miscellaneous

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-18 13:07:51
[3 years, 15 days ago]

Bots is dead. The owner hasn’t been on in 3 months and with 127 messages I think it’s fair to say bots4 is getting the boot sooner than later. My guess is ender did some extensive digging into potential cheaters and his findings were so troubling that he has simply given up. I can not see Ender letting good honest players fall to the wayside without good reason. So you’re all fucking cheaters in my opinion. ALL of you!! I just can’t see a player with integrity still playing a text based game soaked with reputation of consistency in players cheating.

I know YOU know who you are. Please look in a mirror give your self the middle finger a pull the trigger. In a world so lost in deceit and lies you’d be doing yourself and the world a favor. Thanks.

Luthrin

Execute [398]
2021-04-18 13:23:34
[3 years, 15 days ago]

LOL ... somebody is triggered.

battleminion [340]
2021-04-18 13:40:42
[3 years, 15 days ago]

Either score or keep your dumbass theories and idiotic comments to yourself, even better just like the missing people you could disappear too ^_^

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-18 15:04:02
[3 years, 15 days ago]

It’s no theory that you and Zach are the only two players that responded... (Dead game)

It’s also no theory that people cheat.... like you and zach.

It’s also no theory that Ender fucking hates managing a game with such a shitty player base..

it’s also no theory that you work for a credit bureau and are considered the lowest form of human trash here in Canada. plus you’re a Montreal Canadians fan which is the equivalent of having aids. So, you fat medically obese mother fucker! Keep your opinions and comments to yourself! Don’t you have some poor Canadian folks struggling to pay their bills to harass? I know your real name and I know who you work for so seriously dude just keep to yourself cause I’m like 2 hours drive from you and I would gladly meet up and beat your fat as to a pulp lol! I fucking only wish!!!

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-18 15:20:25
[3 years, 15 days ago]

Next to reply is zach the 1 in 3 that still play lol

Execute [398]
2021-04-18 15:20:56
[3 years, 15 days ago]

Luth stop whining like a little girl you suck, you're saying everyone cheats therefore are you cheating?

Stop embarrasing yourself with stupid forum posts you are literally the laughing stock of this game.

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-18 15:28:08
[3 years, 15 days ago]

Nice try flophouse!!! Your the biggest flop this game has ever seen, hands down responsible for the demise of eternal which was one of the biggest clans in the game. I’d rather go down in bots history as the class clown than the individual that actually created so much disdain and hardship for loyal and honourable players.

Fuck you zach, you’re a piece of work just like your mate!

Execute [398]
2021-04-18 15:38:54
[3 years, 15 days ago]

Good one well done, I'm done here you're boring me.

Just log off again mate if not stop crying like a little girl and embarassing yourself, cya.

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-18 16:37:36
[3 years, 15 days ago]

Bro you constantly project the way others may interpret things which is broadly understood to be your own insecurities. Plus the fact that you wield your projections like a weapon in an attempt to bully and mistreat others. Plus I’m the guy that gave you 8 free stars 2 days before you left our clan... look how you carry yourself? Fuck zach, I expected better from you but it seems you and CDC collections buddy share a lot in common nowadays. (Apex)

Bitch Pudding [30]
2021-04-18 17:18:59
[3 years, 15 days ago]

Honestly, I think something bad happened to Ender, and he's seriously injured or sick or otherwise incapacitated. No idea, but I have been very worried about him.

battleminion [340]
2021-04-18 17:29:33
[3 years, 15 days ago]

Ive had my doubts from the beginning i hope he is ok and well, and luth reading the stupidities you write mostly made up or facts wich arent even accurate are CRINGE af but lets end the spat on since we are all cheaters and you werent playing with 2 of them just dont log anymore and do the whole "dead bots" community a favor and just dont log anymore and post shit plz ^_^

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-18 19:31:01
[3 years, 14 days ago]

Sorry I don’t so favours for shitheads. Hey shithead click online... you’ll see a well established cheater and that’s the only community I see.

I hope all is well with ender too, but I think you guys are overthinking it. He’s fine. Hes just fed up with this game and it’s community of which I can’t say I blame him.

jaffar666 [34]
2021-04-20 10:52:06
[3 years, 13 days ago]

Finally a spicy post on the forum :D

I can empathize with your Luth on cheating potentially killing the game. Especially for nattys like us. I do wish you'd return to Strung Out but I understand either way.

