suggestions

TheInf [143]
2024-02-11 04:53:42
[82 days ago]

Hey fellow gamers,

I've been pondering over ways to enrich our gaming experiences, especially in situations where the number of human players might be limited. One idea that's been buzzing in my mind is the integration of AI opponents that mimic human behavior. Let me elaborate on why I believe this could significantly enhance our gaming sessions.

Firstly, let's address the issue at hand: the scarcity of human players. Whether it's due to time zone differences, work schedules, or other commitments, it's not uncommon to find ourselves in game worlds with fewer real-life opponents than we'd like. This can sometimes lead to a less dynamic and immersive experience, especially in multiplayer games where interaction with others is a core element.

Enter AI opponents designed to behave like real players. These AI adversaries would not only fill the gaps left by absent human players but also contribute to creating a more lively and unpredictable gaming environment.This adds an exciting layer of depth and realism to the gameplay.

But how exactly would these AI opponents function? Ideally, they would be trained using advanced algorithms and machine learning techniques, allowing them to learn from player interactions and continuously improve their strategies over time. This would ensure that the AI opponents remain challenging and engaging even for seasoned players, constantly adapting to new tactics and evolving alongside the player base.

Of course, implementing such sophisticated AI systems would require substantial resources and development effort. However, I believe the payoff in terms of enhanced gameplay experiences and increased player engagement would more than justify the investment.

In conclusion, the integration of AI opponents that behave like real players has the potential to revolutionize the way we experience games, particularly in scenarios where human players are scarce. By filling the void left by absent players and introducing dynamic, adaptive adversaries, we can breathe new life into our favorite gaming worlds and ensure that every session is filled with excitement and challenge.

What are your thoughts on this idea? Do you believe AI opponents could effectively enhance the gaming experience, or are there potential drawbacks that need to be considered? I'm eager to hear your opinions and insights!

Luthrin [41]
2024-02-11 06:03:51
[82 days ago]

Firstly, did you write this using AI?

second, are you high?

and last but not least, wtf?

what happens when AI takes over the hall of fame and stars onlining the shit out of everyone? has your high ass even considered that?

stupid AI generated idea!

TheInf [143]
2024-02-11 06:07:14
[82 days ago]

acctualy i m high. its better to have 10 online players? you are acctualy not missing 150+ players online?

Vrexu [227]
2024-02-11 06:09:04
[82 days ago]

Oh, Luth, stop being so harsh on people that think differently. There are limitations that can be put in place and everything.

I'd be rather more concerned about this part:

Of course, implementing such sophisticated AI systems would require substantial resources and development effort. However, I believe the payoff in terms of enhanced gameplay experiences and increased player engagement would more than justify the investment.

TheInf [143]
2024-02-11 06:15:06
[82 days ago]

I know that it would not be easy, but ai is currently trending and long term it could even land some job opportunities for creator as it would be nice addition to cv

Execute [410]
2024-02-11 06:16:07
[82 days ago]

I actually agree with Luthrin here, the idea sounds good at first but they would soon start to annoy people and who wants to win or lose a month because of AI it doesn't seem right, I guess they could be limited to only impact stuff in a minimal way but I'm not keen on the idea.

The people are what make this game whether it's drama, onlining, clan hops, teamwork etc etc.

TheInf [143]
2024-02-11 06:20:30
[82 days ago]

i see your point. Game could get some traction if potential players see that there is more people online. the game would feel much more alive just by seeing that and after you can gradualy reduce number of ai controled bots

Gpof2 [132]
2024-02-11 10:55:31
[82 days ago]

Ed would need to ban the actual server for using autoclickers.

Asmodeus [175]
2024-02-11 12:56:43
[82 days ago]

It's a great idea, there is only one problem with it.
The current player base of bots4 doesn't want more interaction with other players, they actually want less.
This is simply because they value their privileged position at the top of the leader board (in a game with 20 active players) more than the health of the game.
The only problem I see with the idea is the amount of time it could take to implement, although you could possibly piggyback on an already existing AI Framework.
Thematically in terms of the spirit of the game it actually makes a lot of sense that a game called "bots" would have an enemy AI component, I could even imagine a scenario where you could persuade the AI to be a mercenary for you.
This would be an excellent idea for a game called "bots5", were one to exist in the future.

LOMU [270]
2024-02-11 18:38:55
[82 days ago]

Agree with Gpof. Permitting AI in bots sounds like legalising autoclicking.

I'd rather spend the resources in a marketing push to try and get a few more new people to play.