miscellaneous

Gpof2 [131]
2019-09-23 18:36:06
[4 years, 219 days ago]

Here it is, the HIGHLY ANTICIPATED and MOST REQUESTED list ever in bots history (literally one person asked).

I spent quite some time looking at the HoF and trying to remember what bots belong to who. Tried my best to stay consistent with the criteria I laid out, if any ratings seem off to you just say so and link relevant months if applicable. There's probably people I missed or just couldn't remember their bots well enough to rate them like Scattershot or Port Royal. Things like the Building and Utility categories will undoubtedly have more bias in them based on my own knowledge of the individual players, so keep that in mind.

Fishwick [135]
2019-09-24 03:52:59
[4 years, 219 days ago]

Can't disagree with a lot of it, generally high scores all round which will stop people moaning. Some interesting history that newer players might not know in there like Saiyan and Blasters or even Pot deleting Eternal ha

Tried to copy the data so I could give everyone an overall score but you've locked it down :(

hater [92]
2019-09-24 04:01:37
[4 years, 219 days ago]

Gpof2 you made me laugh but its nice work anyway and quite fair assessment of many players! WOW im impressed

MadRapper [60]
2019-09-24 04:06:28
[4 years, 219 days ago]

i will only give myself "S" in building cause apart from previous mistakes i probably made highest amount of bots here. 150 earned stars from selling dumpers and high levels and over 40 tournies bots... :P

Gpof2 [131]
2019-09-24 06:55:14
[4 years, 218 days ago]

I think that's pretty fair Fifty, building them is part of the criteria and you've done a lot of that part.

Tried to copy the data so I could give everyone an overall score but you've locked it down :(

Fixed it I think. I'm spreadsheet retarded so I was paranoid.

Fishwick [135]
2019-09-24 07:18:22
[4 years, 218 days ago]

If we gave points from SSS+ (10) to F (1), we get the following:

36 points: Rene

35 points: Myriad

34 points: Neps, Rivan

32 points: Bazza, Lyrad, Fishwick

31 points: Execute

30 points: Esv, Fifty, Gpof, Lobster, Saiyan, Samulii, Shoe

29 points: Benny, Kerrod, Stil, teacup

28 points: Eps, Cosby, OldTime, TheCause

27 points: Nos, Thing

26 points: Cali, Sully, Zal

25 points: Easy, Ender, House Bitch, Leader, Pothead, Shoy, Pirate, Tucks

24 points: Luthr, Rith

23 points: Lukes, Clay Banger, Rose

22 points: Malix, Osh, Smeagol, Vector Alpha

21 points: Hayabassie, Mr Poo, Shadowfax, Tryhard

20 points: Gr33n

19 points: Jules, Priceless, Sera

18 points: Emanuel

There's a few questionable rankings there, Pothead and Leader being the same is weird, but I guess that's what happens when you delete the most established clan. Feel like Myriad should get bumped up to equal Rene, maybe consistency being SSS+ for so many Top clan plats on two bots. Ender's performance was shocking and I expect better from a game admin.

Gpof2 [131]
2019-09-24 20:48:48
[4 years, 218 days ago]

The + on Rene is just because he's the only one to have hit 4m. Others have gotten close since then so I would take the + off if I were to make it with overall scores in mind. The F on Potheads utility is also more of a joke (like Ed's SSS+'s), so for overall score weighting I'd change it to a C. Basically I would remove SSS+ and F in an overall weighted ranking. Outside of that though, this type of thing is exactly why I opted for categories.

Ender [1]
Administrator
2019-09-24 23:20:47
[4 years, 218 days ago]

Entertaining list and doc comments, would read again.

Will also work at abusing admin powers more to get higher in the rankings!

Wiseblood [1]
2019-09-25 00:31:48
[4 years, 218 days ago]

I didn't make the list? That sucks.

Storm of Memories [150]
2019-09-25 14:13:56
[4 years, 217 days ago]

You haven't buttsecks'd anyone in bots4.

