suggestions

Forum > Suggestions > Automatic Fights
Reply To Thread (login)
Skitz87 [71]
2017-01-19 06:42:06
[7 years, 98 days ago]

I have no idea if this has been suggested before, sorry if it has...

Now i have no idea if this has been suggested before, but i have been playing since Bots2 back in the day, the reason i stop playing so much is the fact i have to be at my computer at least every 10-90 seconds depending on how long my single fight lasts. Now i know at the moment Trophies can increase battle speed, which also lowers battle time and then also requires more responsiveness from user input.

My suggestion is, a new trophy that allows more than 1 battle at a time without user input.

I believe strongly this will bring old players back and keep more people online at a longer time.

100 Battles for 20 Points 500 Battles for 80 Points 1000 Battles for 150 Points

They will need user input say every 20 Battles and would take time as they normally would.

Could even add a new skill that increases this amount of Battles without user input.

Any questions?

Cosby [188]
2017-01-19 08:10:48
[7 years, 98 days ago]

Pass...

Ender [1]
Administrator
2017-01-19 22:42:23
[7 years, 98 days ago]

Hey there, thanks for the suggestion.

Repetitive clicking is sort of at the core of bots4 (and bots2). :) For hardcore players (read: going for high level or energy), I've always been of the opinion that it's a game best enjoyed alongside some other distraction (e.g. movies, TV shows, MMOs, IRC, etc.).

What you're suggesting sounds more like other games where the player initiates actions and then has to wait a certain amount of time before they complete. There are then different abilities that can affect the durations, how many things you can be waiting for at once, ways to skip the wait (usually involving $$$), and so on. Switching to this sort of model would fundamentally change the kind of game this is.

Skitz87 [74]
2017-01-20 01:05:13
[7 years, 98 days ago]

Thanks for replying Ender :)

Yeah you make a good point, Thanks for taking the time much appreciated.

Forum > Suggestions > Automatic Fights
Reply To Thread (login)