As you may have noticed, I have a tendency to add little flavorful hidden messages throughout the game for doing various obscure things. Sheldon Cooper recently picked up on this with regards to the birth date settings, so I decided to turn it into a little game. Here are the rules:
- The bot to post a screenshot of the final age-based hidden message wins 1 free star.
- The star is of course transferable, but the trophy points are not, so respond on the bot that you want to get the trophy points on.
- You must post responses to this thread.
- Every hidden message is in a green box. If it's red, it's an error and it doesn't count.
- Either a screenshot or copy/paste is fine.
- It doesn't matter how many you find, only the person to post the 9th and final hidden message wins.
Here's the current status of what's been found (5 out of 9):
- "Glorius escape from the womb, comrade!" - Set the current day as your birth date.
- "Please report to the training room for your regularly scheduled beatings, infant." - Set birth date so that your age is under 2.
- "Okay, but you're probably lying about your age." - Set birth date so that your age is under 5.
- "Okay, but you're probably lying about your age (and if you're really under the age of 10, this game probably isn't for you)." - Set birth date so that your age is under 10.
- "Cool, you have the same birthday as me (Ender)! Carry on. :)" - Set your birth date day/month to, well, mine. :)
Keep in mind it may not be beneficial to immediately post any hidden messages you come across. Only the person to post the last one wins anything!
Good luck. :)