suggestions

Forum > Suggestions > Clan 'classes'
Reply To Thread (login)
Level 100 [102]
2011-03-21 12:01:25
[13 years, 49 days ago]

Perhaps clan owners could choose the 'class' of their clan e.g. competitive or casual. Competitive clans could only get energy off other competitive clans, same with casual clans. As the player base grows this division would become more viable.

I can think of a few other ideas to complement my suggestion but perhaps I'll wait and see what people think at first glance.

gr33n [69]
2011-03-21 14:14:13
[13 years, 48 days ago]

I do like the idea, just have to be carefull that clans dont switch to 'casual' because of easier energy targets.

"We just like to win the months with less competition"

Lyrad [85]
2011-03-21 20:31:43
[13 years, 48 days ago]

i dont like this idea. it will just make the competition unfair if the other class have easier targets than the other class. if it comes to this, the result must be also divided by class and not as a whole (kinda like having the green and blue server). and the class chosen must be permanent.

it might be better if the class determines if either your clan wants to join in the clan war (energy function enabled) or not (disabled). this class field must be permanent.

Level 100 [103]
2011-03-22 06:32:10
[13 years, 48 days ago]

Choosing whether or not you want to play in the 'A' or 'B' grade would be an option only available to the clan owner in the first 3 days of the month.

Yes a good clan would have easier targets in the B grade, however you're missing the point of the second level of competition; rest/fun/whatevs. To make the race more even in B grade (And more desirable to play A grade) there would have to be an energy cap in place. I assume newbies would be happy getting half the energy in B grade along with a chance of actually getting a win or two, whilst good players will strive to get that extra energy/respect/HoF Ranking in the top level competition. Eventually those newbies will make the transition to A grade as well.

If a clan wins the B grade, a mandatory move to A grade for the next month of competition could prevent exploitation. Even the top 3 clans.

Ninja [77]
2011-03-22 07:17:11
[13 years, 48 days ago]

that sounds pretty reasonable-nods head-

Forum > Suggestions > Clan 'classes'
Reply To Thread (login)