questions

Forum > Questions > oi
Reply To Thread (login)
xxtrade05 [2]
2013-06-17 23:01:58 πŸ”—
[13 years, 116 days ago]

so novo aki como upar aki neste jogo


 
Esvrainzas [134]
2013-06-17 23:08:11 πŸ”—
[13 years, 116 days ago]

Portuguese?

Upar? Isso não entendi. O resto sim. És portuguΓƒΒͺs ou brasileiro? Eu sou de Lisboa.


 
Esvrainzas [134]
2013-06-17 23:20:01 πŸ”—
[13 years, 116 days ago]

And I found a brazilian player! I'm still the only portuguese active :(

Who feels like the only representing your country?


 
New Alan [100]
2013-06-17 23:20:53 πŸ”—
[13 years, 116 days ago]

their*

USA USA USA USA


 
ActiveX [206]
Head Moderator
2013-06-18 01:56:05 πŸ”—
[13 years, 116 days ago]

we were over run with portuguese at one stage :P


 
Esvrainzas [134]
2013-06-18 07:20:42 πŸ”—
[13 years, 116 days ago]

I'm the only one who remains... It was them who told my brother about this game. Then my brother told me. Bastard. He's guilty for me playing this game for almost 10 years.


 
Jans [87]
2013-06-18 12:29:49 πŸ”—
[13 years, 116 days ago]

In the early years this game was mostly populated with portuguese and croatians.. And some baltics.


 
Fake One [178]
2013-06-18 14:02:20 πŸ”—
[13 years, 116 days ago]

Ye... I still remember days when lots of Lithuanians was in game :/


 
Ender [1]
Administrator
2013-06-18 21:15:46 πŸ”—
[13 years, 116 days ago]

I'm half Portuguese. :)


 
Esvrainzas [134]
2013-06-19 09:22:56 πŸ”—
[13 years, 115 days ago]

I know Ender ;)


 
Jans [87]
2013-06-19 09:46:37 πŸ”—
[13 years, 115 days ago]

Hardly counts if you don't speak the language :P


 
Forum > Questions > oi
Reply To Thread (login)