Reply To Thread (login)
Satanus Inaximasus [339]
2021-05-08 04:10:35
[2 years, 356 days ago]

Where the fuck he gone?

spud5 [77]
2021-05-08 06:32:54
[2 years, 356 days ago]

Blowing some of the star money on booze 'n hookers. Good lad!

zone3 [31]
2021-05-08 12:21:29
[2 years, 356 days ago]

Woah sounds like a crazy time

Winter Fell [129]
2021-05-09 21:02:43
[2 years, 355 days ago]

away, far away.

REMARK [33]
2021-05-19 01:14:10
[2 years, 346 days ago]

https://ibb.co/n3xyJV5

Aradalia [261]
2021-05-19 02:52:41
[2 years, 345 days ago]

He was online a while ago and changed his profile so you can no longer see how long ago he was online, you can also not see how many emails he has unread.

Paradise [2]
2021-05-19 09:57:11
[2 years, 345 days ago]

I wrote Ender on G-mail telling him I didn't know how to get in contact with Benny and that I'd pay him his $1,000's back.

Ender blocked me lol

If anyone knows how to get ahold of Benny, have him reach out to me at cdoggett91@gmail.com and I'll pay him his 1,000 back for the bots I sold him that ended up getting reset.

~ Ville

(oh - and it wouldn't be a post from me if I didn't tell Fishwick to get fucked :) )

• DO NOT DELETE THIS POST - BENNY NEEDS TO SEE IT -

Zach02 [130]
2021-05-19 10:56:31
[2 years, 345 days ago]

LOL I knew it all along Ville, my spidey senses strong.

All this time you were denying it whilst trying to get away with not saying who you are lol.

zone74 [28]
2021-05-19 13:26:02
[2 years, 345 days ago]

Classic Ville

CuddleBone [34]
2021-05-24 02:27:24
[2 years, 340 days ago]

Well, this is disheartening. So he apparently randomly pops up to hide his activity, while not bothering to address the community at all. Despite the fact that some of us have been worried about his literal well being...

Not a good look, man.

Winter Fell [129]
2021-05-24 11:19:49
[2 years, 340 days ago]

Bad look eh? you need to understand it's that kind of attitude that probably keeps ender away and most likely is the cause of his disappearance.

Anyone still playing plays in vain. that's that.

CuddleBone [34]
2021-05-24 11:37:05
[2 years, 340 days ago]

Lol. Ender is a 34 year old man, and I didn't even say anything "mean".

And what attitude? Someone actually caring and wondering what's going on with him? So toxic.

Lol.

CuddleBone [34]
2021-05-24 11:40:38
[2 years, 340 days ago]

He's taken way worse "insults" over the years, by far. My guess is he got sick of all the fucking cheaters that have taken over.

Winter Fell [129]
2021-05-25 07:41:18
[2 years, 339 days ago]

bottom line, more or less. People telling him how to run the game and what he should and shouldn't do is probably the antagonist to all of this.

though, however this does not reflect on my overwhelming need to cuddle a bone xo

Paradise [2]
2021-05-25 13:45:21
[2 years, 339 days ago]

Cheaters have been dominating this game for YEARS. They are very effective in how they do so.

I was scripting on four bots at once. I had the clicker set to click on different times (once every 1 - 3 seconds) so it would not be detected. I was only caught because AFTER I sold out.. I disclosed with a friend that I was clicking and then he went and told Ender.

Ender claimed that he could look back in logs and see that I was scripting (which I don't believe) - as if he could do this why hadn't he done it yet?

I then asked him to look into other players. I was running a script 18 hours a day on four bots.. and MULTIPLE players were outscoring me. The only way to beat a script is with a script. I asked Ender to look into this and he denied that request.

Why? Because he knew the answer - most players (at high levels.. especially players that were outscoring me) were cheating. Those players that were cheating donated a lot of money to the game and were the faces of the community.. if he locked and reset all of them he'd have no game.

He was likely aware of what I was doing but didn't act on it as it would destroy the integrity of the game. I came back and played a year later under the name "the wilderness" and won a couple months while also gaining top energy. I used the exact same script that I had used in 2015. There was no changes to the game, or nothing put in place to catch what I was using.

I know there are players right now that have used the same script. I think that's why he's quit (after the backlash from Crisps and others) because he knows the inevitable - this game is easy to cheat at.. and the majority of the big dogs do so.

