complaints

Forum > Complaints > Leveling/Online Leveling
Reply To Thread (login)
xVillex [26]
2013-06-06 17:30:47
[10 years, 334 days ago]

This has been an issue in bots for a long time. I understand that low level energy is easy, and that being leveled is part of the game. In April Escapism and Eternal had a mutual agreement not to level anyone. It was more of a respect thing between the two clans. This month Fishwick was leveled by Lobster. As a result, I was leveled in return. Now I know this is complaining, but the fact is it hurts moral, causes people to lose interest in the game, and is a bitch for new players (not that I am a new player)

We need to move past this. Each clans energy is gained on their own. I was never a fan of real wars or anything of that nature. Leveling is not a reflection of my character, and my clan should not behave in such a manner.

Lets grow up, move past it, and play this game like Gentlemen

~ Chris

shoyuken [175]
2013-06-06 19:27:53
[10 years, 334 days ago]

I hear it's harder to get leveled at 150

xVillex [27]
2013-06-06 19:30:15
[10 years, 334 days ago]

I've also heard a bear shit in the woods.

Sesshomaru [58]
2013-06-06 20:08:31
[10 years, 334 days ago]

I've also heard a bear shit in the woods.

Ah good, someone else noticed that, I thought I was going crazy.

Esvrainzas [134]
2013-06-06 21:13:35
[10 years, 334 days ago]

That's another reason I have dumpers at lvl 100 and a scorer lvl 130... I guess I have many reasons to not score at low level :P

xVillex [28]
2013-06-06 21:59:23
[10 years, 334 days ago]

I understand the concept of leveling someone. Low level energy is like gold. It's easy to obtain. I actually planned on being leveled when I log off, I'm cool with that. But being leveled while I'm online sucks :P

Especially when I play bots from work ^^ It's easy to click the same link over and over again. Considering the duration of fights, I have time at work to do other things (like help customers, I work at a busy golf course, so at many times I have to step away from the computer and sell people golf.

But when I have to log onto another bot to fight the bot that's onlining me back it becomes a hassle. Especially if I have don't have a bot at that level to attack him with and I have to make one. :P

All in all it's the nature of the beast, I don't hate the way the game is played, and I've had my share of dirty tactics too; reason being, this is the bitchin' and whinnin' complaints part of the forum, and I need something to bitch about :D

Lobster [129]
2013-06-06 22:51:48
[10 years, 334 days ago]

Idk who levelled you but that's my precious energy!!!!!

User Name [294]
2013-06-06 23:06:16
[10 years, 334 days ago]

Stop whining. If you plan on attempting to gain energy at such a low level, you should plan to expect to be leveled. It's going to happen.

Also, fuck this so called "mutual agreement". You play to win. Plain and Simple.

V07 [2]
2013-06-06 23:20:33
[10 years, 334 days ago]

I understand your radical opinion on the matter, and with all due respect you didn't play any at all that month, so you have no idea what aggrements were meet. I converesed with Apex much about the matter and he told me that they agreed not to spend time leveling us. They didn't do it and they didn't need too, they had the dumpers to beat us.

Thanks for your opinion though, and your "pretending" to know insight. You always know how to show a fellow clan mate support in the forums.

Thanks for the encouragement :)

Fake One [177]
2013-06-07 05:45:57
[10 years, 333 days ago]

So much complains these days... Looks like people have to much free time... Play the damn game and stop whining. If you dont want to be leveled get higher level bot or stop scoring. Its so simple. And well such "mutual" agreements are lame, you can fight whatever you like in this game.

Gpof2 [130]
2013-06-07 09:07:59
[10 years, 333 days ago]

In April Escapism and Eternal had a mutual agreement not to level anyone.

What?

Jans [87]
2013-06-07 10:10:38
[10 years, 333 days ago]

So much complains these days... Looks like people have to much free time... Play the damn game and stop whining. If you dont want to be leveled get higher level bot or stop scoring. Its so simple. And well such "mutual" agreements are lame, you can fight whatever you like in this game.

this ^

Port Royal [216]
2013-06-07 10:12:27
[10 years, 333 days ago]

+1 smart words

User Name [294]
2013-06-07 10:18:01
[10 years, 333 days ago]

I understand your radical opinion on the matter, and with all due respect you didn't play any at all that month, so you have no idea what aggrements were meet. I converesed with Apex much about the matter and he told me that they agreed not to spend time leveling us. They didn't do it and they didn't need too, they had the dumpers to beat us.

I play every month. Maybe not to the degree that everyone else is, but there has yet to be a month gone by since the game started that I haven't played at least 1 day during that month. Also, you said you conversed with Apex and made an agreement, that is not a "clan" mutual agreement. That is one between you and Apex.

