miscellaneous

MrZal2 [100]
2018-11-02 11:19:40
[5 years, 174 days ago]

Since the game has been going on for about 7 and a half years with no new additions in quite some time, I thought it would be fun to deny or be lazy about any suggestions you may have in helping the game like Ender has done to 95% of them. Except I'll probably be funnier. And we must remember that Ender is a very busy man, he has no time for your idiotic ideas ;D And feel free to say things like "If Zal would finally quit it'd be great" and I'll deny it too ^_^

Maybe I should give an example:

PvE:

Ender's actual reply:
[2 years, 136 days ago]

I think PvE would be a really interesting change for the game. It's a not-completely-formed idea I've kicked around in the back of my head for awhile in that I haven't completely solidified my thoughts on it. I do have some things worked out though.

To set expectations, my current focus is on making the new player experience better so that I can justify doing some advertising for the game (in the hopes that it will improve conversion rates). After that, I think PvE would be a reasonable next large project."

My reply would be:

"Nah, PvE sucks. I think we should focus on new player experiences so long as they are willing to wait like 5 years for a huge addition, oh wait, who gives a crap, this is a text based game, lol. But I will say this, when we do get PvE, I promise to add sharks with freaking laser beams on their heads!"

Wiseblood [1]
2018-12-06 22:09:38
[5 years, 139 days ago]

Why is the Crab Whistler still the shittiest weapon in the game?!?!?! Fix that shit! XD

El Hefe [376]
2018-12-07 12:12:34
[5 years, 138 days ago]

wait, i thought sarcasm was the worst weapon in this game?