Either way, I am speaking out on all this because I want to pay back Benny. I do not want this post to be deleted, as the community deserves to know the truth.

I own my own business now and things have been rather fruitful. I would like to pay Benny back with interest to make right of my wrongs in the past.

Player One [70]
2021-05-25 14:16:58
[2 years, 339 days ago]

I'll happily accept your donation on his behalf Ville :)

I've tried contacting him through his old e-mail address about a month ago , but no response, so I doubt he still uses it. If he ever responds i'll let you know.

Paradise [2]
2021-05-25 14:24:30
[2 years, 339 days ago]

lol - well I appreciate your enthusiasm and the effort. He spent 1,000 USD buying me out.. then all my accounts got reset. I'm going to pay him back at least 1,200 USD.

jaffar666 [41]
2021-05-25 16:54:22
[2 years, 339 days ago]

Thanks for the honest message Ville!

I found it a very interesting read. With that said, who do you think is currently cheating now?

This is kinda a fun idea I had for you: list the top ten highest profile players you believe have cheated that haven't already been busted by Ender.

I'd be very curious! From what you have said, it would appear a majority of cheaters have not been caught and its easy to start over again even if one has been banned already. It's like a never ending revolving door.

I have definitely wondered about certain players cheating as I've had months where i'm dumping like a pro at work 8 to 10 hours a day and I still don't land in the top 5 at the end of the month...

I do go back to see my progress in the past where I would have been much higher in the energy rankings due to players being banned or bots deleted after the fact. It's annoying because you cant get those trophies or placings back.

Winter Fell [129]
2021-05-26 09:53:07
[2 years, 338 days ago]

OOooww I like this game.

Zach, OT, Diablek, Tonc, Neps, Nos, Barricade, Otto, Kev, and a lot more I believe are cheaters that have yet to get caught.

Paradise [2]
2021-05-26 10:54:42
[2 years, 338 days ago]

Well I do not want to slander anyone's name (that's not the point of this post)

But I can say that I was consistently scoring at a VERY elite level and others were outscoring me.. knowing that I was scripting (logic would say) the only way that others could compete would be a script.

This game stands for "Battle of the Scripts" - Ironic, is it not?

Honestly, I enjoyed the rivalry of the game, and even though I was scripting I still stayed in front of my PC 12+ hours a day to make sure I hit all my captchas, to train kudos, unbreak armors, reset EPH back to 60.. there was a lot of time put into it.

Honestly.. after all these years (I started playing this game in the 6th grade when I was 12 years old.. I'm 29 now) it is amazing to still see it going. So regardless of Ender's inactivity we all owe him a debt of gratitude for keeping this game alive.

I just hope someone can get in contact with Benny - he has not responded to any of my e-mails.

~ Ville

Zizu [150]
2021-05-26 11:36:47
[2 years, 338 days ago]

Lol if you think my lazy ass cheats

Execute [399]
2021-05-26 12:20:04
[2 years, 338 days ago]

Please Ville tell us, what was the highest amount you scored in your elite scoring months?

Also lol at you thinking you're righting a wrong after scamming someone 5 years ago and finally paying them back.

To Luth and your list of cheaters just shows how much of a retard you really are, you can't link how much someone plays to whether they are cheating unless its an absurd 60 hour session or over probably 6 mil in a month on one bot(which is very humanly possible), I have scored 200k on a few bots this month does that mean I'm not cheating this month? Shut your mouth I'm bored of your shit like everyone else is.

jaffar666 [42]
2021-05-26 12:20:17
[2 years, 338 days ago]

Well that's good to know. Yeah I don't care for slander myself. I am more interested in who you thought cheated. Obviously who you think cheats isn't gospel but it is VERY interesting.

BTW who is Winterfell? I still struggle to know who each player is these days so forgive me.

So based off what you are saying Ville, its safe to assume a majority of those months you didn't finish first, were months filled with cheaters? I could definitely see that.

I do find it hard to believe some of the numbers other players put up. Eps, Neps and Zach numbers just boggle my mind. Of course I give them the benefit of the doubt as Ender hasn't banned them (well he deleted some of their bots) but damn 4 mil in a month? Is that really possible naturally? I have my doubts.

