questions

Forum > Questions > Cannot remember Username
Reply To Thread (login)
Demacia [2]
2014-08-12 17:55:26
[9 years, 271 days ago]

Hi, I haven't played for a few months and I have forgotten my Username, yes I know I am foolish.

I want to get my account back but can't recover it because I don't think it is registered to an email and I donated on the account.

Is there any way I can privately email or just get into contact with Ender to help me get my account back? Thanks!

Nosferatu [249]
2014-08-12 23:05:35
[9 years, 271 days ago]

You should have probably kept the matter private and just botmailed him without broadcasting your problem. Helping people is one thing, but setting a precedent isn't good for him when it comes to these matters. I'm sure if you have the same IP now as your "original" bot he might be able to track it down, whether he's willing to do this now or not is obviously his prerogative.

Ender [1]
Administrator
2014-08-13 00:53:25
[9 years, 271 days ago]

I've grown a little softer in my old(er) age. I'd help, but I don't have enough to identify your old bot. The IP you posted this from was not seen this year (before yesterday, of course), so no luck there. You mentioned you donated - if you have a name or email associated with your PayPal account, that may be enough. Feel free to bmail me your info.

Forum > Questions > Cannot remember Username
Reply To Thread (login)