complaints

Forum > Complaints > Fatal Flaws
Reply To Thread (login)
bliindside [47]
2013-05-26 23:06:29
[10 years, 357 days ago]

Hello, although I have not been actively part of the community I have been playing the game on and off for somewhere near 10 years and I always leave with the same conclusion (rage quit). . .

My main point here is that Armor should NOT be based on strength. High STR or pures are effectively unbeatable because of this.

also,

It's impossible for me to get my stats correct. Unquantifiable accounts, so many formulas, and at my best I lose EVERY fight by one hit (going after people with over 1.00 ratio). Yeah, this is my problem, but the combat styles are not balanced either.

That all said, I want to end positively. Yes this post makes me look like an asshole(but then again, what the fuck is the complaints forum for?), but I'd like to take a moment and honor those of you who actually can continuously play this. Watching the timers makes me anxious, and losing - above any other game I have ever played - seems to cause my blood pressure to skyrocket.

Once again I'm going to depart for one or two years. Really enjoy the game, that is until the unbalanced stats frustrate the fuck out of me. have a nice day everyone.

User Name [292]
2013-05-26 23:29:03
[10 years, 357 days ago]

Bye.

DarkNinjaMaster [76]
2013-05-26 23:39:58
[10 years, 357 days ago]

Yep, strength is OP, but the builds are pretty much public knowledge.

Have fun with your next game, and take something to relax that blood pressure buuuuuudy.

Jans [87]
2013-05-27 01:47:29
[10 years, 357 days ago]

There's a flaw in your logic though. If you lose every fight, that can't be (just) because the game's unbalanced. Your bot is simply weaker than others. Which means there's room for improvement, which is basically the point of the game.

So do come back when you're relaxed again ^^

Myriad [343]
2013-05-27 07:58:27
[10 years, 357 days ago]

Like it or not, this game has certain optimal builds at each level. Given this game has been going on for some time, most of those builds have been figured out by now, so the bots you are attacking are probably perfect, or close to it. Meaning the only way you'll ever get a >50% win ratio is if you have a super-freaked bot, which is obviously non-sustainable.

Anyway, once you play the game enough you don't actually need to attack other people's bots, lol. Maybe beating on your own bots isn't satisfying, but at least it's not infuriating either :p

DarkNinjaMaster [76]
2013-05-27 19:23:18
[10 years, 356 days ago]

Anyway, once you play the game enough you don't actually need to attack other people's bots, lol.

And yet, it itches....

Forum > Complaints > Fatal Flaws
Reply To Thread (login)