questions

Forum > Questions > Dumping strategy?
Reply To Thread (login)
ChaosEmperorDragon [75]
2015-05-09 09:09:50
[9 years, 2 days ago]

I was just wondering what other people's ideas are on dumping strategies. I thought it would be helpful to put it on the public forum for newer players to see also. So, what is your dumping strategy? How many wins/energy do you try to recover on a bot that you just dumped 100 losses to your main? How long do you tend to wait in the month before you start dumping? How do you prevent 20 EPH after you're done dumping?

Fishwick [134]
2015-05-09 13:14:27
[9 years, 2 days ago]

It depends on what level you're dumping from when considering what ratio you need. The best dumpers will pre-dump 2k+ wins on a dumper ahead of time, so when it comes to scoring time, you know you can dump and dump all month without worrying about the ratios. Then you re-fill them later on when you have an off-month. You almost certainly need a 1.0+ ratio for 60EPH, even higher at lower levels.

Dumping and windumping at the same time is a pretty good idea if you are dumping to one specific bot, but if you are scatter dumping for your clan, it's a bad idea.

When a bot reaches 20 EPH and 0 energy, you can re-clan it to essentially force a recalculation on its EPH. Obviously this is only worth doing if you know the EPH will increase when you re-join.

Benny starts dumping almost immediately because he has so much energy available, but most people would have to wait until each bot has 1 rapes worth of dumping energy available (so ~5k, 3+ days). If you plan on letting your bots start at 60 EPH then drop to 20 EPH (and not fixing it) then you don't really want to dump until half way through the month.

Esvrainzas [134]
2015-05-09 14:21:59
[9 years, 2 days ago]

I usually wait until my Portugal dumpers have >4.5k energy and then I start to dump them. I used to windump them while I score too. It proved a good maintenance technique for me. I use speed 200% and energy 250% buffers. Normally I don't need to quit/join the clan because I started scoring a bit late and I leave them with <60EPH. This is because I'm not much active.

There isn't many science for dumping. You just need to do it the fast as you can ;) I like dumping because I don't have to constantly change targets so I can play with several bots, for example 4-5. While when I'm actively scoring I can only play with a max of 3 bots.

Crab Whistler [130]
2015-05-09 14:29:22
[9 years, 2 days ago]

^

Also, this never fails.

Zord [56]
2015-05-09 18:18:48
[9 years, 1 day ago]

Is it worth caring abput EPH? Couldn't you just create more dumpers?

Fishwick [134]
2015-05-09 20:40:39
[9 years, 1 day ago]

You could, theres a trade off depending on dumper levels. If you use level 100 answerers, the time and effort to make a dumper is quite an investment. Pulling numbers out of my arse, an answerer dumper probably takes the "pros" at least 5 hours to level and camp (assuming you are reasonably lucky and use !jane a lot).

You would need to make 3 times as many dumpers to get the same amount of energy available to dump, so you've gotta weigh up windumps vs levelling and camping of new bots. I have serpents dumpers that I intend to leave at 20 EPH, because they are easier to camp, whereas I don't know anyone that would intentionally do the same for an answerer build (camping times are much longer).

Anything under 70 and its probably never worth maintaining 60 EPH.

Leader2 [85]
2015-05-10 06:43:10
[9 years, 1 day ago]

^ pretty much right <70 isn't worth maintaining with wins and stuff I have around 80 admaizer dumpers that sit on 20 eph it's too much effort to maintain there ratio if you intend to use them every month

Jans [90]
2015-05-10 07:03:11
[9 years, 1 day ago]

This is perhaps less relevant, but still useful information: when dumping energy, it saves you time and effort shopping for replacement gear if you get rid of all your kudos beforehand. No kudos = no repairs = no wear

Added bonus; your dumper bot gets even weaker during the rape. I try to do two full dumps before repairing.

(if this sounds like i know what i'm doing, it's only because i learned from the best; Benny <3)

Pothead [100]
2015-05-15 19:50:44
[8 years, 360 days ago]

I found lvl 55 dumpers with 60 eph very helpful for getting off to an insame start as there is lots of public energy there too, along with bots to uprape they helped me break the record so well worth the extra windumps if you ask me.

Pothead [100]
2015-05-15 19:57:58
[8 years, 360 days ago]

Insane*

Forum > Questions > Dumping strategy?
Reply To Thread (login)