suggestions

Wolfjob [142]
2016-03-12 12:10:13
[8 years, 49 days ago]

Just as an experiment in "what ifs", I was wondering what people thought it would be like if there were no rape limits on this game. bots2 when it originally started had no limits and what happened was that people would constantly attack one bot for lots of clan score without the need to make more. Since cs was an unlimited resource it made sense to limit the rapes so that others had a chance to play and not share like 2-3 bots that were way too high of level for them (they were in the 130 or so range or higher).

But come forward to bots4 with limited energy available people make lots of bots to gather as much energy as possible to dump onto one or more bot(s). What if these people just make one main bot to attack then just -1- dumper to attack it? That one bot could gather the energy of other bots and just transfer it to the main bot. This would simply reduce the amount of bots one would have to make for dumpers (yet they would probably make more to get more energy for the one bot anyway).

I just thought it would be a funny thought since people wouldn't have to make a bunch of windumpers etc. either anymore. It'd simplify things.

Boondox [317]
2016-03-12 13:48:38
[8 years, 49 days ago]

i say get rid of rape limit and get rid of energy dumpers

shoyuken [175]
2016-03-12 13:51:12
[8 years, 49 days ago]

I'm not against this. 2 mill would be a lot easier without rape limits

Fishwick [134]
2016-03-12 13:59:16
[8 years, 49 days ago]

Stuff that should be considered and maybe mitigated (helps dumpers, levelling others becomes easier, etc), but it'd be interesting

LlUlTlHlRlIlN [31]
2016-03-13 10:08:05
[8 years, 48 days ago]

All bots should gain energy, clan or not.

Darkblaze Dragon [100]
2016-03-13 10:22:15
[8 years, 48 days ago]
All bots should gain energy, clan or not.

Reasons why that wouldn't help much of anything:

1) There are plenty of bots with energy right now. If everyone was gaining energy all that would happen is more whore bots would gain energy and people would attack them. Right now nobody I know of attacks similar build bots to their own for energy aka the "real wars" that some people wanted. They are moreso doing the old gain 2 cs off 1 hit whores route of bots2.

2) Some people don't want to gain energy because that means they would be attacked more. It's annoying for new players to gain a million kudos or something and have 300 energy on them then have all their kudos stolen just for 300 energy.

So tldr; it'd just mean more whore targets. I suggest if people are leaving the game there could be a communal thing where they could either give the passes or have their bots placed into a clan to keep gaining energy for others if they so choose.

SessKudos [101]
2016-03-13 10:59:08
[8 years, 48 days ago]

good points, thanks for sharing.