complaints

Y2J [126]
2012-02-03 14:11:42 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 248 days ago]

None


 
Shadowfax [104]
2012-02-03 14:33:26 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 247 days ago]

http://dailypicksandflicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Not-a-single-fuck.png


 
o o [27]
2012-02-03 14:38:54 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 247 days ago]

And this is a complaint how?


 
Jans [86]
2012-02-03 15:41:31 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 247 days ago]

Complaint = no sex


 
dragonrose [45]
Head Moderator
2012-02-03 17:00:02 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 247 days ago]

surely going to the trouble of making this thread indicates the contrary to the ops original alledged feelings?


 
Made2shred [34]
2012-02-03 17:25:46 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 247 days ago]

good to know we're on your mind


 
Ville [58]
2012-02-03 18:51:28 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 247 days ago]

You stole that line from us, be original.

And I had sex last night, it was fantastic. We did it missionary style with Red Hot Chilli Peppers playing in the background. She is having trouble walking straight today. Want more details?


 
neps [314]
2012-02-03 20:48:36 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 247 days ago]

-does not give a fuck

-makes a thread

-does not compute


 
Gpof2 [35]
2012-02-03 20:51:38 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 247 days ago]

What Dragonrose and Neps said sums up my thoughts.


 
Nosferatu [1]
2012-02-03 21:30:48 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 247 days ago]

And I had sex last night, it was fantastic. We did it missionary style with Red Hot Chilli Peppers playing in the background. She is having trouble walking straight today. Want more details?

Yes, many. Also pictures and videos please. :)


 
Chapo [77]
2012-02-03 21:52:22 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 247 days ago]

http://i.imgur.com/RriK9.jpg


 
Shoegazer [81]
Moderator
2012-02-03 22:39:04 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 247 days ago]

did you tebow afterwards ville?


 
Shadowfax [104]
2012-02-03 22:43:26 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 247 days ago]

http://imgur.com/V1G8M


 
Made2shred [36]
2012-02-04 01:17:10 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 247 days ago]

hey, look whos winning!


 
Shoegazer [82]
Moderator
2012-02-11 20:50:18 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 239 days ago]

Dynasty; You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.


 
Taoism [27]
2012-02-12 09:48:24 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 239 days ago]

Don't believe the author of this thread is affiliated with Dynasty.


 
Shoegazer [82]
Moderator
2012-02-12 10:05:43 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 239 days ago]

I think you're right.


 
Jans [87]
2012-02-12 17:40:52 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 238 days ago]

I've thought long and hard about this; i give three fucks about Eternal.


 
Gpof2 [51]
2012-02-12 18:30:57 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 238 days ago]

You give three fucks, or there's three people you'd like to fuck?


 
Asmodeus [116]
2012-02-12 19:03:57 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 238 days ago]

This is Jans we are taking about.. there is definitely more than 3 people he wants to fuck in Eternal.


 
Gpof2 [51]
2012-02-12 19:15:38 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 238 days ago]

Good point


 
neps [319]
2012-02-12 23:45:36 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 238 days ago]

Must be the three bots I have in there.


 
Jans [87]
2012-02-13 04:53:40 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 238 days ago]

Oh neps is definitely on the list. Never been with an asian before.


 
Sera [1]
2012-02-13 05:40:16 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 238 days ago]

Chinatown Amsterdam


 
Nosferatu [1]
2012-02-13 09:31:49 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 238 days ago]

Neps isn't Asian..... he's Filipino.


 
neps [319]
2012-02-13 13:58:42 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 238 days ago]

That's like saying you're not white, you're American.


 
Spawn [126]
2012-02-13 14:49:29 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 237 days ago]

Neps=Asian(bots2)


 
Shoegazer [83]
Moderator
2012-02-13 15:30:56 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 237 days ago]

clearly this is no longer about fucks or eternal


 
Draoi [55]
2012-02-13 17:29:19 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 237 days ago]

asian was an annoying emo asshole. Neps isn't :P


 
Asmodeus [120]
2012-02-13 17:32:59 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 237 days ago]

He kinda is...


