questions

Forum > Questions > Resetting and rape limits
Reply To Thread (login)
Myriad [232]
2011-11-20 23:15:17 🔗
[14 years, 316 days ago]

Does the rape counter reset when you reset your bot?


 
Draoi [69]
2011-11-20 23:16:22 🔗
[14 years, 316 days ago]

I don't think so...but it is possible.


 
Alan [54]
2011-11-20 23:27:51 🔗
[14 years, 316 days ago]

/me watches Myriad reset his bot.


 
Jans [86]
2011-11-21 04:59:03 🔗
[14 years, 316 days ago]

When you reset a bot; does the fight history still show up?

If it doesn't, there's a good chance the rape counters are reset as well.


 
neps [259]
2011-11-21 05:51:27 🔗
[14 years, 316 days ago]

Fight history is not reset.


 
Draoi [69]
2011-11-21 11:48:14 🔗
[14 years, 315 days ago]

I actually got him to reset the fight history page but I don't think that eliminates the rape counter.


 
Emanuel [101]
2011-11-21 19:14:01 🔗
[14 years, 315 days ago]

I thought the attack limit was reset at midnight?


 
little neps [101]
2011-11-21 22:53:12 🔗
[14 years, 315 days ago]

It is.


 
shoyuken [114]
2011-11-21 23:00:07 🔗
[14 years, 315 days ago]

it resets in an hour


 
Ender [1]
Administrator
2011-12-07 20:59:53 🔗
[14 years, 299 days ago]

Are you guys sure? I just looked at the code and it looks like fight history is deleted with reset.


 
Nique89 [83]
2011-12-23 14:14:22 🔗
[14 years, 283 days ago]

I'm wondering about this one too:)Please post when you know the ansver


 
Made2shred [131]
2011-12-24 03:01:35 🔗
[14 years, 283 days ago]

browser caching may have something to do with this.


 
neps [288]
2011-12-24 03:04:52 🔗
[14 years, 283 days ago]

Browser caching? I doubt that.


 
Made2shred [131]
2011-12-24 03:06:05 🔗
[14 years, 283 days ago]

it could still affect it.


 
neps [288]
2011-12-24 03:50:09 🔗
[14 years, 283 days ago]

So if I logged a bot on a different browser, there is a possibility that I will be able to re-rape someone?


 
Made2shred [131]
2011-12-24 04:13:09 🔗
[14 years, 283 days ago]

no, the rape limit is server-side, I'm talking about the fight history.


 
Alan [57]
2011-12-24 09:09:54 🔗
[14 years, 283 days ago]

Fight History is server-side also.

The only thing that is client side, is you being logged in. Ender doesn't keep your session wins/losses/levels like floR did.

Also, does this really even matter? Rape limits reset in one day. If you have to reset your bot rape someone again in one day? Find something else to do.


 
Forum > Questions > Resetting and rape limits
Reply To Thread (login)