complaints

Forum > Complaints > Min Con
Reply To Thread (login)
Alan [73]
2012-03-06 12:49:22 🔗
[14 years, 216 days ago]

Fuck you. When I level, I like having 20-25 con.

Get all my strength, then add dex. Then redis to con.

You're fucking me up damn con rule!

/ends rant.


 
Number Two [63]
2012-03-06 13:04:49 🔗
[14 years, 216 days ago]

hmm

i always add con then work to str and rediss into dex when i get armours :D


 
Alan [74]
2012-03-06 13:07:04 🔗
[14 years, 216 days ago]

I get the strength so I can camp for armors and stuff. Then the dex so I can possibly get the weapon. Redis to Con.


 
ziaodix [135]
2012-03-06 13:42:39 🔗
[14 years, 215 days ago]

I split my redis between con & dex.


 
ziaodix [135]
2012-03-06 13:43:19 🔗
[14 years, 215 days ago]

But yeah, I always get my strength to it's set point first to be able to camp/order armors.


 
Draoi [50]
2012-03-06 14:15:20 🔗
[14 years, 215 days ago]

I just like how you train to level :)


 
Nosferatu [1]
2012-03-07 00:06:02 🔗
[14 years, 215 days ago]

I enjoy playing with myself. ^^


 
neps [327]
2012-03-07 03:56:12 🔗
[14 years, 215 days ago]

While I watch ofc.


 
HoboX [60]
2012-03-07 12:23:21 🔗
[14 years, 215 days ago]

i play with my legos


 
Made2shred [68]
2012-03-08 00:48:04 🔗
[14 years, 214 days ago]

clean up after, I don't want to step on your legos


 
HoboX [62]
2012-03-08 00:52:06 🔗
[14 years, 214 days ago]

i leave lego boobytraps in my wake! beware!


 
Made2shred [68]
2012-03-08 00:58:12 🔗
[14 years, 214 days ago]

fuck.


 
Mainor [84]
2012-03-08 04:02:21 🔗
[14 years, 214 days ago]

boobie-traps?


 
HoboX [63]
2012-03-08 04:21:45 🔗
[14 years, 214 days ago]

thats what i said! -im a young asian kid in a trench coat-


 
Nosferatu [1]
2012-03-08 08:42:07 🔗
[14 years, 214 days ago]

HoboX, another 4499ff. Just like Alan.


 
Alan [80]
2012-03-08 12:25:46 🔗
[14 years, 214 days ago]

its a good color.


 
Nosferatu [1]
2012-03-08 18:45:29 🔗
[14 years, 213 days ago]

Mine's better.


 
Mithrandon [146]
2012-03-09 02:17:43 🔗
[14 years, 213 days ago]
49F is certainly a nice color
 
Made2shred [68]
2012-03-09 02:22:03 🔗
[14 years, 213 days ago]

469 is better


 
Number Two [63]
2012-03-09 03:18:17 🔗
[14 years, 213 days ago]

im on 6af, find it nicest to my eyes


 
Champion [104]
2012-03-14 05:47:05 🔗
[14 years, 208 days ago]

I like the map Hardhat on MW3


 
Gpof2 [60]
2012-03-14 23:47:54 🔗
[14 years, 207 days ago]

I like Dome more, but Hardhat is awesome too!

And omg stepping on legos is the worst >_<


 
Dutchman [53]
2012-03-15 01:33:11 🔗
[14 years, 207 days ago]

The only time I hate some is when playing infected and EVERYONE camps up on the satellite >.<


 
Alan [80]
2012-03-15 08:27:40 🔗
[14 years, 207 days ago]

dome > hardhat.

But hardhat is the second best map in the game.

Bring back nuketown!


 
Dutchman [66]
2012-03-15 08:41:52 🔗
[14 years, 207 days ago]

OMG. Alan I hate the minimum CON bullshit >.<


 
BFal [173]
2012-04-01 08:40:02 🔗
[14 years, 190 days ago]

I hate the min con shit too... what gives...


 
Nosferatu [1]
2012-04-01 19:18:52 🔗
[14 years, 189 days ago]

It's to reduce the "super" whoring of bots to make them easily rape-able.


 
Saiyan Z [140]
2012-04-01 19:41:18 🔗
[14 years, 189 days ago]

The irony is that on the other end of the scale, the min con rule stops the best tourney bots from being made at some levels. If there was no con rule better freaked bots are possible.


 
Ender [1]
Administrator
2012-04-01 19:53:01 🔗
[14 years, 189 days ago]

I suppose min con could be reevaluated in the face of dynamic EPH and such if it bothers people so much.


 
Mithrandon [148]
2012-04-02 03:15:31 🔗
[14 years, 189 days ago]

Naa keep it, it's part of the game, and people just rant about it because it's a limit they haven't set for themselves. basically people want a limitless game that serves every single player the same, regardless of level or contribution to the game (time put into the game is the joker), but i think putting some restrictions in is just making it better and more challenging.


 
Alan [80]
2012-04-02 08:32:51 🔗
[14 years, 189 days ago]

I'm not bitching, i was just having fun. No reason to get all serious.


 
Mithrandon [148]
2012-04-02 11:51:07 🔗
[14 years, 189 days ago]

huh?


 
Nosferatu [1]
2012-04-03 08:46:17 🔗
[14 years, 188 days ago]

He took your statement to be directed at him since he was the one that started the thread.


 
Mithrandon [148]
2012-04-03 10:15:45 🔗
[14 years, 188 days ago]

ikr


 
Number Two [66]
2012-04-05 04:45:57 🔗
[14 years, 186 days ago]

whats minimum anyway? ive got like...30 on lvl 66?


 
Alan [80]
2012-04-05 08:27:48 🔗
[14 years, 186 days ago]

Level * .35 = Bots4

Level / 3.5 = Bots2


 
Number Two [66]
2012-04-08 14:11:48 🔗
[14 years, 183 days ago]

wow so i could have went lower...shit :p


 
Forum > Complaints > Min Con
Reply To Thread (login)