complaints

Meatball [150]
2022-01-05 06:13:52
[2 years, 113 days ago]

Got a nice message from Aldin/Reborn yesterday:

Samuli [335] rank 9 81 2022-01-04 19:11:55 [9 hours ago] First I wanna explain my future actions, because I am not like one of your clan mates and that is Zach. You will not make another bot, another edumper, another whatsoever, that will not be onlined, attacked and all that comes to it. For all that you can thank to Zach only and you can pass this msg to everyone who plays active in Apex. I have nothing to loose hence I already quit the game and everything, im just around for my own fun doing the easy peasy things I like but because I am interrupted in those things I do, everyone in there will be too. Once again im sorry you are suffering from it but until there are people like him in the game and until you all support behaviour like his in the game, who has already destroyed so many things in the past in this game, you all become like him. Peace out. Aldin/Reborn

Thank you for notifying me that I can't build another bot in de future. Kudos to you! You have a problem with a clanmate of me, not me. Whatever Zach does and say, are his actions. Why 'punish' a clanmate? If you can't annoy or win a discussion to Zach, you pick on another? Just because i'm associated by him in the same clan? Sounds a bit childish, does it not? And you say you have quit the game, why annoy anyone who still enjoys it?

I am one of the few that still actively plays this game and I still enjoy it. Fuck you for taking ( a part from ) it away from me.

Also Luthrin, who also claims not to care anymore, takes pretty much every NaN of every bot i'm building, so I can't get the plat trophy. This is a dick move, but I can live with that. Same here, why annoy anyone who still enjoys it?

Also Zach, SO took last month from us by an underhanded tactic, but still a tactic. (kudos to SO, well played) But why... why do you start a flaming war again by something that is said a long time ago (and nothing so far is done by Ender). So why not give it a rest? And to the others who have responded to him, don't feed the troll!

I almost never speak things out on the forums, but a few still enjoy the game as it is now ( it would be way better if email was fixed tho ;) ). So if you don't care about the game anymore and/or have quit, don't annoy anyone else who still plays it.

Gpof2 [131]
2022-01-05 19:51:34
[2 years, 113 days ago]

lul

Execute [401]
2022-01-05 20:09:10
[2 years, 113 days ago]

^^

Anna Villani [33]
2022-01-06 02:24:51
[2 years, 113 days ago]

My thoughts exactly

Execute [401]
2022-01-06 06:34:44
[2 years, 112 days ago]

I am a bit of a troll on bots, sorry Peet I just kinda find it fun and funny at the same time to attack others on here although its more fun when me and OT do it as a team. Besides what a ho to involve you doesn't he deserve it?!

Anyway I will stop just for you :\

Nosferatu [281]
2022-06-01 12:50:58
[1 year, 331 days ago]

He has nothing to loose....

Esvrainzas [300]
2022-06-01 18:24:58
[1 year, 331 days ago]

I bet Apex members still got plenty of Nan plats after this warning haha