questions

Forum > Questions > High levels levels being in clans
Reply To Thread (login)
Satanus Inaximasus [335]
2017-12-28 12:53:03
[6 years, 117 days ago]

What do high levels benefit being in clans?

I think there should be some sort of change in the clan system and what people gain...

From what I know (and I could be wrong) only the top 20 in the clan get a reward for being top energy etc

So why should us high levels be bothered with a clan?

Do any of you know if ender is doing something about this in the distant future?

Thanks

El Hefe [283]
2017-12-28 13:00:55
[6 years, 117 days ago]

we take care of the extra kudos that are needed because.. well.. we are in the clan.. hmm.. you are right! we need extras for us higher lvls! i say higher lvls on strike! (can i plz be a higher lvl? we mechicans are laaayzaayyhh)

Scabara [66]
2017-12-28 13:11:18
[6 years, 117 days ago]

Its true that clans need high levels, while high levels don't really need clans. Maybe we need to start giving lesser trophies (bronze or silver) to clan members that are active, just not in the top 20 energy earners? A silver for "most kudos donated in a month" or something?

Probably terrible ideas, but if you have better ones, suggest them. I'd like to see something that encourages levelling but I don't know what it would be

MrZal2 [100]
2017-12-28 13:16:31
[6 years, 117 days ago]

I always thought high levels were just made because nobody bothered with having a level cap, so people just made them to increase their epeen and show off to the poor losers who couldn't make one. They never really had a point in either game. I suggested we make a PvE system for them before though so they could contribute energy to the clan.

Satanus Inaximasus [335]
2017-12-28 13:27:06
[6 years, 117 days ago]

I do think high levels that are in clans also need something for keeping the clan running for example look at xerex the only reason the clan he was in lasted so.long was because he was active and kept treasury full soon as he quit couple months later the clan died yet they all got energy trophy and didn't play yet he gained nothing from keeping the clan alive

MrZal2 [100]
2017-12-28 13:30:41
[6 years, 117 days ago]

That's a good point SJ :) Maybe there should be a trophy for donating to the clan then, platinum being something like 500mill+ kudos or something, or maybe a monthly one if the bot gives 50%+ of the clan treasury needed for the month or something. That's something that could be done in the current context of the game at least.

Scabara [66]
2017-12-28 13:33:02
[6 years, 117 days ago]

Get your thinking cap on then SJ!

I don't have a leveller, but I'd assume trophy points are the main reward you'd want? Hard to keep farming them at higher levels. What can we come up with that isn't abusable (empty clan with 1 trainer) yet is still difficult + rewarding?

A gold trophy for being the main kudo-funder in the top clan? A silver for being the kudo-funder for a top 10?

A trophy for being the bot that spends the most time online in the top clans? Or maybe we could have 1 platinum available for the most trains in a month (bots-wide, not clan-wide, though I guess that doesn't really affect this issue)

Not suggesting any of these are good, but if we get some consensus on good ideas, I'm sure Ender would be open to them

As a note, I'll be cleaning up this thread of unrelated replies, so please stick to the topic at hand.

Satanus Inaximasus [335]
2017-12-28 13:35:49
[6 years, 117 days ago]

Fish has shit ideas lol

Tbh i dont really make serious posts most of my posts recently have all been shagging ender off in all honesty but thought about it and saw me moaning won't change things so i just boycotted tourney and stopped playing until recently

Satanus Inaximasus [335]
2017-12-28 13:40:11
[6 years, 117 days ago]

Tbh i think we need something other than trophy points but i couldnt tell you what exactly we do need another reward system foe sure

But yea something like what you said but let's be honest if it's a 50 bot clan and 3 levellers it's basically one person that will fill the clan a day and nobody else will get to contribute due to the fact we get around 5mil kudos a win lol

MrZal2 [100]
2017-12-28 13:47:20
[6 years, 117 days ago]
Fish has shit ideas lol

Hahahahahahahaha. I kinda wish this was on the front page somewhere. He got you good Fish xD

I had a small idea about making clan treasury based on activity instead of kudos, like logging in once per month or two, then people wouldn't even have to bother with it. Or there could be the old idea of making a kudos bank, then merge this idea with that and the top contributors to it could get a trophy. Mind you neither of these are really great ideas, they just would make things easier overall. Ideally what should be done is allow the high levels to contribute more to energy and lessen their burden on the treasury. Then it would make them far more viable overall to want to own other than for tournament trophies.

Scabara [66]
2017-12-28 13:56:03
[6 years, 117 days ago]

If you want to play the energy game, what about a "Gain 10 energy per train against strong trainbots" buff? (Strong trainbots meaning you can't just annihilate infant for 20minutes)

Obviously numbers can be changed for balance, but levellers could give up their exp buff for the day for 10k energy. With current numbers, that'd cap out to 300k energy a month which wouldn't make it the new best method for energy or anything, just a way to contribute

I don't know much about high levels, what is it that you would like to see more of? I thought high levels struggled for trophy points + affording buffs but you have plenty, though you don't train as much these days :p

Satanus Inaximasus [335]
2017-12-28 14:09:27
[6 years, 117 days ago]

I haven't looked at my trophies but I'm sure I've 8-10k

Also why shouldn t i be able to attack infant for 10mins to gain energy? Isn't that the same as what fight bots are doing with energy whores?

I think that idea is good tbh :)

But other things I want I couldn't answer as I have no idea lol

Myriad [394]
2017-12-29 02:07:10
[6 years, 117 days ago]

Perhaps the Dark Energy buff could be extended to allow trainers to gain energy when fighting trainbots if in a clan. The amount of energy gained would be proportional to the trainbot fought, for example 1 energy for a bot <50% of your level, 2 energy for a bot <100% of your level, etc. scaling upwards. The amount of energy gained per fight could always be tinkered with, however it would have to be less than could be gained through actively fighting other bots and taking their energy, which is the main point of the system.

Personally I find it difficult at times to use up a buff every day, even when buying both speed and xp buffs, whereas when scoring at low levels it is difficult not to run out of buffs if scoring for more than an hour or two. So having another potentially useful buff could be a bonus, and wouldn't necessarily tip the balance of scoring to trainers.

Satanus Inaximasus [336]
2018-01-13 18:25:21
[6 years, 101 days ago]

Ender any chance you can tell us what you have planned for high levels?

Satanus Inaximasus [336]
2018-02-24 17:30:49
[6 years, 59 days ago]

Ender any chance of a response?

Ender [1]
Administrator
2018-02-25 21:07:05
[6 years, 58 days ago]

Sorry I haven't replied. I haven't done so because to be honest, I don't have much to say about high level bots at this point. It's something I'd like to explore in the future, but right now my hands are full with other projects (mainly with game security and new player attraction/retention), so I won't be doing anything here in the near future. When I do though, I'll certainly revisit this thread to get the ideas flowing.

Satanus Inaximasus [336]
2018-02-26 16:15:45
[6 years, 57 days ago]

Thank for the reply :) hopefully there will be something else for us eventually

Forum > Questions > High levels levels being in clans
Reply To Thread (login)