suggestions

Black Rock Shooter [60]
2024-02-11 18:11:45
[82 days ago]

Anyone else sick and tired of buying the same damn piece of equipment over and over again? I mean we buy thousands of pieces of armor for our dumpers/whores/main bots and why? Why can't we just repair our damn armor/weapons we have? Even Diablo 2/3, the game this was based off, had the ability to repair armor/weapons. Just add the ability to use kudos to repair durability. That's it. I know it would reduce the use of stars but at this point pretty much everyone has as many stars as they want and they could still be used for ordering items.

This would be an improvement for all players and we can finally stop wasting so much damn time in the showroom.

Yay or nay?

Smeagol [364]
2024-02-11 21:45:06
[82 days ago]

Yay

Luthrin [41]
2024-02-12 05:19:20
[82 days ago]

nay

delayed gratification.

LotusDarkrose [181]
2024-02-12 10:57:28
[82 days ago]

How about just doubling the current durability for now? That would make a lot of people happier and not take that much away from the value of stars.

Black Rock Shooter [60]
2024-02-13 09:31:51
[81 days ago]
How about just doubling the current durability for now? That would make a lot of people happier and not take that much away from the value of stars.

That would just reduce the shopping amount by 50% but yeah, it would be slightly better than the current situation. I just thought if you had a Crow Caw or something and could just repair it to 100% with the same amount of kudos it takes to buy a new armor then it would reduce the annoying camping aspect of rebuying over and over again by a lot. Yes it would reduce the use of stars a bit but it would also increase the usefulness of pretty much every bot and reduce the annoyance level for both new and old players. Imagine dumping all day and not having to replace every item or scoring on whores etc. all day and not having to replace items either, it would heavily streamline the whole energy gaining experience and the high level bot training category.

Myriad [425]
2024-02-13 18:28:15
[80 days ago]

Once you get to a level where durability of items actually matters and gear is breaking, there's not a whole lot to do aside from replace your gear. Camping sucks but it's part of the game unfortunately. If you didn't need to replace or repair your gear, you pretty much wouldn't need kudos and you could workshop freak every bot without worry about consequences. This game is about grindy, repetitive actions, so if replacing your gear every now and then is an issue then this probably isn't the game for you.

Black Rock Shooter [60]
2024-02-14 14:28:32
[79 days ago]

Yeah I thought about it after a bit more and yes, it would lead to freaked bots being more prevalent. If they could be used all the time then it would wreck the normal bots participating in clans. I also thought maybe only having armors/weapons you have the stats for be able to be repaired but stars ruin that by allowing storage of all freaked items. If repairs were to be added to the game then the whole storage of items and/or freaked bots would have to be eliminated first. Mind you freaked bots make no damn sense from a scoring perspective anyway even if they had repairs available.

An alternate idea is that we could have damage from say, crab whistlers, do no damage to armors. That way if you're attacking whores you incur no damage but if you have a freaked bot or normal bot and attack another freaked/normal bot you occur the same amount of damage you would normally. I mean, logically, if you're attacking a person with a sword it'll do damage but if you attack with a feather it'll do no damage. This would reduce the need for armors but not cause anyone to use freaked bots more.