suggestions

Forum > Suggestions > banking
Reply To Thread (login)
psychobeatdown [32]
2011-04-01 16:36:53
[13 years, 31 days ago]

im thinking a banking system would be a good idea. if youve ever played mafia wars on facebook i was thinking along those lines where you pay a percentage fee on whatever you bank, and the money in the bank is safe from whoever decides to attack you. this was just the thought i had bc im a little tired of spending forever earning kudos and then losing 30k of them when i lose one fight. give me your opinions on this one

Skeith [65]
2011-04-01 16:39:13
[13 years, 31 days ago]

>No.

We've seen this come up several other times, if a bank was included, people wouldn't be able to get kudos off of other players, decreasing our need to attack each other. This would make the game less fun. It would also make running a clan more difficult.

Skeith [65]
2011-04-01 16:40:27
[13 years, 31 days ago]

Jans mentioned this in another thread, if you're interested:

>Bots2 did have 'insurance' though; when you would go offline, you could buy insurance - for a 1/3 of your money i believe. The rest of your cash would be insured against attacks while you were offline. Ender will probably incorporate this as well, somewhere along the line.

Smeagols [42]
2011-04-01 16:41:37
[13 years, 31 days ago]

Agree, as much as i hate beeing "raped online for kudos", as much do i love to do it to others when i desperatly need kudos :)

What goes around, comes around they say hehe

psychobeatdown [34]
2011-04-01 18:57:12
[13 years, 31 days ago]

good points. i kinda like the insurance thing though. its just annoying fighting a player several times, losing once and losing half your money

Ender [45]
Administrator
2011-04-01 20:03:20
[13 years, 31 days ago]

Insurance will indeed be added.

What I personally do to "bank" kudos when I have a lot is to buy expensive items. This requires extra stash space and you lose half your money from it, but I'd have lost it anyway cause my bot sucks.

Forum > Suggestions > banking
Reply To Thread (login)