I hope on a personal level you don't view me as a cheater, its something I strongly detest. Although in a weird way, if I were to be accused of cheating I would take it as a compliment I guess.

The funny thing is I just don't score well enough to be accused lol. I will always love you my Canadian brother (Luth).

This game has made me feel all sorts of emotions in the past 10 yrs or so. It really does seem like Ender may never come back, I hope he is well tho. He has painstakingly revived a long lost game that a few in this world love.

I cant see Ender doing this for money but rather his love for green, black and script fighting, I think that's why most of us are here other than winning.

There is something just so nostalgic,familiar and comforting about this game. I love it. Lately I haven't had as much time as I had hoped to put into it but when I have time I like to get lost in the clicks.

If we are close to being shut down I hope this message finds you all well, and know that I have enjoyed every second of this game with you all, friend, foe or otherwise.

Until the inevitable end, I will continue to play, and just know I love and appreciate you all <3 A special shout out to Ender, who gave me an outlet and satisfied a never end desire to grind and click <3

Jaffar

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-20 11:49:58
[3 years, 13 days ago]

Can you believe the class this gentleman displays? This typ of communication is so far removed from most players here. They can grasp the sentiments because, well... never mind.

Jaffar, I would never accuse you of cheating because your play style doesn’t align with someone who cheats. The same can’t be said for OT or zach and many many others in this game that know and understand that if the a/c is used cautiously there is no way ender can pick up on it, even when players like Aldin make it so obvious the fact is unless it Is ridiculously obvious/definitive nothing can be done and I believe ender has had enough of it. Diablek has literally logged off for 1 hours in the past 24 and it’s like that every dam week. It’s just obvious! But all he has to say is he has a crack habit and he cool to ac away! Anyways! Fuck you acers you know who you are!!!

Much love jaff! Xo

Execute [398]
2021-04-20 12:35:31
[3 years, 13 days ago]

Luthrin you can't call everyone on the game a cheater and then expect everyone to be nice to you, I feel like I'm raising a child with you at times honestly.

Instead of what you posted initially calling everyone a cheater and telling everyone to kill themselves, something like "wonder where Ender is guys hope he is ok" would of been met with a much nicer response.

You are saying me and OT cheat which is absolutely absurd, you have no evidence other than the fact you dont like us. Let me give you some evidence that opposes your opinion (not that I have to).

Firstly I have just left my ownership of the dominant clan along with over 20 million combined total energy simply because I thought I found someone cheating, I could of said nothing and carried on gaining all the plats and winning every month but I would rather lose with cheaters than do that.

I have done pretty much everything there is to do on this game, broke the monthly energy record got 4 top 10s twice do you honestly not think Ender was monitoring me when I scored 4.2mil in a month or when I scored more on multiple bots? Not to mention I declanned all my energy on the first record attempt due to human error.

Ender banned trki and hefe(as far as we know) none of my stuff was locked apart from a 350 rw trki used and lvled.

Think before you come on the forum and just start typing totally innacurate bullshit.

Execute [398]
2021-04-20 13:14:47
[3 years, 13 days ago]

I would rather lose with cheaters than do that.

lol big error change the "cheaters" to legit players.

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-20 13:37:36
[3 years, 13 days ago]
Luthrin you can't call everyone on the game a cheater and then expect everyone to be nice to you, I feel like I'm raising a child with you at times honestly.

When did I say I expect people to be nice to me? Are you having a conversation with yourself, zach?

Zach, do you have any children.... (sigh)

Making statements that have no basis in reality, instead saying what you believe others might like to hear.. fucking sad... having a 14 year old and a 18 month old, i think its fair to say that I KNOW whats it like to raise children and not you. (reality)

I believe you like hearing yourself talk, and more specifically, about yourself. You are a Narrow minded human zach, PERIOD. heres my evidence. How much times do you say "I" lol

Firstly I have just left my ownership of the dominant clan along with over 20 million combined total energy simply because I thought I found someone cheating, I could of said nothing and carried on gaining all the plats and winning every month but I would rather lose with cheaters than do that. I have done pretty much everything there is to do on this game, broke the monthly energy record got 4 top 10s twice do you honestly not think Ender was monitoring me when I scored 4.2mil in a month or when I scored more on multiple bots? Not to mention I declanned all my energy on the first record attempt due to human error.

Allow me to point out a clear contradiction in Zachs reply.

