questions

Forum > Questions > excuse you?
Reply To Thread (login)
SylinusTTV [65]
2022-12-29 01:34:06
[1 year, 121 days ago]

There's THOUSANDS of ratio whores (ratio bots) in this game. someone wanna explain why incels like to cause trouble and mess with people? I'm tired fo being treated like a ratio whore, tired of the people who use this as their one outlet for their anger and issues... jfc. get therapy you cunts.

The Balanced One [141]
2022-12-29 02:10:28
[1 year, 121 days ago]

oO

SylinusTTV [65]
2022-12-29 05:34:30
[1 year, 121 days ago]

there's no reason to be a disrespectful lout in emssages - hell there's not even an report buttonf or messages. Ender's skipped a LOT of "DUH" thing they should've thought about and realized were needed for wuality of life. rolf did the same.

but it's beena decade and ddue's been absent for what? fuve years now.

Lia Thomas [40]
2022-12-29 06:02:20
[1 year, 121 days ago]

Suck my fat hairy balls

Gpof2 [131]
2022-12-30 06:23:36
[1 year, 120 days ago]

What? Sounds like you're having a public conniption because your bot got attacked on a pvp text game and saying somebody else needs therapy over it lol.

Zach1 [300]
2022-12-30 20:36:48
[1 year, 119 days ago]

Hey mum I’m on twitch! Looks like Luthrin the devil 666 attacked your bot because he’s mad I raped him for fun a few weeks back. Ask someone in the clan that plays still to help make your bot stronger.

Luth [300]
2022-12-31 11:52:44
[1 year, 119 days ago]

You wish, Zach, you invasive cock sucker. Lose my personal email you fucking stalker. It’s one thing to beef on bots, a complete other to start using personal emails to try and directly affect somones personal life. It’s just so fucking cringe.

Now I have to change my actual email and passwords which is linked to my bank accounts and other important things just because of a bots game beef. It’s truly fucked up that you invade a player’s personal space in REAL fucking life because of a game! Your actions are tantamount to criminal, invasion of privacy and Just fucking disgusting.

You raped a bot that otherwise properly equipped would have stood a much better chance. I’m going to email ender asking if he can identify who’s been using my email as there has been fraudulent activity taking place with my email/accounts. Mark my words, if you or your crones keep using my email there will be actual real life consequences. I suggest you or whoever is using my email to stop!

Also fuck your dude, drama free? Lol since he hit the forums he’s been nothing but drama. So eat a dick.

Zach1 [300]
2022-12-31 12:01:46
[1 year, 119 days ago]

You wish, Zach, you invasive cock sucker. Lose my personal email you fucking stalker. It’s one thing to beef on bots, a complete other to start using personal emails to try and directly affect somones personal life. It’s just so fucking cringe.

Now I have to change my actual email and passwords which is linked to my bank accounts and other important things just because of a bots game beef. It’s truly fucked up that you invade a player’s personal space in REAL fucking life because of a game! Your actions are tantamount to criminal, invasion of privacy and Just fucking disgusting.

LOL sorry Luth but master haxor will always hax, you really are the gift that keeps on giving.

Luth [300]
2022-12-31 12:02:08
[1 year, 119 days ago]

For clarification, somone uses the forgot password link using my email to identify bots I own. That link is to be used if you forgot the password to YOUR bots. An obvious and blatant violation of its purpose. Refrain whoever the fuck is doing that, cause my email has some serious privacy breaches that are going to be investigated because my bank accounts linked to that email have fraudulent activities going on. It’s innocent to some extent I get it but the fraud on my accounts is not so I suggest whoever is using my email to stop

Luth [300]
2022-12-31 12:04:12
[1 year, 119 days ago]

Master haxer? Sounds like you are admitting to hacking personal information? Keep digging bro

Zach1 [300]
2022-12-31 12:08:04
[1 year, 119 days ago]

I'm not admitting anything but you better find out who it is because I'm guessing they know a whole lot about you.

Your security is at risk, I would be worried.

Luth [300]
2022-12-31 12:10:50
[1 year, 119 days ago]

Sounds like a threat

Zach1 [300]
2022-12-31 13:28:40
[1 year, 119 days ago]

Now you have reset all your bots so I can't steal them (LOLLOLOLOLEHJKDGKUDG). it's probably a good time to tell you I certainly haven't hacked you just found it funny when you accused me out of nowhere and since you are a dick thought I would play on it to wind you up.

It's very hard to hack nowadays Luth, especially anything related to bank details, I thought a man of your education and finances would know this.

Luth [1]
2022-12-31 15:16:14
[1 year, 119 days ago]

I have reset my bots so you can’t steal them? What kind of a narcissist are you? I no longer wish to play the game.. that is genuinely honestly why I reset my bots!..

You really are pathetic.

Also, just because it’s hard does that mean it didn’t happen? Then go on to throw insults based on an assertion that is not based in reality or my current situation. It’s just so fucking retarded! I swear you are a fucking retard.

Luth [1]
2022-12-31 15:20:35
[1 year, 119 days ago]

Please narcissist quote me where I accuse you of hacking me?

Zach1 [300]
2022-12-31 15:33:58
[1 year, 119 days ago]

You basically accused me of hacking/stealing your personal info to affect your personal life and invade your privacy. Then 50 minutes after that you decide to reset your bots because you "dont want to play the game anymore" what a coincidence? You don't need to reset your bots to stop playing lol.

Also, just because it’s hard does that mean it didn’t happen?

Certainly not people can still be hacked but someone would need a lot more than your email to do so, especially in terms of commiting any action with your bank account, idiot.

Zach1 [300]
2022-12-31 15:58:56
[1 year, 119 days ago]

If your email password was hacked/stolen then it's a whole different story as there would be a treasure trove of data there, but it would still be hard even to make a payment from your bank or move money etc as most banks use OTP systems and special pincodes, and most certainly when making actions from a new area or device.

I wouldn't be surprised if you got a call from an Indian who works for amazon and believed what they told you because you really are that stupid.

Luth [1]
2022-12-31 16:39:20
[1 year, 119 days ago]

Shhhhh.. no one asked you

Narcissist

Zach1 [300]
2022-12-31 17:11:59
[1 year, 119 days ago]

You kinda did ask but ok and I really don't like attention in all honesty although it's good to feel important, I was just trying to help the OP out before your bizarre accusations.

Happy new year hope you have a good one.

SylinusTTV [65]
2023-01-03 09:45:54
[1 year, 116 days ago]

fuck all of you cocksucking peices of shit. No, I was not having an conniption fit. I'm fucking tired of your bullshit. all of youa re fucking done.

Anna Villani [34]
2023-01-03 10:24:07
[1 year, 116 days ago]

Please seek someone to talk to, your mental health is important

Zach1 [300]
2023-01-03 19:57:39
[1 year, 115 days ago]

Sylinus shady is sick of your bullshit, and he's going to kill you.

Forum > Questions > excuse you?
Reply To Thread (login)