questions

Forum > Questions > Tournies...
Reply To Thread (login)
Allabout [90]
2023-07-01 13:36:00
[302 days ago]

is there an explanation anywhere that shows how they work / what you have to do? sorry tried to search it up but didn't see anything

paid the fee to join in but didn't see any change to the game so i assume i took part some how but no idea what i did / didn't do

is it just number of bots that log in = who wins?

Fishwick [135]
2023-07-01 14:59:36
[302 days ago]

Theres a message on the homepage after the tournament finishes, you can see the results here

I can't see you in the 81-90 bracket, so I'm guessing you didn't sign up properly somehow

Fishwick [135]
2023-07-01 15:01:13
[302 days ago]

Ah, you were level 67 at the point of the previous tourney, you can see here

I'm afraid to say you came dead last without a single win...

Though honestly that's expected, the bots in tournaments are generally very very strong and you won't have a chance with a first bots levelling build

Allabout [90]
2023-07-03 07:23:32
[300 days ago]

ah well this confirms i did something wrong/right/i have no idea what i was doing lol

is there a "rules" book or guide i can read anywhere that explains how they actually work so i can hopefully do better than dead last next time :)

ta

Ender [1]
Administrator
2023-07-05 17:05:21
[298 days ago]

The tournament mechanics are pretty straightforward. You fight every other bot in your category once. Results are based on number of wins (average remaining HP is used as a tiebreaker if needed).

As for getting stronger, you can test your build against other bots in regular fights. There's also a bunch of build tips scattered about the forums.

Forum > Questions > Tournies...
Reply To Thread (login)