suggestions

Forum > Suggestions > Show room
Reply To Thread (login)
Satanus Inaximasus [100]
2011-03-09 05:17:32
[13 years, 53 days ago]

i dont know if anybody as suggested this yet as i havnt looked through the rest of the suggestions

but maybe you can put a refresh button in show room as if you use two bots you have and using split screen you have to keep sliding over the bar to press show room every 80 seconds

luckily i dont have this problem as i have 2 screens that i use but yestaday when i had ago of this at my cousins house it began to annoy me when camping and leveling two bots at the same time

*Satanic Jesus...

Number Two [76]
2011-03-11 08:43:02
[13 years, 51 days ago]

i got another suggestion regarding showroom.

i think that alot of players will agree with me that camping some good armor is a son of a bitch. And as we are older, we cant wait for an item too long, like, im at work, and it could be ages before i get an item. I spent like 20 hours in showroom now, and i camped some, but not much. Could the restrictions on items be eased up a bit? so that lets say, satans dont come up 5 times a day, but rather 10 times a day, and everything else similar to that, effectively doubling the chance to see an item in showroom?

preety plz :)

King Arthur [44]
2011-03-11 08:46:23
[13 years, 51 days ago]

or maybe a suggestion for making an option for ordering items, like I think you could also do when you had stars in the old days. Maybe for a certain amount of kudos or maybe even energy, with a max of 1 time a day or something?

Camping sucks :P

Number Two [76]
2011-03-11 08:56:44
[13 years, 51 days ago]

i totally agree with that last point, camping does suck.

doDoT [91]
2011-03-11 08:57:11
[13 years, 51 days ago]

Stars will be back at some point

Ender [32]
Administrator
2011-03-11 11:54:59
[13 years, 51 days ago]

Use F5 to refresh for now.

And yes, stars will be added.

GessGuitar1 [30]
2011-03-12 03:34:52
[13 years, 50 days ago]

i had mentioned using ajax so that when the time was up the showroom items would change the timer would reset and you wouldnt ever have to refresh while shopping for your favorite medieval battle armor ;)

Shadow [53]
2011-03-12 05:56:16
[13 years, 50 days ago]

yea i must say i would much rather have the special items in the shops rethought a little, something like increase the amount of times the items apear per day/ increase the chance of them being in stock but also to countr that change and still make them a bit of a challenge to get, increase their cost in kudos or stats so that way it means your chance of getting the item will rely more on skill (leveling for stats or gaining kudos) and less on sheer luck of the item being in stock and then hoping no-one beats you to the item youve been waiting 3 hours for

Forum > Suggestions > Show room
Reply To Thread (login)