miscellaneous

1lD [32]
2020-03-14 13:01:52
[4 years, 46 days ago]

Got back from vaca and what do I notice.? Sam took the time to start a clan place two of his tourney builds and attempted to rape my main as he did last month. Only difference is, this time my equipment isn't broken. so the lil shit realized he was waisting his time declanned and I take it went to go rub one out in the snow up in Finland.

So I own a clan called KARMA this clan consists of nothing but workshopped freaks, infect to ensure no one ever fucked with me again in this game I built a standing army of over 200+ tourney freaks... Boastful, showoff, call it what you want. I was tired of getting fuvcked with in this game and after 15 years of playing I learned how to not only defend myself but to also go on the offence. Sam and anything he is associated with in now under threat. I have 40 hours a week to dedicate to this game! lets fucking do this!!! I am declaring war on sam! I will build and use what ever is in my disposal to reveal the extent of what karma is.

For anyone who is interested and isn't a fucking judgmental asshole. I have a history in this community that isn't exactly my proudest achievement but if you ask anyone they'll tell you that I have been working towards fixing this tarnished rep and I have made leaps and strides in doing so. I reached out to sam to resolve this which is just a bots4 game :) nothing serious folks :) but I reached out to resolve this with nothing but kindness and respect for him. His response merits my current interpretation of his character thus acting as the right hand of KARMA, sam and his clan torment is now under attack. Cheers every one much love, enjoy! <3

Luthrin [104]
2020-03-14 13:46:40
[4 years, 46 days ago]

http://bots4.net/clans/profile/4400/Torment Noob clan