hints

Forum > Hints > Bots4 Fight Stats Script
Reply To Thread (login)
Clay Banger [74]
2019-06-30 09:25:24
[4 years, 274 days ago]

This addon displays statistics about fights during each battle, as well as other locations around Bots4. It works by capturing the end result of a battle and saving the results into your browsers local storage.

I'm going to keep this short and just list the basic features. If you want more information about what the addon does, as well as screenshots, head over to the download page on openuserjs.org below.

Features:

• Adds a floating box to each fight/train with stats about fights between those two bots.
  • Adds a link in the menu below "hall of fame", called "bots stats". This page displays a sort-able list of all bots fought. You can also clear any statistics as well as import/export them here.
  • Adds training stats for the logged in bot against each of the training bots.
  • Adds a small bots logo to each previously fought bot on the fight list, which when hovered over displays stats about previous fights.
  • Adds another section to a bots profile, showing the list of all bots that have attacked that bot and the stats.

Download it from here: https://openuserjs.org/scripts/Clay_Banger/bots4_Fight_Stats

Let me know if you have questions, comments or find any bugs.

Ender [1]
Administrator
2019-06-30 13:18:22
[4 years, 273 days ago]

Cool! This may be the most in-depth extension that's been created for the game so far.

Also, I'd sent this to Clay Banger directly before, but posting here too for the benefit of other potential script-makers:

If enough people like certain features, I can always build them directly into the game too. Extensions for certain niche features are a great way to "pilot" them and gauge player interest.

Also also, I added this to the sticky thread for extensions.

(Also also also, I fixed the display text for the link in Clay Banger's post...the Markdown formatting can be tricky.)

Gpof2 [131]
2019-06-30 18:22:20
[4 years, 273 days ago]

Clay Banger with another banger of a script :D

Forum > Hints > Bots4 Fight Stats Script
Reply To Thread (login)