I have the great privilege of being able to game at work, so I have tons of time to log into this game. And yet my energy scoring is peanuts compared to other players that were named by Winterfell. I find it hard to believe that someone can naturally outscore me or has the time to but that's just me.

I do know Chimpus was natural but has the same set up as me. Still has to put in like 8hrs in this game a day to score well enough.

As for you Ville, my origin story is similar. I starting playing bots2 on green server when I was in grade 8 or 9 I believe. I am 32 now with a wife and two daughters... Incredible how time changes things!

remember when the log in cap of 150 was maxed out and you had to repeatedly try to log in to get in? I loved those days. There were probably 20+ guilds that were full of active players. Without buffs or strategy, hitting lvl 100 was actually quite the challenge.

Ahhh those days...

listan2 [100]
2021-05-26 12:22:36
[2 years, 338 days ago]

that makes so much sense paradise. I hope you find benny.

Execute [399]
2021-05-26 12:24:54
[2 years, 338 days ago]

4 mil is possible in less than 20 days if you are organised, focused and play upwards of 16 hours a day, you just need to be scoring the optimal way which most of these bad players don't understand.

battleminion [345]
2021-05-26 12:42:22
[2 years, 338 days ago]

Im honored u consider me a cheater but your detective skill have already proven to be shit when u thought neps was ville and then somehow me lollllll so please i dont cheat and with the cheap ass scores i put up why would i i roughly match what jaff does before i got lvled so if im a cheater wouldnt that mean jaff is too seeing we only play at work for 8 hrs ?

Execute [399]
2021-05-26 12:47:35
[2 years, 338 days ago]

My guide to the IMPOSSIBLE MEGA CHEATER 4 MIL:

1. Build yourself a 130 scorer, not blaster mauls because while yes it's the strongest build in terms of beating other bots it's not the fastest scorer like doom mauls.

2. You're going to need 5 dumper clans (A WHOLE 5?!@!@) make sure they are all strength build(like answerer with shaftstop) for the fastest fights and are windumped ready to use for a whole month(2k more wins than losses should be enough) obviously you will be using 250 speed and 250 energy on each. Based on a clan of 60 eph dumper generating 800k a month you already have your 4 mils. More dumper clans are preferred so you can dump more per day and get there quicker.

3. To make life even easier build 20 level 135 dread dealers at 60 eph so you can stack speed and energy buffs on the scorer whore the dreads down(requires stars) and score around 100k in just a couple of hours.

4. Before the month starts make sure everything is prepped i.e your scorer has a lot of stashed gear and buffs already bought all your stars are on dreads etc.

5. Score 200k a day and be done in 20 days(like I did) or just do it casually and score around 130k a day dependant on how you want to approach it.

battleminion [345]
2021-05-26 12:49:44
[2 years, 338 days ago]

And to be clear im not calling you a cheater jaff ^_^

Aazza [120]
2021-05-26 12:51:32
[2 years, 338 days ago]

work shop doom mauls back down to blaster stats for fastest scoring from a 130 from dumpers will save you some time thats about it

Execute [399]
2021-05-26 12:56:30
[2 years, 338 days ago]

step 6 - don't listen to kevo, this isn't necessary xD

Cazza [120]
2021-05-26 12:59:59
[2 years, 338 days ago]

step 7 dont use an acer unless your a lazy shit that still cant keep up with someone doing it the legit way

listan2 [100]
2021-05-26 13:09:10
[2 years, 338 days ago]

step 1: cut a hole in the box

Cazza [120]
2021-05-26 13:10:48
[2 years, 338 days ago]

step 0 dont put your dick in that

listan2 [100]
2021-05-26 13:45:43
[2 years, 338 days ago]

listen here motherlover!

Paradise [2]
2021-05-26 13:46:05
[2 years, 338 days ago]
Please Ville tell us, what was the highest amount you scored in your elite scoring months?

Well I don't have a screenshot (as Ender removed all my records) But had I stayed in Eternal (and not made Zion) when I sold to Benny I would have been number 1 in total energy (at the time it was around 23 million). The most I scored in a month (on a single bot) was 1.9kkk, but I dumped over 5 million that month across my three bots and Rivan's bot. My focus was always playing multiple bots.