 
Draoi [55]
2012-02-13 17:42:47 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 237 days ago]

He is only annoying to you because you keep saying stupid things and he corrects you.


 
Asmodeus [120]
2012-02-13 18:01:04 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 237 days ago]

I don't believe so.


 
Made2shred [52]
2012-02-17 08:08:00 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 234 days ago]

either way we are winning :3


 
Nosferatu [1]
2012-02-18 23:37:36 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 232 days ago]

I'm not white, I am American. :)


 
Shadowfax [104]
2012-02-19 00:38:19 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 232 days ago]

I'm not American, I'm white.


 
Post by Shadowfax on 2012-02-19 00:38:20 removed by moderator.
Nosferatu [1]
2012-02-19 11:58:05 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 232 days ago]

Shadowfax is from Chicago.


 
Made2shred [54]
2012-02-20 03:05:28 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 231 days ago]

stalker much ^


 
CwG [75]
2012-02-20 03:20:51 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 231 days ago]

made2shred, you didnt know nos touches little boys in his off time. a bit more than a stalker.


 
Made2shred [54]
2012-02-20 03:22:39 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 231 days ago]

you people are crazy


 
CwG [75]
2012-02-20 03:26:04 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 231 days ago]

thats offensive M2S


 
Made2shred [54]
2012-02-20 03:31:07 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 231 days ago]

chill out. have a bong


 
CwG [75]
2012-02-20 03:35:27 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 231 days ago]

prefer one hitters.


 
Made2shred [54]
2012-02-20 03:43:16 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 231 days ago]

fair enough then


 
xVillex [82]
2012-02-22 10:57:32 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 229 days ago]

I've always been kin to joints.


 
Sheldon Cooper [25]
2012-02-22 13:49:45 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 229 days ago]

Without joints youยดd fall apart.


 
Shadowfax [104]
2012-02-22 14:11:58 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 229 days ago]

I think this topic is off the ball, we need to socket it back in place...

Oh and I'm not from chicago :x
Also, I'd give a fuck about eternal if I could have access to neps... just sayin... he's pretty hawt


 
Sheldon Cooper [25]
2012-02-22 14:14:13 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 229 days ago]

I would pick Zal over neps any day... just sayin.


 
Made2shred [57]
2012-02-23 05:14:03 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 228 days ago]

gpof > the world


 
Champion [104]
2012-02-24 11:03:19 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 227 days ago]

The walls of Jericho!!!!!!!!ยก


 
Shadowfax [104]
2012-02-24 21:01:45 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 226 days ago]

The Jericho of Walls!


 
neps [323]
2012-02-24 21:03:10 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 226 days ago]

The Jowls of Whericko!


 
Made2shred [58]
2012-02-25 22:48:36 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 225 days ago]

almost 5mil :D


 
Nosferatu [1]
2012-02-25 23:23:08 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 225 days ago]

Almost famous.


 
Made2shred [58]
2012-02-25 23:24:28 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 225 days ago]

almost? pretty sure we're the most known clan, haven't lost yet :P


 
neps [324]
2012-02-25 23:49:51 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 225 days ago]

Heartattack and Vine has 3/5 spots on the homepage HoC, and is half the time the topmost clan name in the online list. :)


 
Made2shred [58]
2012-02-25 23:58:06 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 225 days ago]

I stand corrected...


 
Nosferatu [1]
2012-02-26 11:20:55 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 225 days ago]

You usually do.


 
Made2shred [58]
2012-02-26 23:59:32 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 224 days ago]

that's true ^


 
Draoi [84]
2012-02-27 00:05:06 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 224 days ago]

I give over five thousand fucks for eternal.


 
Draoi [84]
2012-02-27 00:05:38 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 224 days ago]

five hundred thousand!!!!


 
neps [324]
2012-02-27 00:06:12 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 224 days ago]

I try to give at least one million fucks, when I come out of the gray.


 
neps [324]
2012-02-27 00:06:44 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 224 days ago]

Lol Draoi, hivemind


 
Draoi [84]
2012-02-27 00:11:14 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 224 days ago]

I'm fabulous.


 
neps [324]
2012-02-28 10:34:50 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 223 days ago]

Your logo is faaaabulous!