Thanks for your opinion though, and your "pretending" to know insight. You always know how to show a fellow clan mate support in the forums.

I've been playing this game for a decade. Love your attempt to patronize me, but I actually do have "insight" as to how to play this game. As far as showing clan mates support, when they're being whining little bitches about game mechanics then don't expect support from actual players, regardless of them being in the same clan as you or not.

Thanks for the encouragement :)

You're Welcome. :)

Leader [93]
2013-06-07 10:20:13
[10 years, 333 days ago]

i think its fair it happens to everyone especially if you are gonna be stupid enough to create a low level bot in a month where 2 big clans are challenging.

i wouldn't have probably said anything as now people know in annoying you :)

Sesshomaru [58]
2013-06-07 10:29:18
[10 years, 333 days ago]

This thread can be summed up in two words really.

NO MERCY!

TD21 [133]
2013-06-07 19:30:37
[10 years, 333 days ago]

I agree with ville, takin the time to level someone ESPECIALLY while they are online is a bitch thing to do.

also everyone constantly tellin people to quit complaining do yourselves a favor and quit readin the complaints section.. people tend to whine here. its almost like... that's wut this section is for

Trio [320]
2013-06-07 19:31:55
[10 years, 333 days ago]

No mercy? Yes let's unleash a virus into stats that makes our clan win, play to win.

Something about arguing on the internet and special olympics... ?

Other random interjections-

Jans [87]
2013-06-07 21:22:58
[10 years, 333 days ago]

I agree with ville, takin the time to level someone ESPECIALLY while they are online is a bitch thing to do.

If you're doing it just to piss someone off, then yes, it's a bitch thing to do. If you're doing it to block an opponent, trying to win a month, it's a valid tactic. All is fair in love and war.

Port Royal [216]
2013-06-08 05:30:02
[10 years, 332 days ago]

If you're doing it just to piss someone off, then yes, it's a bitch thing to do. If you're doing it to block an opponent, trying to win a month, it's a valid tactic. All is fair in love and war.

I agree, might be a dirty tactic but none the less a good one.

DarkNinjaMaster [76]
2013-06-08 22:10:09
[10 years, 332 days ago]

Man, if Ville wasn't in a clan owned by shoegazer he'd be level 40+ by now EASY.

User Name [295]
2013-06-09 15:16:20
[10 years, 331 days ago]

Why does us having such an amazing and nice guy for a leader negate the dislike for Ville and his whining on the forums?

Ville [63]
2013-06-09 16:34:35
[10 years, 331 days ago]

I recall there being a rule about not directing post about one person, Nos, you remember it? I remember in bots2 when you would single people out and get on your high horse you would direct post at one person. Your arrogance baffles me. You've been the same narcissistic, arrogant prick for years. None of your clan mates like you, and none of us respect you. You have no sense of respect for your fellow clan mates, because obviously you don't care. The right thing to do would be to have your clan mates back, or ever pretend to support him when he is making a valid point. Get off your pedestal.

You don't know the conversations that Mydriad and I had. He's the founder of his clan (you know what that is?) and HE assured me that Escapism decided not to level anyone in our clan. That is why I made a complaint, and the fact that I was online.

For Christ sake it's a bitching and whining forum, I'm allowed to complain.

And I'm glad Shoe's our founder, he's a hell of a guy. If our clan was full of people like you I wouldn't be in it.

User Name [295]
2013-06-09 20:03:26
[10 years, 331 days ago]

I recall there being a rule about not directing post about one person, Nos, you remember it? I remember in bots2 when you would single people out and get on your high horse you would direct post at one person. Your arrogance baffles me. You've been the same narcissistic, arrogant prick for years. None of your clan mates like you, and none of us respect you. You have no sense of respect for your fellow clan mates, because obviously you don't care. The right thing to do would be to have your clan mates back, or ever pretend to support him when he is making a valid point. Get off your pedestal.

First let's go over point A here.
Public forum rules:

Don't spam.
Be civil.
Profanity is allowed, but don't go overboard.
Very lightly moderated, read at your own discretion.

Secondly, I've been the same way for years, so what makes you assume I would be any different now? Thirdly, I'm not on a high horse. I am who I am, and regardless of our affiliation to the same clan, if you're being a little bitch I'm going to call you out on it. You're more than welcome to ask all the way back to asian's clan on Bots2 in Green (Eclipse) until Bots2 demise when I was in Acedia and talk to kofi or the octagon. My personality is just that, mine. I think perhaps you should come out of your delusional happy zone where you assume just because you're in a clan people like you. That's like assuming just because you have a family, they all like you. A far as respect goes, that is earned, not given away just because, again, we're in the same clan. Earn your respect by not being a little cunt and manning the fuck up. Grow some balls, level, score, and win.

