suggestions

TheRPGZal [54]
2016-03-23 19:39:22
[8 years, 38 days ago]

As it stands the HoF in energy is pretty stupid in one single respect: it's based off one bot's energy and not the total contribution of the individual to the clan or clans he/she is in. This makes it so people just make dumpers for a single bot to try and get top 10. A way to circumvent this is to perhaps make it so a person's IP is monitored and all energy belonging to that IP is calculated as a single name (like Zal, Rith, etc.). Another way is to have a single log-in name in which you could sign up 10 bots or so to it and all their energy totals are combined.

I just think this would make a better overall energy HoF than the one now. No idea on if this could even be done though lol.

Fishwick [134]
2016-03-23 20:12:18
[8 years, 38 days ago]

IP and trying to determine who is who is pretty hard, but this is something that could be considered at the same time as we get a single account, with multiple bots attached to it. Ender mentioned it in the past but it's too late for me to want to dig it up.

Ender [1]
Administrator
2016-03-23 21:34:21
[8 years, 38 days ago]

Linking bots via IP isn't feasible, but yeah, the idea of tying multiple bots together into a single higher-level account object is something I've thought about from time to time. It would be a difficult migration though and the scope is unclear (e.g. would the multi-login just be for convenient bot management, or would it also affect in-game things, such as the hall of fame as OP suggests?), so this isn't something that would happen soon.

Zord [61]
2016-03-25 00:55:02
[8 years, 37 days ago]

Feel like I have heard that before..

Will anything actually happen soon? The tourney thing was cool, but are there any other changes on the way?