 
Draoi [101]
2012-02-28 14:38:31 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 222 days ago]

lawlz, you know it babe


 
Zal [112]
2012-02-29 10:12:13 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 222 days ago]

I give 5 fucks times 10 then divided by 2, then multiplied by the square root of 308,025. That gives me F. Then when I put F into the equation F=ma, where F is the fucks I give, m is the mass of easy's penis, and a is the unknown factor of the acceleration of easy's erection when he sees his name mentioned.

Solve for a.


 
neps [325]
2012-02-29 10:16:43 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 222 days ago]

13875/m


 
Draoi [101]
2012-02-29 10:22:49 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 222 days ago]

Over 9000?


 
Jans [87]
2012-02-29 10:27:34 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 222 days ago]

"over 9000" is technically correct, but a = oo is more accurate.

(dammit Ed, sort out the charset ;)


 
Draoi [101]
2012-02-29 10:29:06 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 222 days ago]

;p


 
neps [325]
2012-02-29 10:29:48 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 222 days ago]

You sure?

over9000 = 13875/m
Then m(over9000) = 13875
m = 13875/(over9000)
m = 1/(over9000)

mass of easy's dick = 1/over9000


 
Jans [87]
2012-02-29 10:31:18 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 222 days ago]

1% of infinity is still quite a lot.


 
Draoi [101]
2012-02-29 10:32:42 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 222 days ago]

That's right bitches, my dick is huge


 
neps [325]
2012-02-29 10:34:30 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 222 days ago]

1/over9000 =/= 1% of infinity


 
Draoi [101]
2012-02-29 10:34:41 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 222 days ago]

Also, what a surprise. An asian doing math instead of what he is supposed to be doing, like filling the clan treasury.


 
neps [325]
2012-02-29 10:43:44 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 222 days ago]

I wish you could make the overflow from training go straight into treasury.


 
Jans [87]
2012-02-29 10:44:33 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 222 days ago]

Isn't there an app for that?


 
Draoi [101]
2012-02-29 10:45:15 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 222 days ago]

Get an auto refresh extension for chrome and have it go off ever 5 minutes or whatever. If you donate 5m to start the auto refresh will donate another 5m.


 
Jans [87]
2012-02-29 10:46:03 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 222 days ago]

autofiller!


 
Draoi [101]
2012-02-29 10:46:28 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 222 days ago]

lol @ both of jans' comments


 
neps [325]
2012-02-29 10:46:51 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 222 days ago]

Autorefresh scripts/addons are illegal.


 
Draoi [101]
2012-02-29 10:47:49 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 222 days ago]

I thought his specification was a script that kept you from ever idling out?


 
neps [325]
2012-02-29 10:48:27 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 222 days ago]

I used to use the Firefox addon, but Ender explicitly stated that auto refresh scripts are not allowed.


 
Draoi [101]
2012-02-29 10:50:04 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 222 days ago]

Well, then make a window that is just treasury filling and don't hide it behind stuff. Having it there in front of you should remind you enough to hit f5 on that page more often then you are donating now.


 
Ender [1]
Administrator
2012-02-29 18:47:02 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 221 days ago]

Yeah, that's technically against the rules. I'll admit I did it in in bots2 though (and was the only automation I ever did). It didn't last long though because I forgot to turn it off once when I walked away from the computer so floR's script caught me. :p


 
mk10 [38]
2012-02-29 20:40:07 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 221 days ago]

5 fucks times 10 then divided by 2, then multiplied by the square root of 308,025. That gives me F.

This equation is flawed.

-anti-joke chicken


 
Made2shred [60]
2012-03-01 02:03:41 ๐Ÿ”—
[14 years, 221 days ago]

This equation is flawed.

no it's not, he is just wrong. the answer is 13,875 fucks.