hints

Forum > Hints > Sortable Fight List Script
Reply To Thread (login)
Clay Banger [74]
2019-02-10 04:17:46
[5 years, 48 days ago]

This script does three things:

• Makes the fight list sortable.
  • Adds the level range selector to the bottom of the page.
  • Removes the hyperlink for the current level from the selector.

You can download it from here: https://openuserjs.org/scripts/ClayBanger/bots4FightListMod

Install via the usual methods and let me know if you find any bugs.

Gpof2 [131]
2019-02-10 05:58:45
[5 years, 48 days ago]

Tbh, I think I'm gonna use this more for the additional links at the bottom than the sorting LOL. Thanks for another quality script :D

Ender [1]
Administrator
2019-02-10 19:29:26
[5 years, 48 days ago]
  • Adds the level range selector to the bottom of the page.
  • Removes the hyperlink for the current level from the selector.

Oh, these 2 seem like such obvious omissions in hindsight. I just went ahead and added them to the default game experience so that those that don't have the extension get the benefit too. Note that I made it so the level range selector on the bottom only shows up if there are at least 10 bots because it looked kind of weird/redundant for short fight lists (i.e. at very high levels where targets get scarce).

• Makes the fight list sortable.

This would be nice to have out of the box too. I've been meaning to do this for a bunch of pages. I'll try to get to this one too at some point, but for now folks will have to install the extension to get this benefit.

Thanks for the great ideas and thanks for going to the effort of building and distributing extensions! These types of player contributions really help me by making it clear what's useful for players as well as filling gaps that the default experience doesn't cover.

Clay Banger [74]
2019-02-10 20:59:00
[5 years, 48 days ago]
Tbh, I think I'm gonna use this more for the additional links at the bottom than the sorting LOL. Thanks for another quality script :D

No problem! I've been using this script for a while, that long that I forgot it was a script and not part of the game, until you messaged me yesterday. So thanks for reminding me!

Oh, these 2 seem like such obvious omissions in hindsight. I just went ahead and added them to the default game experience so that those that don't have the extension get the benefit too. Note that I made it so the level range selector on the bottom only shows up if there are at least 10 bots because it looked kind of weird/redundant for short fight lists (i.e. at very high levels where targets get scarce).

No problem, thanks for implementing this Ender! I've gone and removed these features from the original script, so it only adds the sorting ability now.

And nit picking, I know, but I can't say I'm a fan of the yellow. :)

Gpof2 [131]
2019-02-11 02:14:10
[5 years, 47 days ago]

And nit picking, I know, but I can't say I'm a fan of the yellow. :)

I have to agree, the typical bots green looked a lot more natural.

Ender [1]
Administrator
2019-02-11 20:02:02
[5 years, 47 days ago]

Sounds good, I changed it to the default green.

Thanks for updating the script too. I went ahead and removed "and adds a level selector to the bottom of the page" from the description in the sticky thread.

Gpof2 [131]
2019-02-13 07:57:23
[5 years, 45 days ago]

Hurray for green \o/

Forum > Hints > Sortable Fight List Script
Reply To Thread (login)