Firstly I have just left my ownership of the dominant clan along with over 20 million combined total energy simply because I thought I found someone cheating

can anyone see the fallacy in this statement? let me help you along then.

Triki, is 100% a cheater. when he was exposed, zach stayed. even took ownership of the clan till the dust settled around Eps.

yet you are saying or rather defending yourself as a non cheater because you left our clan only when you have suspicion of cheating? as though triki admitting it wasnt enough for you? god keep digging yourself deeper and deeper zach. there is nothing consistent about you.

Execute [398]
2021-04-20 13:46:39
[3 years, 13 days ago]

I said "I" a lot because I'm defending myself from you calling me a cheater, normally when you talk about yourself the most common word to use is "I", I don't enjoy talking about myself I'm just defending myself from your idiotic comments, I'm not the one making stupid forum threads all the time craving attention.

Trki was banned from the game yes therefore he wasnt in strung anymore. There is no common sense with you luth it's all just "luth say words, look at luth".

I feel desperately sorry for your children.

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-20 13:57:44
[3 years, 13 days ago]

You're defending yourself by stating all of your achievements? how Cynical

Cynical - Just like your statement about the welfare of my children in this world. You are the lowest form of human there is.

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-20 14:00:36
[3 years, 13 days ago]

Thats what happens when poeple get caught cheating you door nob, they get banned! your integrity is shit!! you are saying you left a clan on suspicion of cheating but all our wins and achievement were with a cheater and you stayed... get it... thats common sense you door nob.

Sir Chimpus [28]
2021-04-20 14:04:12
[3 years, 13 days ago]

knob you big nub

Execute [398]
2021-04-20 14:04:41
[3 years, 13 days ago]

Do you even read what people post, I'm not defending myself by stating achievements I'm linking them to what Ender would be likely to monitor along with a lot of other evidence.

This really is my final post because you are a complete idiot. What are you even doing online I thought bots is dead.

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-20 14:24:20
[3 years, 13 days ago]

Dont close the conversation with a question.. Door Knob*

Also, see how your clan mate can only correct my spelling and nothing else! lol

Sir Chimpus [28]
2021-04-20 15:47:53
[3 years, 13 days ago]

No this is my last reply and not because i cant because i dont wanna waste my time with a lost soul like you

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-20 18:02:56
[3 years, 13 days ago]

You work for a collections agency.... at least I have a soul.

Sir Chimpus [28]
2021-04-20 18:35:16
[3 years, 12 days ago]

Correction this will be my last corecting you post finally i work for a credit card company in the fraud department dont know where the fuck you got i worked in a collections agency but done with the correcting no more replies for me

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-20 19:30:25
[3 years, 12 days ago]

Yeah yeah this is your last post,.. I think you already said that... twice..

Ot, nothing but lies out of your mouth. Let me be clear to everyone reading this, OT does not work in the fraud sector of any credit card company. He works for an agency/private company that buys old debts from cellphone companies like Bell and Telus. He ruthlessly harasses people to collect on old cell phone debts and gets a percentage of whatever he manages to swindle. Your the devil bro pull the trigger.

Also, zach, you have a lot of records to be proud of eh? Let me inform you of another record you hold that you might not be aware of.

You have spent the most physical cash on this game then any other player. More than 90% of the bots you own (and I’m being generous on that number) are bots other players built. Yeah yeah you score large and level hard, but all the resources that allow you to do that are not your own making. So, you definitely achieved a lot, but I’d rather give credit to the players that actually put in the leg work and not rely on mum’s bank card.

Zach. #1 spender on bots. Congratulations!

Execute [398]
2021-04-20 19:55:04
[3 years, 12 days ago]

Who cares where he works, maybe if you had a job you could be "number one spender" like me.

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-20 19:58:12
[3 years, 12 days ago]

LMFAO!!!

Your both pathetic.

Execute [398]
2021-04-20 19:58:53
[3 years, 12 days ago]

You're*

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-20 20:09:44
[3 years, 12 days ago]

Wrong!!! Lmfao!!! It’s actually you both

Hahaha nice try!!!

Execute [398]
2021-04-20 20:11:17
[3 years, 12 days ago]

LOLLLL

battleminion [340]
2021-04-20 20:16:08
[3 years, 12 days ago]

Hopefully ur kids dont follow ur steps being a forum troll on a dead game, hopefully u can teach them the right way to live do one thing right. Also teach them not to make up alot of shit on people and pull tantrums like your doing on a dead forum again.