You don't know the conversations that Mydriad and I had. He's the founder of his clan (you know what that is?) and HE assured me that Escapism decided not to level anyone in our clan. That is why I made a complaint, and the fact that I was online.

Again, you had the conversation with the leader of their clan. But let's take a look. Yup, you're not the leader of Eternal. Point made. Moving on.

For Christ sake it's a bitching and whining forum, I'm allowed to complain.

Yes you are, so why are you being a little bitch when you have someone respond in earnest and calls you out for not only bitching and whining, but also be a little bitch?

And I'm glad Shoe's our founder, he's a hell of a guy. If our clan was full of people like you I wouldn't be in it.

I'm not going to lie and say that would disappoint me. It's not like I could be honest and tell you I liked you. I don't. Never have. Again, just because we don't like one another doesn't mean we can't be civil. :)

Sesshomaru [58]
2013-06-09 20:05:04
[10 years, 331 days ago]

And thus it was said in the Book of Al Gore, Chaper 2, Verse 7: The internet is where everyone tells everyone to get off their high horse and people complain about complaining.

Let thy Al Gore guide you unto repentance and help you settle your arguments my children of the Gore.

dragonrose [54]
Head Moderator
2013-06-10 03:00:27
[10 years, 330 days ago]

So what bots do I need to attack to get leveled? :)

DarkNinjaMaster [76]
2013-06-10 03:29:41
[10 years, 330 days ago]

Sorry Rose you have to be competing FTW to get the hardcore treatment. And you have to not be friendly to your enemies so you'll never get attacked.

If there was a filter I could put on the internet it would block anyone complaining about a legit tactic in a game. My favorites are:

"oh noes you rammed me" <- Warthunder

"oh noes my tier is too low 4 this battle" <- WOT

"oh noes you attacked me" <- BOTS4

"oh man u stold my killz" <- any mmo that requires teamwork

People suck so much at a game, or pissed off by something legitimate they don't like, they have to rage. I'll give Ville that this is the complaints section but saying things like;

This has been an issue in bots for a long time.

We need to move past this. Each clans energy is gained on their own. I was never a fan of real wars or anything of that nature.

Lets grow up, move past it, and play this game like Gentlemen.

This "issue" is the way the game is, and has been forever. PvP is a fundamental aspect. Suck it up and grow a pair. Go play that angry pigs game if you don't want other players attacking you.

Port Royal [224]
2013-06-10 04:16:53
[10 years, 330 days ago]

Online attacking rarely happens. When it does it happens to level someone yes, as it is a tactic of the game there isn't really a point to complain about but none the less... I do see why people would get pissed off about it because you may have put x amount of stars on a bot to have armours and ready to score and then you are leveled and lose a lot of energy potential.

If you have low level dumpers, dump them before people can attack them and if people attack then level them if you want it to fall back on you.. If I'm correct this month a couple of bots were leveled, no big issue on a big scale but it can effect a long term goal.

My 2 cents for what it's worth.

Crab Whistler [64]
2013-06-10 10:37:48
[10 years, 330 days ago]

They way I see it there are 3 options:

• Make a thread in the complaints section.
  • Get even, lvl them back.
  • Or Rage quit.

Ville [63]
2013-06-10 11:02:49
[10 years, 330 days ago]

Onlineing someone was never a tactic in bots2, there was actually a general rule amongst the players that it was never done. It's frowned upon now, why else would the trophy for it be called "dickhead?" Common sense.

I understand the tactic of wanting to prevent me from gaining easy energy, and I'm all gravy with that. I expect to be leveled at low levels, I was just under the impression that given what happened in March we were past that. Nos can say over and over again that I'm not the leader of Eternal so my opinion means nothing, but the fact remains that that conversation between Mydriad and I was had at the start of the month, and no one at all was leveled that month for going low, so forgive me for assuming the same customs would be respected the next month. That's where my whole concept of this being in the past came from. I know i can't speak on our clans behalf, but had you paid any attention to what happened in March you would have noticed that no low bots were leveled. Escapism beat us by out dumping us.

And you are right Nos, you've always been the way you are. I don't have to ask anyone to verify that you are who you are, everyone knows that your a dick. And as you put it, that's just your "personality" and the "way you are." If you have an opinion, if you can correct someones grammar, if you can prove someone wrong, you'll do it. I honestly doubt your that same ass hole in real life. Most people act big and bad online as a cover up for their own personal insecurities in real life. I would hope to God that if you do have a family you don't treat, nor talk to them the way you do people here. If you do your kids are going to resent you as they grow up. I have seen resentment destroy families, and maybe you've already experienced it. But being bitter at the world (which you come off as) because of a bad past (I'm grasping at straws here, trying to make sense of that) is only going to make your life worse. But hell, maybe you like pushing people away from your life.

