suggestions

Forum > Suggestions > CLANS
Reply To Thread (login)
MARSILO [60]
2016-12-12 12:48:04
[7 years, 107 days ago]

So i was asked by someone "what is the benefit of being in a clan?" I tried to explain that it introduces energy and your clan can obtain trophies and that it allows you to play with other bots in this game. but to me that doesn't seem like a whole lot. my suggestion may seem complex and may be criticized but if implemented i think it could be pretty awesome.

--HERE IS THE SUGGESTION-- I know ender this may be alot of work for you.

What if there was a tab that one could click on the left hand side that would put you into say a clan camp for example where you had harder bots to train on or you can team up with your clan to say do a RAID where theres a bot with high hp. this raid for example say i attack it and die and maybe ill take down the raid boss down 3% of its life it then stays down that 3% and so on by other members in clan attacking. once defeated maybe a small amount of trophy points are added to the participants of the raid as well as kudos to the clan and members who participated.

Just a mere suggestion I believe it could make clans alot more enticing and add a new amazing feature to the game.

Esvrainzas [250]
2016-12-12 13:00:52
[7 years, 107 days ago]

I like the idea. Ofc Escapism would beat every boss because we have lyrad, thecause and myriad, the strongest bots in this game :P

However, I wouldnt tie it up to clans. Teams could be of any bot from any clan even clanless bots could team up with other bots. I guess this is more interesting: trying to convince the strongest players to help them get those trophies :)

MARSILO [62]
2016-12-12 20:45:11
[7 years, 107 days ago]

yeah that was the idea to have more of an end game for higher leveled bots.It will help with obtaining buffs

Ender [1]
Administrator
2016-12-12 21:27:20
[7 years, 107 days ago]

The spirit of your suggestion is more PvE stuff. That's something I've talked a good amount about over the years and is something I'd like to pursue further. I have some ideas, but the details still very much need to be worked out. There are also large projects I want to get to before this, mainly about promoting the game and getting more new players.

So long story short, you can probably expect to see something in this spirit at some point, but it likely won't be for quite awhile. Sorry to not have a better answer for now!

Forum > Suggestions > CLANS
Reply To Thread (login)