Have a good day.

Your friendly neighborhood OT ^_^

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-20 20:19:39
[3 years, 12 days ago]

All you have done is reinforce my point.... pathetic!

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-20 20:21:54
[3 years, 12 days ago]

Yeah let’s make sure kids understand the actual way to say it.

• you both are pathetic* not (You’re both pathetic)

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-20 20:23:20
[3 years, 12 days ago]

Mis placed modifiers. Do your research.

I wish Nos was here for this.

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-20 20:28:18
[3 years, 12 days ago]

See what happens when you corner idiots. They simply retract and resort to grammar corrections LOL and they can’t even do that right!

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-20 20:32:43
[3 years, 12 days ago]

And then this smug pathetic ass wipe thinks it’s appropriate to insult kids and their futures because of a dispute with the kids parent. You’re fuck sad OT, leave the kids out of this you sick individual.

Execute [398]
2021-04-20 20:35:17
[3 years, 12 days ago]

I don't own "both" Luthrin therefore you are wrong I'm afraid.

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-20 20:38:37
[3 years, 12 days ago]

I’m not say (your both pathetic) is correct. I’m saying (you’re both pathetic) is INCORRECT! Soooo, go make some more purchases with mums bank card. Work... you score 4.2 million in a month and your preaching about work?? Lmfao!! Your a liar just like OT. Portraying fake lives online lol

Pathetic....

Execute [398]
2021-04-20 20:39:26
[3 years, 12 days ago]

Your a liar just like OT

You're*

Sir Chimpus [28]
2021-04-20 20:45:03
[3 years, 12 days ago]

Mind showing me where i insulted your kids o_O everything i mentionned was torwards you and to your regards in that same scenario you should be ashamed insulting zac's mum she did nothing wrong but raise a wonderfull respectfull awesome caring smart son, she did nothing wrong to you. >.>

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-20 20:45:55
[3 years, 12 days ago]
Your a liar just like OT
Zach- You're*

Is this your final post?

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-20 20:47:24
[3 years, 12 days ago]
Mind showing me where i insulted your kids o_O everything i mentionned was torwards you and to your regards in that same scenario you should be ashamed insulting zac's mum she did nothing wrong but raise a wonderfull respectfull awesome caring smart son, she did nothing wrong to you. >.>

are you high....?

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-20 21:01:44
[3 years, 12 days ago]

ok, so a quick re-cap. Zach was informed that much of his success is due to the fact that his mum spent thousands of American dollars buying him a plathora of bots/stars. Let me be clear, i do not know for sure that his sweet mum is the one supplying him the funds, i am basing this assumption on the fact that scoring 4.2 million in a month pretty much mean with near certainty that you do not hold a full time job or even a part time job. However I could be wrong, of which i apologize to the misses and zach himself, but zach is still a jerk as far aas im concerned.

with regards to OT, nothing has changed, with out disclosing how i KNOW, the facts remain, he works for CBV collections in Montreal. Also, he is now high or drunk running around talking in a derogatory manner about the future of children.

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-20 21:37:42
[3 years, 12 days ago]

Ps. Zach attempted to make a grammar correction of which he failed miserably and even tried to defend his incorrect use of the English language.

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-21 23:23:29
[3 years, 11 days ago]

When SO members were caught cheating, Cosby left because he didn’t want to be associated with a clan that achieved its status with cheaters... what did you do to Cosby for leaving, zach?

I’m almost certain you’re a single child with no siblings. You are so fucking entitled to leave the clan as you see fit but when someone else justifiably leaves, you lashed out. #EXPOSEZACH #NOINTEGRITY

Execute [398]
2021-04-21 23:49:43
[3 years, 11 days ago]

Jesus are you still going, Luthrin I live 3000 miles away across the Atlantic ocean and you're logging in every day raging at me for reasons unknown.

Stop saying irrelevant shit to deface me because it won't work, as I have already said trki was banned and wasn't a part of strung out afterwards, it wasn't until I thought there was a cheater active in the clan that I decided to move on.

Stop wasting your time nobody cares about your boring attention-seeking posts.

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-22 09:19:34
[3 years, 11 days ago]
Stop saying irrelevant shit

Luthrin I live 3000 miles away across the Atlantic ocean

Jesus are you still going(?*)

because it won't work

Not sure what the relevance is you're probably talking to yourself, again.

