bugs

Forum > Bugs > Fight History Glitch
Reply To Thread (login)
Viper X [32]
2011-07-06 15:14:26
[12 years, 314 days ago]

The "Your bot has been attacked x times" message occasionally shows up more than once, even when there are no new attacks.

I log on, click the message, check the results of the attacks that took place while I was offline. Then I go to train/fight, and after the first train/fight completes, the message shows up again at the end of the combat log, despite the fact that there have been no new attacks on me. Only the exact same attacks show up as when I checked it upon log-in. Clicking it once more at that point makes it stay away as it should.

I can confirm it has happened twice after the very first train/fight after logging on, and I know I have seen it glitch before as well, but I don't remember if it took one or more fights for it to appear those times.

Viper X [32]
2011-07-06 15:30:16
[12 years, 314 days ago]

Addition -

I understand the thick red border represents new attacks since you last checked the history? If so, I remember that the border of one attacker was red when I checked the history for the second time after the first fight, but it still said that attack had taken place one hour ago, and it was the same name as already was there at log-in.

Sera [80]
2011-07-06 15:35:53
[12 years, 314 days ago]

What about it being a new attack like one fight?

Viper X [32]
2011-07-06 15:43:50
[12 years, 314 days ago]

I'm not sure what exactly you mean, or perhaps I wasn't clear.

The fight history contains the very same information both times, and the most recent attack is one hour ago or more. Just that, when the "you have been attacked"-message shows up for the second time, the most recent attacker still has a red border (which I assume means new attacks), so it's like it doesn't register that I already viewed the history once after logging on.

Ender [1]
Administrator
2011-07-06 17:17:38
[12 years, 314 days ago]

Hmm strange, I'm not sure what could be causing this...

Saiyan Z [126]
2011-07-06 17:24:51
[12 years, 314 days ago]

I also notice this towards the end of open beta. Happened for a couple of days. Thought it had to do with my cache. It went away and didn't happen again though.

Viper X [36]
2011-07-10 06:51:32
[12 years, 310 days ago]

Had it happen again. Sort of.

Logged in. Four new attacks six hours ago. Check history, log out soon after.

Log in again after half an hour or so. Nine attacks, it tells me. Check fight history. Only five of them are actually new. The remaining four are the ones that happened six hours ago, that I viewed half an hour earlier. They still have the red border, counting as "new", adding up the total of attacks to nine, even though only five really were new.

Forum > Bugs > Fight History Glitch
Reply To Thread (login)