clans

Forum > Clans > looking for a clan to join
Reply To Thread (login)
wolfman1 [44]
2012-02-03 12:05:19 🔗
[14 years, 243 days ago]

looking for a clan to join :)


 
Made2shred [34]
2012-02-03 17:26:45 🔗
[14 years, 242 days ago]

join atreides!


 
Nosferatu [1]
2012-02-03 18:10:45 🔗
[14 years, 242 days ago]

Join The Time Lords.


 
Shadowfax [104]
2012-02-03 19:54:56 🔗
[14 years, 242 days ago]

go go time lords!


 
Made2shred [36]
2012-02-04 01:19:06 🔗
[14 years, 242 days ago]

didn't they all get kicked?


 
Alan [69]
2012-02-04 11:28:29 🔗
[14 years, 242 days ago]

I'm quite they did if you read the other threads dumbass.

Stop spamming.

I'm sure this is why people are trying to get people to join their clan because they could use the help.


 
Nosferatu [1]
2012-02-04 12:46:38 🔗
[14 years, 242 days ago]

Actually they are just the top clan from the "Clans" thread I remember. :)

GO GO The Time Lords!


 
Forum > Clans > looking for a clan to join
Reply To Thread (login)