Stop wasting your time nobody cares about your boring attention-seeking posts.

Being the number one spender on bots requires a very low I.Q. So it's no surprise you stigmatize the use of the forums as just a means of getting attention lmfao.... anyone ever see that garfield show? when garfield would go, "DUUUUHHHHH" Just incase that went over your head zach - the core essence of any forum is to get attention.

at 47 replies and 320 views with a 3 day old thread if you do the math this thread is actually quite popular.

Zach, Thanks for the ammunition for my next insult.

You will say and do anything that sounds or feels right at the time without any forethought at all. (impulsive) e.g. -Eternal

You present well but actions speak louder than words flophouse.

Why haven't you apologized to Cosby for having the intuition to leave the clan while an active cheater was present? remember? (you stayed tho...) you were utterly spiteful and resentful towards cosby for leaving... I wonder if you have even an ounce of self awareness to be able to recognize that fact.. probably not. Or even better the humility to be able to apologize to him, apologize for being wrong when he was right!! its the human thing to do, flophouse.

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-22 09:26:12
[3 years, 11 days ago]

EXPOSEZACH

trkee [1]
2021-04-22 18:05:47
[3 years, 11 days ago]

noob

Zizu [150]
2021-04-23 01:59:26
[3 years, 10 days ago]

who cares

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-23 09:33:11
[3 years, 10 days ago]

Shut up!

trkee [1]
2021-04-23 21:54:27
[3 years, 9 days ago]

No habla ingles

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-24 00:44:11
[3 years, 9 days ago]

I was talking to zizu

Train Again [250]
2021-04-24 16:02:31
[3 years, 9 days ago]

Ok so just few things. When ender started this he even stated it was a hobby. He has one hell of a job and real life that he deals with himself. Yes game has cheaters, every game does. Deal with it get on shut up and play or get the fuck out simple as that. Lastly I think ENDER HAS STATED many of times DO NOT BLAST PEOPLE in the forums and throw accusations of whos cheating and what not as to not casuse MORE ISSUES OR DRAMA which can certainly kill a game even more. Which you shouting these things can cause mroe issues and actually deter people from actually wanting to be here or simlpe shit like this. Ive not really had much of a issue with you before but I did have a laugh at this though.

ALL GAMES HAVE CHEATS. Life has cheaters. Is what it is. Move along now. Thank you.

Moo or not to moo tis the question.

Ps I undertand youll probably throw something at me now to but oh well spoke my peace.

Love and yes still lurking from time to time,

Rithy.

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-24 18:31:38
[3 years, 8 days ago]

Rith, just because you turn a blind eye to cheaters doesnt mean I have to too. The fact that there are only 6 active players world wide and cheaters exist... then who the fuck would still be playing? probably only cheaters, thats my opinion.

Ender mentioned directing any suspicion to him and him alone, makes sense, but when tonc was on for 63 hours straight and this was well documented with screenshots and such, ender still did nothing. So theres only such much justice ender can dish out from an objective starting point I however am not limited in that fashion, where as I see somone scoreing 4.5 million on one bot and even more millions on other bots in one month... then has the nerve to tell other people to get a job! yeah, hes fucking cheating!! I am convinced and I cant wait for him to slip like tonc did. Not that he'll get the boot, but everyone will know, not that they dont already ;) but it will be undeniably true. that time will come. till then i choose to moooo!

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-24 23:09:43
[3 years, 8 days ago]

Looks like tonc and diablek got an 8 ball of coke again, there currently at 14 hours online. I wonder if they’ll beat the record of 63 hours.... but heck cheats are cheats, it’s all good, kudos to diablek and tonc for cheating their way into level 400 bots, unless ender puts a stop to it, they’ll probably have the two highest level bots in a year from now

diablek [377]
2021-04-24 23:20:33
[3 years, 8 days ago]

Thanks for your support!

Execute [398]
2021-04-25 09:06:44
[3 years, 8 days ago]

Luthrin think about what you are saying nobody even agrees, you just blast statements out without even thinking about them.

Firstly I didn't score 4.5 mil it was 4.2 and it was in the middle of a pandemic when pretty much nobody was working, you were the one who brought jobs up by publicly announcing ot's job (even if you were wrong). Ender has shown only a few months ago he will take action against cheaters.

Be quiet, nobody cares.

