suggestions

Forum > Suggestions > to be able organise showroom
Reply To Thread (login)
Satanus Inaximasus [325]
2015-08-30 12:34:48
[8 years, 259 days ago]

as it states

i hate seeing it as a mess id like to be able put all my freaked items together and all my levelling and fighting items together instead of it being like a weapon in between everything

Gpof2 [130]
2015-08-30 15:36:49
[8 years, 259 days ago]

Pretty sure a showroom overhaul is something Ender has on his list.

Leader2 [85]
2015-08-31 02:13:41
[8 years, 259 days ago]

on his list that will never happen there we go fixed

Esvrainzas [134]
2015-08-31 06:08:45
[8 years, 259 days ago]

I'm a bit tired of listening things like it will never happen and such. I know the aim is to put pressure on Ender to implement new things but if I were Ender I would be pissed off and I would not want to do anything...

You say things never happen? Ender just implemented bmail deletion. Things are running.

I want to talk particularly about tourneys. Yes, it took a few years and we still don't have a proper place to navigate throw the results but finally we can participate in tourneys. Well, there was so many people expecting for tourneys but what I see is a very low participation nowadays. Where are them? They claimed they wanted tourneys and now that we have them, nobody participates. Basically, only Rene and Myriad are trying different builds and enjoying the tournaments...

Pothead [103]
2015-08-31 08:25:02
[8 years, 259 days ago]

I agree with your first part about Ender, He is doing great things to improve the game and there will always be idiots like Leader who will slate him after he has just gone to the effort of trying to help leader with his ipad in the bugs forum.

The reason I dont enter the tourney is I only really like the concept at high level and i dont have a high level bot yet, There are other things i would rather do than make a bot i will only enter into the tourney and not use, to gain tps on it that i will never use which somebody else could recreate in a couple of hours. But if i had a high level then i would definitely enter. I didnt nag for it to be introduced either I was very unexcited about it coming, but if everyone was the same the world would be boring.

Satanus Inaximasus [325]
2015-08-31 10:38:14
[8 years, 259 days ago]

You ask where the people are who wanted tournaments. A lot of people quit due to ender doing sweet fuck all and they felt like ender had turned into flor. Which I believe he did at one point. And you mention about mail deletion. I think that shouldn't of happened yet was a shit update tbh we need updates that will bring people to the game and keep people playing. And bmail deletion update surely won't keep people playing or new people joining

But on the plus side it shows ender can be arsed do something every so often

Judge Zal [1]
2015-08-31 12:05:34
[8 years, 258 days ago]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/51824340.jpg

The suggestion is a good one SJ. Who really wants your Shaftstop as the first item then 3 of your freaking items then 2 of your other regular equips then another freaking item then finally your main item, plus weapons added in there just for silliness.

Leader2 [85]
2015-08-31 13:25:16
[8 years, 258 days ago]

Ender isn't doing great in trying to improve the game at all. Like SJ said Half of the people who wanted tournaments have now quit due to him taking so long to implement new things.

Pothead The bug is still right there How has he tried to fix it? I still can't use the forum search bar now.

If Ender doesn't Implement new things "soon", the game will just die out Sooner or later everyone will get bored of doing the same thing over and over nothing new.

I seriously don't know how you can call b-mail deletion a good thing, Yes people wanted it but seriously would you not rather him use the 4 years it took him to work towards PvE or something else that people would like to see a lot more.

Leader2 [85]
2015-08-31 13:46:23
[8 years, 258 days ago]

Here take a pick of what you would like next from The never to do list

Ender [1]
Administrator
2015-09-02 23:40:20
[8 years, 256 days ago]

@SJ - Can you clarify exactly what you're suggesting? It's not clear to me. Are you talking about stash organization? What functionality specifically? I do indeed have plans to eventually overhaul the showroom (disclaimer: this is still a ways off because I have other projects I consider high priority that I want to do first), so I could consider incorporating this if it makes sense.

@others - I think this is getting a bit off-topic. The subject we're veering into is kind of a dead horse at this point (I'm working 60-80 hours a week, have a girlfriend, an adult life, blah blah blah) and I think Esv did a great job of summing up how I feel.

Satanus Inaximasus [325]
2015-09-03 12:55:13
[8 years, 255 days ago]

I thought it be good to be able sort it yourself. Somehow you make it so we can move items around in stash so We can put all our freaking items,levelling items and fighting items together

Judge Zal [1]
2015-09-03 13:37:43
[8 years, 255 days ago]

Jeez Ender, even I knew what SJ was talking about, you must be tired :P

@others - I think this is getting a bit off-topic. The subject we're veering into is kind of a dead horse at this point (I'm working 60-80 hours a week, have a girlfriend, an adult life, blah blah blah) and I think Esv did a great job of summing up how I feel.

I think this is an appropriate response to that, but what do I know, the mods will probably delete it, being the bunch of Nazi unfun people they are.

Forum > Suggestions > to be able organise showroom
Reply To Thread (login)