complaints

Forum > Complaints > Stars not received
Reply To Thread (login)
Valcaerion [47]
2020-05-16 06:39:02
[3 years, 347 days ago]

Hi, I played this game years ago. I come back and made a new account, bought some stars but didn’t register the new bot with my email. I registered the email after purchasing the stars but told me I couldn’t verify the account because the email was already used(old account). I don’t know my old user name, but always used the same email address. I’ve tried to click on the link to see old bot names from the registered email but it won’t display anything. Tells me a fault has occurred.

Can I get some direction/assistance please

Ender [1]
Administrator
2020-05-16 19:08:04
[3 years, 347 days ago]

Hi there! Welcome (back) to bots4. First off, thank you very much for the donation and I'm sorry for the trouble you experienced. If I'm understanding correctly, you're reporting 3 issues:

• [should be resolved now] Didn't receive stars: This happened because unfortunately I currently need to manually give out stars when people purchase them. This usually happens within an hour of purchase unless the timing is bad and the purchase comes in while I'm sleeping. You should have your stars now (as of several hours ago actually). Let me know if anything still looks off and I can investigate.

• [this shouldn't happen] Couldn't reuse email: If I'm understanding correctly, you're saying that the game wouldn't let you register a certain email to your bot because it had already been used on a different bot? That shouldn't happen. You can register the same email to multiple bots. Let me know if I've misunderstood what happened.

• [unclear what happened] Couldn't view bots registered to email: If you can reproduce this problem, can you share the exact steps you took and a full page screen screenshot of the error, including game server timestamp? I haven't heard of other reports of this functionality being broken, but I can look into it.

Forum > Complaints > Stars not received
Reply To Thread (login)