miscellaneous

Forum > Miscellaneous > Retired from scoring
Reply To Thread (login)
Destruct [130]
2018-09-01 12:02:09
[5 years, 238 days ago]

Wish everyone the best of luck in their future races but this one was my last. I'll still be around working on projects and possibly leveling again but I will no longer compete in clan races. Nor will I respond to bmails anymore outside of a few people. Big thanks to everyone that taught me so much about how the game should be played in a competitive sense.

Otto: Thank you for everything mate miss tinkering on different bots and chatting with you.

Samuli and Tucks: Thank you for the fun races and bringing down Escapism together

Esv: Thank you for teaching me how to scatter properly.

Renedescartes: Thank you for always being the standard to one day reach.

Bazza: Thank you for being such an inspiration and I hope you stay well.

Fifty: We never do get along but thanks for the help in Torment.

Gpof: Thanks for ditching for hearthstone! still pat#1 in my heart though!

Fishwick and Cali: Thanks for the chats would be nice to see you 2 around more always nice to talk to :)

All of my scoring related bots are for sell for the right price. Bmail me if your interested in any of them. Best to luck in all the future races.

Coldwater [70]
2018-09-01 12:08:41
[5 years, 238 days ago]

Enjoy bro for the short time ive know you it was fun respect !!!

OT

Esvrainzas [300]
2018-09-01 13:03:37
[5 years, 238 days ago]

Ok, competition is dead again. You were the one who really made it possible to end Escapism 20 wins streak. Even though you left Escapism twice, I always got along with you simply because you aren't an idiot and I understood why you left.

Anyway, in my opinion you could be a better player if you had a bit more patience. I don't know what happened that made you take this decision but I bet you will be back scoring unless you stop playing bots.

PS: thanks for "free" GW plats :P

Forum > Miscellaneous > Retired from scoring
Reply To Thread (login)