questions

Forum > Questions > Questions
Reply To Thread (login)
Onemanshow [108]
2023-09-19 18:47:48
[221 days ago]

I stumbled onto this game late last year, and while I have times where I don't log on for months, and times where I only play for 5 minutes at a time when I finally do log on, I genuinely enjoy the process of slowly getting stronger. There's only 3 issues that I find myself facing while I'm playing, and this is keeping me from keeping a window open on my second monitor and playing half the day while at work.

I'm not the biggest fan of fighting other bots, to me it's more fun to train and level up and improve my gear. Looking through the hall of fame, there are many high level bots but they all have a metric crapload of fights on them on top of training to get to that level. Do clans expect that or is sprinkling in fights here and there okay?

My second issue is nothing to do with my excess kudos after I've hit cap. I guess you could say I'm looking for a clan that I can slowly fill the treasury for with my extra money from training, but the reason this isn't posted in the clans forum is because of my biggest issue that's holding me back from clicking all day, which is:

Hanging out in the showroom for the gears/weapons I desire. While posting this I've been waiting for just over 45 minutes looking for new weapons I've just got the stats to equip my last level, and during that time I have yet to miss a refresh, but I don't have either weapon to speak for it either, which is a slight bummer. This compounds when I feel like it's a minor miracle if I can go two fights without my stealskull taking damage. Now I know this can be solved with stars, but I don't think I want to put a monitary investment into a game I can go long stretches without missing, even though I find this game "scratches my itch" when I log in.

The questions I have are, is this a niche for a guy like me that just likes to level and make sure a clan's treasury is capped? Or will my issues go away/become easier as I level up more? Or should I go look for a game that's more specific towards what I'm looking for? Thanks in advance!

MrZal2 [100]
2023-09-19 19:30:44
[221 days ago]
I'm not the biggest fan of fighting other bots, to me it's more fun to train and level up and improve my gear. Looking through the hall of fame, there are many high level bots but they all have a metric crapload of fights on them on top of training to get to that level. Do clans expect that or is sprinkling in fights here and there okay?

That's an in-depth strategy really. I don't think any clan expects you to get to high level and get lots of energy and wins. At this point I think most clans would just like having someone new to talk to. There is no real defined "goal" of the game though, you can just do what you want.

My second issue is nothing to do with my excess kudos after I've hit cap. I guess you could say I'm looking for a clan that I can slowly fill the treasury for with my extra money from training, but the reason this isn't posted in the clans forum is because of my biggest issue that's holding me back from clicking all day, which is: Hanging out in the showroom for the gears/weapons I desire. While posting this I've been waiting for just over 45 minutes looking for new weapons I've just got the stats to equip my last level, and during that time I have yet to miss a refresh, but I don't have either weapon to speak for it either, which is a slight bummer. This compounds when I feel like it's a minor miracle if I can go two fights without my stealskull taking damage. Now I know this can be solved with stars, but I don't think I want to put a monitary investment into a game I can go long stretches without missing, even though I find this game "scratches my itch" when I log in.

If you want you can ask people on the public forum to put stars on you temporarily. Some people have lots and lots of stars and don't really use them that much. But yes, showroom "camping" is annoying. It was meant to simulate earning a "drop" like is a hack and slash game. My only suggestion is to just stick it out, you'll get the items eventually. You can also make a second bot and watch the showroom on it, the showroom is the same for everyone. You can then log on and buy the item before the showroom refreshes.

The questions I have are, is this a niche for a guy like me that just likes to level and make sure a clan's treasury is capped? Or will my issues go away/become easier as I level up more? Or should I go look for a game that's more specific towards what I'm looking for? Thanks in advance!

It's not a niche, no. The founder of this game, Ender, used to just have a training bot on bots2 and it was one of the highest levels on it. This game was literally designed by one of those niche guys. This game lets you pretty much have an infinite training capacity, the only thing against it maybe it being boredom. And if you want to fill up treasuries feel free to join one of the top clans or make your own clan with like 40-50 bots. You'll have lots of treasury to fill up!

LOMU [266]
2023-09-19 20:24:07
[221 days ago]

To make life easier looking for items in the showroom:

• Open the Chat
  • Sporadically (approx. once every hour) Jane will appear
  • Recommend using Delivery as your chat name so you get prompted when this happens. Otherwise you might miss it if not paying attention.
  • When Jane appears, type "!take [whatever item you're looking for] into the chat " e.g. !take Troll Shoe
  • That item will then show up in the next showroom refresh

A big timesaver when you're looking for those hard to find items, and no stars required :)

Zizu [386]
2023-09-19 21:08:30
[221 days ago]

Solved the star issue now go order what you need x)

Onemanshow [108]
2023-09-19 23:02:19
[221 days ago]

Now I definitely have no excuses, thank you Zizu. And thank you Mr Zal and Lomu for the advice.

Off [30]
2023-09-20 06:12:50
[221 days ago]

Quick correction Jane pops every 2 hrs unless Ender resets her cause sometimes shes broken/stuck and if you want to know the last time she popped u can use !jane then it will show when she last popped. Also the high lvl with wins its mainly for getting alot of monthly/overall trphs mainly top lvl, wins, energy, etc so they get passive trophies so u stock up on them as u lvl so once u commit to training u have a ton to start using them alot more for speed and xp buffs if ever you need tips and tricks or more insight on anything dont hesitate to ask in forums or active ppl despite the toxicity from certain you will get an answer :)

Forum > Questions > Questions
Reply To Thread (login)