miscellaneous

Forum > Miscellaneous > Special buff time!
Reply To Thread (login)
Crab Whistler [130]
2014-01-04 14:03:33 ๐Ÿ”—
[12 years, 270 days ago]

Reason enough?

Iร‚ยดm thinking Hastened Adventure but with energy :P


 
New Alan [79]
2014-01-04 14:04:28 ๐Ÿ”—
[12 years, 270 days ago]

yaa!

Seconded.


 
New Alan [79]
2014-01-04 14:26:25 ๐Ÿ”—
[12 years, 270 days ago]

So I was thinking about how crazy this would be. You could drain a dumper that's been sitting all month in one or two fights..

That'd make for some crazy energy ;)


 
dragonrose [65]
Head Moderator
2014-01-04 14:57:59 ๐Ÿ”—
[12 years, 270 days ago]

Benny, you talk too much!


 
Crab Whistler [130]
2014-01-04 15:01:00 ๐Ÿ”—
[12 years, 270 days ago]

Nah-ah, Iร‚ยดm only responsible for 3100 of them. The rest are divided between Leader, Pat and Daz.


 
New Alan [79]
2014-01-04 15:03:03 ๐Ÿ”—
[12 years, 270 days ago]

I got 1800!


 
Nosferatu [195]
2014-01-04 22:32:51 ๐Ÿ”—
[12 years, 269 days ago]

Y'all fuckers need to use chat.


 
New Alan [79]
2014-01-05 00:27:37 ๐Ÿ”—
[12 years, 269 days ago]

/me pokes nos

Hehe


 
Trio [340]
2014-01-05 02:33:29 ๐Ÿ”—
[12 years, 269 days ago]

I do like the idea of unique buffs issued at whole game milestones, even if they're not particularly useful to everybody.


 
ForThePeople [124]
2014-01-05 05:19:43 ๐Ÿ”—
[12 years, 269 days ago]

Don't talk to Daz, he is a cunt


 
shadow_rith [74]
2014-01-05 07:50:56 ๐Ÿ”—
[12 years, 269 days ago]

Messages: 2,655 and i still use chat.


 
Leader2 [69]
2014-01-05 08:39:47 ๐Ÿ”—
[12 years, 269 days ago]

Think i have more than 3100 Benny. And I still think I'm short of bots :)


 
Leader2 [69]
2014-01-05 08:45:05 ๐Ÿ”—
[12 years, 269 days ago]

Wait 1 minute it's b-mails were on about for some reason I thought it was bots we own I thought the screenshot was of the amount if bots on the game

We'll if it's bmails times yours by about 10 crab and that probably how many I've sent maybe even more


 
King Zal [80]
2014-01-05 09:47:06 ๐Ÿ”—
[12 years, 269 days ago]

I wonder how many of those messages were just "lol" or "ok".


 
Forum > Miscellaneous > Special buff time!
Reply To Thread (login)