miscellaneous

Forum > Miscellaneous > Share your rhythm and rhyme.
Reply To Thread (login)
Luthrin [103]
2020-02-28 11:53:50
[4 years, 61 days ago]

Yeah I got gears - adhered into a box - My steel is built thick - shit bricks like Fort Knox -

bots? I got lots - say what you aught - man your stocks bought - So stop, cause my clicking ability is like a shot from a 9mm glock lol

Socket hydraulic - my mega's are hypnotic - not a touch of rust on it - one swing I got you drunk on dat ac Tonic

yeah true I do flaunt it - you, just dodo on it - me, I peeped on thy - you you have to do laundry

Quit [42]
2020-02-29 02:57:08
[4 years, 61 days ago]

Too much weed bro 😆

Luthrin [103]
2020-02-29 11:41:24
[4 years, 60 days ago]

Too much weed bro? I say no drugs hoe - Maybe too much creatine way too fucken swoll though - you just talk player let me hear what you got I got a one two mega that'll drop you on the spot

Stop, yeah don't talk - rym out your shit bitch boi - read from the top ^ -

Ass. scunt. runt of the litter feel this brunt spitter shine your face like glitter and you all tide in place while I deliver dinner

PAPA DOC REBORN [2]
2020-03-10 05:11:10
[4 years, 51 days ago]

Hi, hello, wassup, here I am – the one true god of rap just appeared – I like your bars luth, your rhymes are tight – not bad for a 10 year old muthafucka; but they’re not quite right – there is no flow to go, your rhymes are all show – I think it’s all because of your frail fucking ego – now it’s finally time for you to get that rape – the one you always post about on the forums, in complaints – bend over my deluded friend, make that ass gape – I’m going balls deep in this kid, I don’t care – time to overshare, I heard his brown eye tear cos I’m the muthafuckin big bear - you think your shitty megas can clap me kid? You’re not on my level – take a hastened adventure if you ever wanna fight the true bots rap devil – And I’m not talkin hammers, rapiers or stars – I’m talkin 336 and 590, I’ve totally annihilated-ya

So let’s hear the response, use poise and wit – or stick to raping dead clans for 2k energy a day, I don’t give a shit – truth is, none of you can step up to the plate – I’m too great, you can’t relate, let me be straight, I need to chelate my hate for the current bots4 state – so step it up, take me on, bring the heat – or be silent you maggot worms and kiss my fucking heraldic feet

Zach04 [40]
2020-03-10 05:43:15
[4 years, 51 days ago]

lol wtf

Satanus Inaximasus [337]
2020-03-10 07:02:59
[4 years, 51 days ago]

Lol, that was a brilliant read haha

Luthrin [104]
2020-03-10 18:57:17
[4 years, 50 days ago]

Ohh shit son - you talk like a beast - but really your mouth is like the crease of a pussy full of yeast.

Bring it! Shit! I got lyrics that'll wow you - dethrone you - eat straight through to your bone dude.

Sj, yes I am your daddy, luthrin grabbed my hips and made me feel like your mommy. Now we have a busy day of doing laundry. Your face smell like piss and my ass is all soggy.

Card13 [79]
2020-03-14 21:30:21
[4 years, 46 days ago]

You're an asshole - and I'm the asphalt - I get that brain from your girl call me bath salts - I'm so bashful playing in my castle - I'll give her just a sample - a white man rather fucking thick and substantial - I'm ample - dick goes waaaay past her Adams apple - My words are ammo plus im a fucking animal - linguistic cannibal- so mother fucking sweet call me sweet tea cantaloupe - I'm giving gifts like santa clause - ripping off her pants and brass - call me sir lance a lot - gap these hoes like a can of pop - taist the corner concrete block - kicking heads in the air got my nikey air Jordans on - pick your words and choose your fights - I've been living with a curse at my worst still fooled the light - full of might I pulled a fight went toe to toe with Jesus Christ - and I just might get up on this shit slightly - and write me - something star struck call me lighting - I bend ryhmes send vibes all up in your wifey - tight v like the mean glean from a titan - I reap through my life sins - I'm bouncing I'm bouncin - bar breaker bouncing - pronouncer slurred pleural pronoun swerve - yeah -

We curl the bright skins off of northern Yukon bison - my heart bleeds for those lives ended through hard handed call me Tyson - yes I'm light skin - olive complexion with a 6 and a half inch erection - test me - I've already reset me - test me - I've already intervened to direct me - dialect beast don't forget me I can best thy.

Luthrin [104]
2020-03-15 22:35:19
[4 years, 45 days ago]

Put that on the back burner man call it kilo - i'll spread your dad wide open then im gunna bust a deep load - grind hard licking toad all about that reload - no greater honor than the mother fucking street - when i see those i go beat mode - when i see hoes best believe i sink holes - girl fuck that Hudson bay shit no cheap clothes - gucci st louie give her royal silk folds - pussy bitches feel me creep inside you real slow - rock my big gold - no i wont miss like a kawhi Leonard free throw- born in that true north dropped in that deep snow - took my due course now im all about my beat low - peel your cap back and watch the trees blow - plant a dam seed and watch a west coast tree grow!

Gpof2 [131]
2020-03-19 02:22:23
[4 years, 42 days ago]

her Adams apple

Sir I have news for you

Luthrin [104]
2020-03-19 12:44:46
[4 years, 41 days ago]

hahaha

Luthrin [104]
2020-06-22 12:52:36
[3 years, 311 days ago]

Like the shine of a thousand rainbows 🌈

Or the cry from a thousand angels 👼

The appeal and applause of John Phillip Stamos

Power is making cartels trade the dollar in for pesos

Slipping post into your moms main wrinkle

first and then every other stink hole

People don’t know what words mean though

Fuck with me and Ill reclaim a third Call it repo

I’m nodding off H limbo no dancing while I lean low

Seems so that every time I live I give a decease show

Luthrin [104]
2020-06-23 09:07:30
[3 years, 311 days ago]

I never once asked for this..

Picked up a pen and a pad now I mastered this..

Like neo did in the matrix when his ass got kicked..

I roam these forums with verbal fists like a masochist.. 👊

I wear my jeans low not past my ass though..

Cause verbal kicks require room to throw..

You know my style I’m wild like a wild flower 🌺

Pop you in the mouth with a Tombstone pile driver..

Ghost 👻 Now you float...

Nile river an ecstatic trail winner

Guilty as fuck but the winner gets chicken dinner

I’m a silky smooth sinner with a slithering tong

Man I’m just too scum Wash my mouth with a C.L.R scrub

Got S.J’s dad looking so fantastic

Looking back as his ass gets stretched like 1000 elastics.

My dick is small yes but Reborn's can do multiple backflips

Samuli the two face can take both He don’t lack lips

His mouth drips strains all over his moms shit covered tits where his forked tong sits and licks

El Hefe [409]
2020-06-24 14:30:57
[3 years, 309 days ago]

State of the union

Shut the fuck up!

Sorry ass motherfucker

Stay away from me!

(i dont own these lyrics or any right to them.. but its better to steal whats good than to produce whats not.. Eps-2020)

Luthrin [104]
2020-06-24 22:39:27
[3 years, 309 days ago]

My mental state is anything but a union

More so...

Multiple personas in a state of reunion

Also

Create pain in a pussy

Amusing

My style so smile

That’s the fate I’ll be choosing

Forum > Miscellaneous > Share your rhythm and rhyme.
Reply To Thread (login)