clans

Forum > Clans > Lusitania
Reply To Thread (login)
Esvrainzas [300]
2023-12-23 22:08:48
[134 days ago]

This month Apex will get two consecutive years of victories. Escapism went through a similar situation where no one was able to beat us. At that time I thought about founding a new clan so that there would be competition in the game, but I never did it to avoid losing my energy. However, it was by then that the desire to one day found a clan and lead it was born in me.

With the disappearance of Escapism, I thought it was a good time to found a clan, but at that moment I still wasn't motivated to play again and I decided to join Apex because practically all the old members of Escapism were there.

With the increase in game activity in recent months (officially confirmed by Ender), I finally decided to found a clan: Lusitania.

My goal for this clan is to develop it during 2024 and make it the main competition against Apex. I also hope that it will be the clan that ends Apex's winning streak. Therefore, starting next month, Lusitania will go for the win. Anyone interested in trying to beat Apex and participate in the growth of Lusitania, please join :)

I don't expect Lusitania to be able to win on the first try, but I still hope to show in January that we are a threat to Apex. However, if enough players come together, we may be able to win. Recently I have been designing strategies with other players and I also invested money in resources to make them available to the clan.

I hope you can see that my commitment to Lusitania is serious and I want the clan to last a long time. I'll be waiting for anyone interested in joining the clan to send me a bmail telling which bots they're going to use. I won't accept anonymous bots.

This is now my motivation to play and for now I'm having a lot of fun. I believe that Lusitania will be a successful clan and I hope to convince you to be part of it.

I can't wait to compete again and experience epic moments to remember in the future!

Bitch Pudding [41]
2023-12-24 12:53:34
[133 days ago]

Good luck :)

Option Sixty [60]
2023-12-24 17:08:51
[133 days ago]

Hopefully it's not foreshadowing that you named your clan after a sunk ship...

CarterHallie [61]
2023-12-25 21:13:37
[132 days ago]

Tried to apply twice, whatever I guess.

Esvrainzas [300]
2023-12-26 05:52:28
[132 days ago]

"I'll be waiting for anyone interested in joining the clan to send me a bmail telling which bots they're going to use. I won't accept anonymous bots."

Anna Villani [35]
2023-12-29 06:20:40
[129 days ago]

Good luck Esv!

Esvrainzas [300]
2023-12-30 18:17:22
[127 days ago]

I think we have a very good team for the next month. I hope we can give some fight and make Apex sweat a bit for the victory.

Remember, what we need is more players. If you are interested to join just bmail me, although I think I talked with pretty much all the active players...

Nosferatu [286]
2024-01-03 17:36:47
[123 days ago]

Forgot to say Good Luck Esv.

Forum > Clans > Lusitania
Reply To Thread (login)