questions

Forum > Questions > Similar buffs
Reply To Thread (login)
narggi [77]
2012-07-03 11:18:24 🔗
[14 years, 101 days ago]

Hi all! I have a question I didnt find answer to. Can you have similar buffs in your possession at the same time? Not the same, but ie spirit of wolf II and spirit of wolf III?


 
only [108]
2012-07-03 11:22:55 🔗
[14 years, 101 days ago]

yes you can but they whont stack


 
narggi [77]
2012-07-03 11:28:01 🔗
[14 years, 101 days ago]

I knew that they wont stack and also that you cant buy 2 same buffs...but you say that I can have 2 DIFFERENT exp buffs at the same time?


 
Chim pus [80]
2012-07-03 11:30:21 🔗
[14 years, 101 days ago]

you can have at the same time as long as they are spirit of wolf I, II and III :)


 
narggi [77]
2012-07-03 11:31:07 🔗
[14 years, 101 days ago]

Thanks alot! this helps :P


 
neps [357]
2012-07-03 11:40:32 🔗
[14 years, 101 days ago]

You CAN have two EXP buffs but you will be wasting one by using them at the same time.

From the trophies page:

  • Buffs with the same effects do not stack; the highest value takes effect.

This applies to all buffs.


 
narggi [77]
2012-07-03 11:49:49 🔗
[14 years, 101 days ago]

Yeah but that was not the question: I wanted to know if its possible to own 2 exp buffs at the same time (ofc not using them same time, duh) since you cant own 2 SAME buffs like III & III exp...but I want to stack II & III to my "inventory" and then use another after the first expires.


 
neps [357]
2012-07-03 13:19:01 🔗
[14 years, 101 days ago]

No problem with that.


 
Nosferatu [51]
2012-07-07 16:50:11 🔗
[14 years, 97 days ago]

That's my bot. :)


 
neps [357]
2012-07-08 08:08:06 🔗
[14 years, 96 days ago]

Er, I took that screenshot just to post that, that's my bot. :P


 
Zal [112]
2012-07-08 17:17:53 🔗
[14 years, 96 days ago]

No, you're both wrong, it's my bot!


 
BFal [225]
2012-07-09 06:53:59 🔗
[14 years, 95 days ago]

It's all Wiggin's...


 
Esvrainzas [148]
2012-07-09 15:34:09 🔗
[14 years, 95 days ago]

^just realized that :o


 
Nosferatu [51]
2012-07-09 15:36:47 🔗
[14 years, 95 days ago]

Er, I took that screenshot just to post that, that's my bot. :P

Was just saying that's what mine looks like.


 
Spaw4 [87]
2012-08-11 12:22:19 🔗
[14 years, 62 days ago]

all ur bots belong to us


 
Forum > Questions > Similar buffs
Reply To Thread (login)