-kaapo

Nosferatu [281]
2019-09-25 23:37:36
[4 years, 217 days ago]

Wiseblood should get SSS for the sake of commenting alone.

Dragon Summoner [130]
2019-09-26 22:47:00
[4 years, 216 days ago]

Not even on the list PepeHands

El Hefe [396]
2019-09-28 11:27:19
[4 years, 214 days ago]

poff daddy.. i think someone has earned himself the SSS+ today, update the list!

Gpof2 [131]
2019-09-29 09:36:47
[4 years, 213 days ago]

Not going to be doing any SSS+ now except for Ender. Might do + and - for other ranks just to have smaller bumps where they might be needed, soonTM.

Pothead2 [1]
2019-11-28 06:35:23
[4 years, 153 days ago]

Good stuff, what does utility account for?

Pothead2 [1]
2019-11-28 07:07:12
[4 years, 153 days ago]

Sorry was in the wrong browser, guess I never played lol.

Angelo [112]
2019-11-30 10:04:57
[4 years, 151 days ago]

I'm offended

-A millennial

Gpof2 [131]
2019-12-01 07:58:29
[4 years, 150 days ago]

Naw your "actual" utility rank would be B Pot, but I put it as F because deleting your clan is pretty negative in the utility department. Legendary, but pretty bad objectively speaking lmao. It's noted if you hover over the cell in the spreadsheet.

Pothead2 [1]
2019-12-01 13:45:32
[4 years, 150 days ago]

I think that's very fair since I did teach a lot of people and give access to bots with alliance, I have also introduced the game to several players like chimpus.

I think S is a tad low for bot building as I have won tourney cats multiple times with the probably 5 dedicated tourney bots I spent little time making.

I won't moan because its brilliant work and very interesting to look at, who knows maybe I will come back some day and get an SS.

MrZal2 [100]
2019-12-12 09:52:14
[4 years, 139 days ago]
27 points: Nos, Thing 26 points: Cali, Sully, Zal

I'm happy to be in the same league as these fellows :) Or as I call them, the "normal" people of bots4 lol.

I think of myself as SSS simply because I might've only got 500k or 750k a month in scoring but did it through lots of pain and suffering (the last few years) just to help out. And I did it all legitimately. So it might not seem like much in comparison to others but to me it's an accomplishment in itself.

And only SS for whores? I was responsible for like 80%+ of all the whores in this game for the first 2-3 years :P

I'd also like to give a SSS rank to Ender for uh...being there? Yeah, being there. Always there. Just doing stuff. Not sure what stuff, but stuff I'm sure.

Also, maybe I should get a special category for making the most amount of people quit the game ;D Unless someone else has that record.

And wtf? No Jans? You put Sera on there but no Jans? Jans = SSS in talking power alone.

Samuli [300]
2019-12-13 06:51:34
[4 years, 138 days ago]

Zal has a valid point!! (1st time ever)

WHERE IS JANS

Gpof2 [131]
2019-12-15 22:59:20
[4 years, 136 days ago]

It's not an SS rank in making whores, the mass amount of whores is what pushed the utility rank that high. I'm well aware that a gargantuan amount of whores were made by you and Rith. That isn't something I'd put in the same category as leading and recruiting dominate clans for years, inventing the meta, or paying the next eon of server costs in donations though.

And guys c'mon, including Jans here would be an oxymoron. It's a "player" tier list, Jans didn't play :^)

Shadow Of Death [336]
2019-12-17 11:48:33
[4 years, 134 days ago]

You gave me an A for bot quality? :) You should smash yourself.

Peace out.

Zach l [130]
2019-12-17 12:01:19
[4 years, 134 days ago]

To be fair that is probably the most innacurate rating, he surprised me how much he knows.