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-25 20:30:48
[3 years, 7 days ago]

Your dismissive tone reminds me of my 14 year old girl.

Zach, Unlike you (and my 14 year old) I hold no insecurities of how others may perceive me. This my friend is your burden to carry, not mine.

You remind me of my high school days when everyone gossiped, saying things like, "no one likes you!" while pointing your finger and giggling.

Oh hey my bad! 4.2 mil...* the build up to this is disproportionate though lol.

Zach, take a deep breath man. Everything you are charging me with is actually you projecting yourself. You told me to get a job so I could spend as much money as you do "in the middle of a pandemic"???

Cause and effect, Zach, things aren't always linier for morons like you so i'll pick up the slack for you. I publicly announced Ot's job, not yours... again you are not other people, speak for yourself!

secondly I called you out for scoring like a hermit, pandemic or not, you clearly aren't doing anything else meaningful during those hermit months eg. WORKING

Again let me fill in the obvious blank in your thought process. You told me in order to spend like you that i would have to have a job? yet you said you scored so hard for so many months in the middle of a pandemic because hardly anyone is working? obviously you aren't? so who the fuck are you to tell people to get jobs in order to spend like you do?

Execute [398]
2021-04-25 20:42:19
[3 years, 7 days ago]

OK

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-25 20:45:41
[3 years, 7 days ago]

Good boy

Execute [398]
2021-04-25 20:46:12
[3 years, 7 days ago]

OK

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-25 20:48:59
[3 years, 7 days ago]

You mad bro!?

Execute [398]
2021-04-25 20:50:34
[3 years, 7 days ago]

ok

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-25 20:54:26
[3 years, 7 days ago]

you got textually KO'd*

ok?

Sir Chimpus [28]
2021-04-26 07:01:41
[3 years, 7 days ago]

you failed calling out my job publicly but ...

ok

lets get the salt wagon back on track ^_^

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-26 07:11:48
[3 years, 7 days ago]

Talk that shit bro, if I had your job I’d deny it too, especially in public.

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-26 07:16:12
[3 years, 7 days ago]

We ALL know (as you have shown) that this thread is the most exciting thing you got going on in this game. Both you and Pothead.

Salt wagon, your humble abode.

Zizu [150]
2021-04-26 09:19:40
[3 years, 7 days ago]

who cares

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-26 10:20:10
[3 years, 7 days ago]

shut up

Zizu [150]
2021-04-26 10:59:41
[3 years, 7 days ago]

forgot the !

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-26 11:51:40
[3 years, 7 days ago]

Who cares?

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-26 12:01:31
[3 years, 7 days ago]

You and pothead could use some studies in English grammar. Shut up doesn’t have to be abrupt or snappy. No exclamation is necessary.

Being a Montreal Canadians fan I sympathize with your lack of education. Please OT refrain from doing you and your families reputations any further damage, cool?

Zizu [150]
2021-04-26 12:06:31
[3 years, 7 days ago]

im not oldtime but who cares still

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-26 12:36:49
[3 years, 7 days ago]

“Birds of a feather flock togetherâ€

Seeing as I don’t know who you are and all I have to go on is a few grammatically incorrect posts, I’ll identify you as retard.

So, retard, who cares?* you’ll need a question mark at the end of that question. Sorry your mother and father couldn’t put you in a school that could teach you that.

Also, because I’m a good guy and my beef is not with anyone else but pothead and OT, I want it made clear that you stuck your neck out first so forgive me for chopping the retarded growth off.

Cheers!

xXSkyHiKilla420Xx [19]
2021-04-26 12:42:24
[3 years, 7 days ago]

LOL

Zizu [150]
2021-04-26 12:49:56
[3 years, 7 days ago]

to correct you it was to mimic the first time i said it but went over your head apparently. also who cares

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-26 12:53:35
[3 years, 7 days ago]

It’s ok Zizu, we all know you don’t care. Run along now, you’ve made your point..

Execute [398]
2021-04-26 14:29:15
[3 years, 7 days ago]

okaaaaay

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-26 15:07:03
[3 years, 7 days ago]

I’m glad we can agree.

Sir Chimpus [28]
2021-04-27 07:12:38
[3 years, 6 days ago]

Luth is like the Energizer bunny of bots no one knows where he came from nor where hes going nor why hes doing it. Just keeps going and going and going ....

6 6 6 [104]
2021-04-27 07:49:09
[3 years, 6 days ago]

That’s what she said.