bugs

Forum > Bugs > Win gives a loss?
Reply To Thread (login)
Endministrator [16]
2026-09-03 07:50:20 🔗
[32 days ago]

I was fighting granswhore and I won with 33% hp left and it gave me a loss and lose kudos and a record of one loss


 
Khravengger [1]
2026-09-03 07:53:47 🔗
[32 days ago]

You most likely exceeded the time limit. Forgot what the threshold is roughly, but it counts as a loss when you go over.


 
Endministrator [19]
2026-09-03 08:08:13 🔗
[32 days ago]

Fellow endfielder?


 
Barricade [67]
2026-09-03 15:49:18 🔗
[31 days ago]

Believe its around 4 Minutes


 
Esvrainzas [374]
2026-09-14 11:28:49 🔗
[20 days ago]

Iirc, the limit is 300 attempts. If the attacker isn't able to defeat the defender, the defender wins the battle.


 
Ender [1]
Administrator
2026-09-17 12:26:00 🔗
[17 days ago]

2 things to note:

  • The battle timeout mentioned in the replies is a real rule (300 attempts, which is about 4 minutes at default battle speed, which results in the defender winning if you've not defeated them by then). However, I stitched together a few different pieces of logging and have high certainty that this was not a battle timeout.

  • The battle code hasn't been touched too much recently, so it'd be odd for such an "obvious" bug to have been present all this time. Given this, I think the most likely explanation is that you mis-read the result. If it happens again though, a screenshot would help debug.


 
Forum > Bugs > Win gives a loss?
Reply To Thread (login)