Give the man an SS! :D

Zach l [130]
2019-12-17 12:02:34
[4 years, 134 days ago]

Inaccurate* (lol)

MrZal2 [100]
2019-12-31 18:47:38
[4 years, 120 days ago]
And guys c'mon, including Jans here would be an oxymoron. It's a "player" tier list, Jans didn't play :^)

I swear he had 2 or 3 wins. I'm sure he accidentally hit the fight button a couple of times. Unless of course Jans was actually two people, one that actually played every so often and the talkaholic one.

And generally speaking I still think gr33n is the coolest player to play on this game. He was so like "yeah, so what", made a clan called Atreides (that also got like what, 10 million energy one month? I can't remember), had Jans and Rose yap all the time in it, and had Benny as his star sugar daddy. Then he just disappeared into the night and we never saw him again.

He's like the god damn Batman of this game. SSS+ for style points alone.

Boondock Saints [130]
2020-01-01 01:59:28
[4 years, 120 days ago]

Nice interesting list there

aIias [8]
2020-01-07 16:16:13
[4 years, 113 days ago]

S TIER - ender because he literally responds to any email you send to him in a nanosecond

Ender [1]
Administrator
2020-01-08 01:48:12
[4 years, 113 days ago]

Haha - I see you've made it to the forum, aIias. Welcome. :)

Your "nanosecond" measurement is too generous, the last one took me a full a 20 minutes!

aIias [13]
2020-01-08 03:55:08
[4 years, 112 days ago]

i'll count it

doop [236]
2020-01-11 07:37:36
[4 years, 109 days ago]

Interesting

Retirement [71]
2020-01-12 11:45:18
[4 years, 108 days ago]

Interesting indeed. I think you've probably give me a higher 'score than what I believe, but very nicely put. -osh

Zach01 [130]
2020-02-19 15:33:45
[4 years, 70 days ago]

F tier utility lol

Fishwick [135]
2020-02-20 06:38:37
[4 years, 69 days ago]

I'm not sure dumping a bit of energy makes up for deleting one of the biggest clans and wiping the members hard earned achievements

Satanus Inaximasus [337]
2020-02-20 06:40:23
[4 years, 69 days ago]

it did though fishdick it helped me achieve top 25 total energy much much earlier lol

Zach04 [40]
2020-02-20 06:55:44
[4 years, 69 days ago]

I'm not sure I care about your opinion lol, you make it sound like i did it to be a dick. But I guess thats just you being obnoxious as always.

Let's be honest pretty much all the escapism members are overrated in that thats why it's a load of bs and there is nothing official about it.

Zach04 [40]
2020-02-20 07:08:12
[4 years, 69 days ago]

I'd just like to add, I know you are too judgemental and single-minded to let relevant information get in the way but when you learn to read it says for SSS tier turn the tide of an energy race overnight and also donating to the game which recently I have done a lot of and in the past also.

I also asked you to close a thread in marketplace, shame you are the only mod we are left with becase you are by far the worst.

Fishwick [135]
2020-02-20 07:11:27
[4 years, 69 days ago]

The mod you liked is a lot less likely to come back considering you deleted his clan and record breaking energy.

Zach04 [40]
2020-02-20 07:16:45
[4 years, 69 days ago]

He could have avoided it by being more active and being sensible with clan permissions. I'm not going to get into a quarrel with you about stuff that happened years ago.

I posted an achievement I was happy with if you don't like that I did 22k clicks in a day or that I did what the tier listing says then dont post and do something useful like log off because at this point you're just a cancer to the game.

Satanus Inaximasus [337]
2020-02-20 07:27:44
[4 years, 69 days ago]

tbh you cant put all the blame on pothead it is shoes fault he made it so nobody could be kicked from the clan and was never active tbh so shoe must take some of the fault

Tomato [60]
2020-02-20 07:31:51
[4 years, 69 days ago]

It's all in the past, but I must say, Eternal was the best clan ever.

Satanus Inaximasus [337]
2020-02-20 07:34:25
[4 years, 69 days ago]

tomato, you have written Rapture incorrectly lol

Tomato [60]
2020-02-20 07:36:14
[4 years, 69 days ago]

was that in bots2 green?