Evidently I'm more of a family person than you are. Out of the respect I have for my grandparents I would never disrespect anyone in my family, because it's the right thing to do. If you don't see things that way that's fine, then we will agree to disagree. But I am a huge family guy, and in retrospective I'm a huge clan guy. I'll stick up for a clan mate even when I know he's wrong to let him know that he has someone in his corner. That concept of family exists here. Clan unity (to me) is a big deal. Obviously it's not to you, because you are more concerned about your image, your awesome level, your amazing opinion, your perfect grammar, and all that other shit. It's narcissism, it's sad and pathetic honestly, and I'm glad that the rest of the people in our clan don't share that same, selfish, self-centered, cocky attitude you do.

SG6 [130]
2013-06-10 11:08:58
[10 years, 330 days ago]

In bots2 pretty much everyone scored at a higher lvl? Kinda hard to lvl a 150....

Also, stop feeding the troll.

User Name [295]
2013-06-10 11:22:21
[10 years, 330 days ago]

I guess I'll stop. Clearly his being a little bitch know's no bounds.

Sesshomaru [58]
2013-06-10 12:23:06
[10 years, 330 days ago]

Jesus Christ Ville, this is a game, not English class, enough with the essays. You don't need to get 3 paragraphs per post, you aren't being graded.

Go go commas.

Ville [63]
2013-06-10 13:11:00
[10 years, 330 days ago]

I don't "need" anything. Just write enough to convey the message. If the post is to long you don't have to read it.

Although a passing grade would be nice ;)

Sesshomaru [58]
2013-06-10 13:36:39
[10 years, 330 days ago]

If the post is to long you don't have to read it.

Too*

Nope, you fail. F.

Ville [63]
2013-06-10 13:47:39
[10 years, 330 days ago]

Thanks for that Nos Jr ;)

User Name [295]
2013-06-10 14:48:57
[10 years, 330 days ago]

Not sure why you assume it should be too, and not to.

For your ignorance I'll let it slide for now, but you should read this. http://www.totootwo.com/

Sesshomaru [58]
2013-06-10 14:50:47
[10 years, 330 days ago]

If the post is to long

That to should be too, not the second one. I guess it's too confusing for Mr. Grammar Nazi.

Ants05 [119]
2013-06-10 15:05:40
[10 years, 330 days ago]

Obviously. You need to clarify which one you want to correct. However I would have used to as well. typing that extra o is "to"( :) ) much effort.

xVillex [33]
2013-06-10 15:23:17
[10 years, 330 days ago]

I feel like you guys are getting off the subject..

Fake One [178]
2013-06-10 15:42:22
[10 years, 330 days ago]

Here never was any subject expect your whining. So no, its not off topic.

xVillex [33]
2013-06-10 15:49:17
[10 years, 330 days ago]

My "whining" was on subject though, so I'm content.

Your insight makes everything better though :)

User Name [295]
2013-06-10 18:27:12
[10 years, 330 days ago]

Oh ok, so back to topic. Anyone who whines about being leveled should be slapped.

xVillex [33]
2013-06-10 18:36:47
[10 years, 330 days ago]

Well, that's like your opinion, man.

DarkNinjaMaster [76]
2013-06-11 02:13:29
[10 years, 329 days ago]

So Nos is like, the new mother fucker around here?

Jans [87]
2013-06-11 02:17:40
[10 years, 329 days ago]

He's slap happy!

Gpof2 [130]
2013-06-11 05:18:45
[10 years, 329 days ago]

I love you Jans

User Name [296]
2013-06-11 09:47:30
[10 years, 329 days ago]

Don't worry bitch, I didn't forget about you! Here's a slap for you.

Mithrandon [168]
2013-06-11 14:31:23
[10 years, 329 days ago]

so can i whine about not being lvled anymore?

xVillex [33]
2013-06-11 19:20:14
[10 years, 329 days ago]

You can bitch about what ever you want; it's your prerogative.

User Name [296]
2013-06-11 20:51:34
[10 years, 329 days ago]

So I'm ok complaining about you complaining about a complaint that isn't worth complaining about?

Mithrandon [168]
2013-06-15 12:26:10
[10 years, 325 days ago]

yup that should fit in the complaints section just fine

DarkNinjaMaster [76]
2013-06-16 02:00:57
[10 years, 324 days ago]

Oh I thought he was just explaining the way this section works.

Forum > Complaints > Leveling/Online Leveling
Reply To Thread (login)