a big clan that doesn't start with the letter E, but I'll have to deal with that somehow :P

Very glad to see another leader keeping the future of his clan in mind instead of exhausting every drop of resources and manpower. I'd like to see the race continue to the end, but I'm sure you guys know yourselves better than I do and that this decision was made knowing your capabilities and limitations. Looking forward to seeing how you guys do as a clan down the road, in energy numbers and otherwise. It will be at least few months before your first win if I have my way though ;)

MrZal2 [100]
2017-08-25 13:33:21
[6 years, 238 days ago]

For some reason when I think of you all fighting each each month, I get this weird rock music video in my head (maybe NSFW):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewQzuuG_Njk

Can't say a bunch of men fighting each month isn't homoerotic in some senses. And without Jans around I have to say this stuff now :P

Forum > Miscellaneous > August
Reply To Thread (login)