Zach04 [40]
2020-02-20 07:40:01
[4 years, 69 days ago]

Yeah Eternal was a clan I won many months with, bazza has forgive me because he understands it's just a game and even though I have said it a thousand times over I regret what I did but if in the same situation I would probably do the same thing.

That wont stop people who cant do any wrong like Fishdick bringing it up though, maybe you should look at yourself there are numerous clans mocking you which are very funny I must admit so you are not exactly a popular figure with the majority either.

Broj petnaest [244]
2020-02-20 07:44:30
[4 years, 69 days ago]

For an example, he could help his clan not loosing this month, if he is so dedicated to a clan or just stand there like always taking a close look at the new era coming :P Oops, better said having a closer look at the new era which has already arrived xD

Zach04 [40]
2020-02-20 07:53:54
[4 years, 69 days ago]

Yet he has an SSS in utility for scatter-dumping LOL...(just saying)

Broj petnaest [245]
2020-02-20 08:03:28
[4 years, 69 days ago]

Damn... I must be Rambo than!

Destruct [130]
2020-02-20 08:10:11
[4 years, 69 days ago]

pretty good effort x)

Zach02 [95]
2020-02-20 08:30:38
[4 years, 69 days ago]

Thanks kev, you're my idol :D

Fishwick [135]
2020-02-20 11:17:09
[4 years, 69 days ago]
you make it sound like i did it to be a dick.

You did. It wasn't accidental, it was malicious and you continued doing it as people from all over the community pleaded with you to stop.

it says for SSS tier turn the tide of an energy race overnight and also donating to the game which recently I have done a lot of and in the past also.

And surprisingly killing arguably the biggest clan in bots history lost you points

He could have avoided it by being more active and being sensible with clan permissions.

This is the same defence as burning your work office down and then saying "well they could have avoided it by not letting me in there with matches"

I regret what I did but if in the same situation I would probably do the same thing.

If you would do it again, you don't regret it.

That wont stop people who cant do any wrong like Fishdick bringing it up though

You brought it up by crying about being rated so atrociously (in a single stat, gpof was very fair otherwise), even though an explanation is literally in the spreadsheet. Don't ask for answers if you're going to get pissy at someone when they explain that awful thing you did that you want everyone to forget.

In my opinion, (and probably your ex clan mates' too) no amount of energy dumping can make up for deleting other people's hard work, especially when their hard work dwarfs your 22k clicks.

Zach04 [40]
2020-02-20 12:01:40
[4 years, 69 days ago]

Yawn, Not that i need to explain to you, but I will and hopefully at the 100th time of trying some of it will seep into your deluded brain.

You did. It wasn't accidental, it was malicious and you continued doing it as people from all over the community pleaded with you to stop.

The reason Eternal was deleted is I was using it as an ultimatum after being scammed and having bots stolen off me which I bought(that are still being used by a certain someone). It wasn't a malicious act against any Eternal members it was an act to try and get my stuff back but ofcourse you will say it was malicious to paint me out to be this terrible person. If people were that bothered then my belongings would have found their way back to me.

And surprisingly killing arguably the biggest clan in bots history lost you points.

Granted it will lose me points but all the way down to an F? Does it really overshadow everything I have done which believe it or not I have helped a hell of a lot of people on this game and donated well over £1000

If you would do it again, you don't regret it.

I dont regret the action I took in making a tool to bargain with as I would do this again if I could turn back time, I just probably wouldn't of gone through with it had I not got my stuff back.

This is the same defence as burning your work office down and then saying "well they could have avoided it by not letting me in there with matches"

Terrible analogy, but yes that would of avoided it...

You brought it up by crying about being rated so atrociously (in a single stat, gpof was very fair otherwise), even though an explanation is literally in the spreadsheet. Don't ask for answers if you're going to get pissy at someone when they explain that awful thing you did that you want everyone to forget.

