bugs

Forum > Bugs > Typo "Crystalized Armour"
Reply To Thread (login)
Vrexu [146]
2023-10-23 13:54:43
[196 days ago]

Well, since I'm a master of English language, here goes nothing :))

I noticed a subtle typo in my armour's name: "Crystalized Armour"

Should be: "Crystallized Armour"

If this kind of important bug reports get on your nerves, please inform so. (I notice that they're on the edge of off-topic, but, hey! a bug's a bug)

PS: it would be cool to have that tournament registration button more visible. It was hard to find it while looking for it, knowing that the registration is around 20-25... A newer player might not even notice that that button exists at all.

PS2: I still don't know what determines EPH, and it took me a while to understand kind of what would (x0.00) mean. I'd ignore the whole PS2 myself, though. Could not hold it just for me.

Vrexu [146]
2023-10-23 14:02:43
[196 days ago]

PS3: (oh, I almost forgot this one) When losing a match, a thing like the following appears:

The B.O.T.S. Union takes 29,229 kudos from you and gives it to the winner, The Mind (58,458 total).

I believe that the "(58,458 total)" is a little misleading (was to me, at least). From that, I understand that that's the amount of Kudos that the winner now has. My suggestion would be something similar to "(58,458 left)".

Cheers!

6 6 6 [110]
2023-10-25 12:22:20
[194 days ago]

For someone claiming to be a master of the* English language your grammatical placements and overall style is atrocious. I’d read a book or two if I were you.

Nosferatu [282]
2023-12-12 16:11:16
[146 days ago]

Well, since I'm a master of English language, here goes nothing :))

Is this a smiley face with a double chin? also "of the* English"

I noticed a subtle typo in my armour's name: "Crystalized Armour"

Should be: "Crystallized Armour"

I believe the argument could be made for sapping the z with an s. Seems like a Tomato vs Tomato debate.

If this kind of important bug reports get on your nerves, please inform so. (I notice that they're on the edge of off-topic, but, hey! a bug's a bug)

This is a rough sentence. Singular bug with plural reports, followed by an incomplete sentence after the comma. Proper use of they're but then shows possessive of bug rather than stating "a bug is" a bug"

PS: it would be cool to have that tournament registration button more visible. It was hard to find it while looking for it, knowing that the registration is around 20-25... A newer player might not even notice that that button exists at all.

This one isn't bad, and the suggestion is quite nice. Perhaps a banner at login that illustrates the tournament is active.

PS2: I still don't know what determines EPH, and it took me a while to understand kind of what would (x0.00) mean. I'd ignore the whole PS2 myself, though. Could not hold it just for me.

Another rough sentence, and really doesn't add much other than illustrate to us he hasn't been playing long enough to figure out what determines EPH.

Vrexu [179]
2023-12-20 12:29:43
[138 days ago]

Many valid points here.

I disagree with the "a bug's a bug" being mistaken. It's not academic writing, of course, but wrong? Is "it's" also wrong? Could you provide some references?

Nosferatu [283]
2023-12-20 14:17:52
[138 days ago]

its is used for plural, it's is used as the conjunction it is.

Vrexu [179]
2023-12-21 03:45:52
[137 days ago]

Oh, silly me thinking that the plural of "it" is "they"... Either way, thank you for the constructive feedback.

Luthrin [41]
2023-12-21 06:21:54
[137 days ago]

LMFAOFF!!!

Pure gold

Nosferatu [284]
2023-12-21 09:55:05
[137 days ago]

I was just being facetious. :P

Forum > Bugs > Typo "Crystalized Armour"
Reply To Thread (login)