suggestions

Forum > Suggestions > Filter for clan journal
Reply To Thread (login)
Myriad [403]
2019-09-09 03:16:48
[4 years, 238 days ago]

Not sure if this has been suggested before, but I think it would be helpful if it were possible to add filters to the clan journal in order to more easily see important clan events. Stuff like treasury donations takes up a lot of room in the journal and can make it difficult and time consuming to keep track of more important matters such as bots leaving or joining the clan, or bots being promoted. A filter whereby you can uncheck treasury donations at the very least would make life easier for clan leaders. An alternative that might be easier to implement would be putting aforementioned important events in bold/red in the clan journal.

Satanus Inaximasus [336]
2019-09-09 05:20:59
[4 years, 238 days ago]

Id imagine there is better chance platting rocking horse shit than there is of something happening mate

good idea though shame ender doesnt look at the suggestion part of the forum lol

Gpof2 [131]
2019-09-09 11:28:50
[4 years, 238 days ago]

Good idea. Could take it a step further and let the owner, or other ranks if it's a permission, decide which types of events appear, or maybe even what color they appear in (cough cough clan rank colors).

But yea, even just a bare bones filter to separate kudo donations would be great.

Ender [1]
Administrator
2019-09-09 11:48:10
[4 years, 238 days ago]

This seems like a pretty straightforward quality-of-life improvement, I'll see what I can do.

My quick take: I'm imagining a set of checkboxes at the top, one per "type" of event. All would be ticked by default. If unticked, events of that "type" would disappear (or maybe get (very) grayed out). I could make the checkbox states "sticky", meaning that their values persist and are tied to your bot, but maybe that's overkill (and certainly a bit more work/storage). Any concerns with the checkbox state being transient?

Gpof2 [131]
2019-09-09 14:07:56
[4 years, 238 days ago]

That would probably work fine, I don't think it would be too awful having to recheck boxes to look at the journal occasionally, especially if it means having the option sooner due to easier implementation.

Forum > Suggestions > Filter for clan journal
Reply To Thread (login)