In my opinion, (and probably your ex clan mates' too) no amount of energy dumping can make up for deleting other people's hard work, especially when their hard work dwarfs your 22k clicks.

I'm not crying about anything I just wanted to share what I did and hinted that F isn't a fair assesment based on what i do for people day in day out. As I have already said Bazza has forgiven me who was the only active Eternal member at the time and just wanted me to help make Escapism lose. You are making me out to be some sort of nasty criminal which is just ridiculous it's a game grow up. What other Eternal members think of me I don't know but I doubt they are overly bothered like you aren't, you just want a reason to belittle someone.

I appreciate the time Gpof took to make the chart but after a few looks it seems biased, you want examples? I'm going to give you them anyway:

Aldin being ranked A for bot building, he has already complained about this and rightly so his builds are immaculate and just as good as rene or myriads who have an SSS except he has built a lot more.

Eps being ranked A for building, he has built and owns the most dumpers in the game and they are all very nicely built and windumped. He can also make a good tourney bot. And has a level 400+

Rene having an SS for consistency, what?! Great player yes but he's about as consistent as a volcanic eruption, deadly when he plays but its very rare that he does and you never know when he will.

I could go on and on about it but to be quite frank I have wasted enough time on you.

Now I'm not continuing to argue with you about events passed and such because I want to play. Have the last word like you always need to I don't care I'm done with you, I could go on for hours about the awful things you have done like abusing mod powers, raping new players etcetc (some SSS Tier utility right there!) but why bother when everyone knows what you're like.

Bye.

Gpof2 [131]
2020-02-21 01:00:02
[4 years, 69 days ago]

Imagine getting worked up over a stupid tier list I made on a whim and not getting the sarcasm in the title lmao. Not to mention I really don't update it or play, so obviously people who still play actively are going to seem rated lower than they deserve.

"Things like the Building and Utility categories will undoubtedly have more bias in them based on my own knowledge of the individual players, so keep that in mind."

From the spreadsheet itself: "F: ... May also use F’s for jokes or meme’s. Applies to all categories."

Reading comprehension 101.

The reason Eternal was deleted is I was using it as an ultimatum after being scammed and having bots stolen off me which I bought(that are still being used by a certain someone). It wasn't a malicious act against any Eternal members it was an act to try and get my stuff back but ofcourse you will say it was malicious to paint me out to be this terrible person. If people were that bothered then my belongings would have found their way back to me.

That's now how things work LOL. One individual does something to you, so you take an entire group of peoples effort (the clan) and essentially take it hostage because of that one person, putting many peoples work in jeopardy, and somehow that isn't malicious? You're doing the same type of thing that was done to you but to multiple people and calling it a bargaining chip. I see you're back to your old sociopathic self, welcome back.

Zach02 [95]
2020-02-21 07:24:21
[4 years, 68 days ago]

I knew you would have to give your 2 cents lol, keeping it short I'm not worked up at all I was just having a laugh about it to be honest. It was probably a little selfish what I did but like I said I didn't see any other option and thats what comes with energy you can lose it and the same with clans, it's the GAME's mechanics.

Thanks it's nice to be back :)

dragonrose [40]
Head Moderator
2020-02-22 10:58:12
[4 years, 67 days ago]

Nerds ^_~

Zach03 [53]
2020-02-22 11:11:49
[4 years, 67 days ago]

lol rose, long time <3

Ace Ventura [130]
2020-02-22 11:14:18
[4 years, 67 days ago]

One fella from escapism once told SO like this :" you already have up? :P"

ActiveX [280]
Head Moderator
2020-02-22 11:16:02
[4 years, 67 days ago]

hey :)

kinda disappointed XereX isn't lvl 450 yet :(

Gpof2 [131]
2020-02-22 17:35:59
[4 years, 67 days ago]

I imagine Chriseps will take the level lead eventually at the rate he's been going.

Nerds ^_~

nou