suggestions

axle [66]
2010-12-22 20:53:06
[13 years, 143 days ago]

This is clearly not for the NEAR future.

Why not add clan based "raids" ala WoW, or more closely, the text based game outwar. The team to take the god down has a chance at getting items that aren't found in showroom, but are hard to come by (or something).

Gives a secondary clan element besides JUST killing other bots.. to beat other clans to a 'god' or whatever, to maybe earn banked kudos or rare items.

Not sure exactly how something like this would play out in bots, but it really kept a lot of people engaged in outwar (and WoW).

Ender [6]
Administrator
2010-12-23 01:41:49
[13 years, 142 days ago]

I would indeed like to develop the PvE side of bots4 quite a bit more than what bots2 had. I wouldn't be looking for it to replace the monthly CS race, but rather to complement it. I'm not sure on the specifics and this wouldn't come for awhile, but I just wanted to let everyone know it is on my radar.

I'm a particularly big fan of EverQuest's PoP-era progression, for those of you for whom that means something... :)

X3R0 [35]
2010-12-26 04:11:23
[13 years, 139 days ago]

I do like the idea, using wow as an example, they have it to if you were to pvp your career, you have options to obtain pve gear, and vise versa. So if that kind of idea was implemented, It might make it fun for anyways if you use a training build or a fighting build..