The logic I am using is that I was using a script and would watch people online score at a faster pace than myself, over time. On average I probably moved around 1.5 million to 2 million energy a month from all of my dumpers (and there were people that scored more than myself, that's my skepticism) You have to also understand that the game was a lot different now than it was then. You couldn't farm low energy all day, people actually competed for it. The game is child's play compared to what it used to be. We would be interrupted by people onlining us and leveling us all the time - the game had real rivalries.. it was fun.

Also lol at you thinking you're righting a wrong after scamming someone 5 years ago and finally paying them back.

At least I'm making an effort to do so? Would you rather me stay silent and not attempt to? I'm also going to pay him extra for the time it took me to do the right thing. I have his e-mail and he's not responded - the only way I could think to reach him was to come out to the public. I get it, I fucked up by not giving him his money back to begin with.. but don't shit on me for trying to do the right thing down the road.

On that note, Ender also stated (on multiple occasions) that if bots were made with a clicker, sold, then locked, if stars were used for the sell he would reimburse the stars to the buyer... but if real money was used "you're shit out of luck" - those were his words. Although morally what I did was wrong, it was in the parameters of Ender's policy. I was in zero way obligated to pay Benny back. Now that my life has taken a turn for the good.. I am trying to pay Benny back.

To Luth and your list of cheaters just shows how much of a retard you really are, you can't link how much someone plays to whether they are cheating unless its an absurd 60 hour session or over probably 6 mil in a month on one bot(which is very humanly possible), I have scored 200k on a few bots this month does that mean I'm not cheating this month? Shut your mouth I'm bored of your shit like everyone else is.

Now that the cat is out on the bag as to whom I am.. I have to say after watching the forums over the years.. you are by FAR the most sensitive player I've seen lol. I would say (in a court of law) people look guilty when they get offended by the accusations. I never accused you of anything, but it's kinda funny to see how easy it is to ruffle your feathers. (it either means you're guilty yourself, or just really immature)

Also, what's with the name calling? This is a conversation about the state of the game and you're calling people retards and telling them to "shut their mouths" that "you're sick of their shit" - why don't you come off your high horse and stop trying to be an internet badass lol. If you've got issues with people take the high road, act like an adult - your childish antics spew of immaturity.

(Side note, I did laugh my ass off when you were going for Rene's record and accidentally pulled your bot mid month.. looking back at your behavior that couldn't have happened to a better person)

Eazza [120]
2021-05-26 13:49:28
[2 years, 338 days ago]

2 people did the mid month pull :P. also zac did beat renes record so its his now :P

Paradise [2]
2021-05-26 13:53:49
[2 years, 338 days ago]

Yeah, I saw when Zac did that a bit later. Zac has his moments.. but overall he's a pretty good dude. He's actually matured over the years as a player (I know he wishes he could take back what he did with Eternal) - maybe that was his karma? (losing the record mid month)

Execute though.. there's a spew of arrogance there for no reason. It's an online game lol. I don't mean to call people out.. but I've never been fond of internet bullies. And if you're not guilty of cheating why get bothered by being accused of it?

I have not accused anyone by name, only stated that logically people that outscored the script I used (back in the day) would have been highly suspect of scripting themselves.

Eazza [120]
2021-05-26 13:54:26
[2 years, 338 days ago]

execute is my old bot now owned by zac so...

listan2 [100]
2021-05-26 13:55:08
[2 years, 338 days ago]

personally i think its awesome you are trying to make things right. There is nothing wrong with growth and dont let people shit on you for that. Keep on going man and i hope good luck keeps finding it ways to you. :) keep on keeping on brother! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Paradise [2]
2021-05-26 13:59:08
[2 years, 338 days ago]
execute is my old bot now owned by zac so...

OH SNAP - my post is all backwards then!

I apologize for the slander then...

It felt like the old days using blockquotes to banter back and forth on the forums.

I thought Pothead had matured since the days of destroying Eternal.. but it appears he's gotten worse ^^

Execute [399]
2021-05-26 14:00:38
[2 years, 338 days ago]

The most I scored in a month (on a single bot) was 1.9kkk

I'm guessing you mean 1.9 mil, but wow that's absolutely amazing I dont know how anyone could even begin to try and beat that without cheating lol.

At least I'm making an effort to do so? Would you rather me stay silent and not attempt to? I'm also going to pay him extra for the time it took me to do the right thing.

I would rather you didn't cheat then none of this would have even happened, what do you expect people to say "Oh that's amazing Ville, what an incredible thing to do"?

Now that the cat is out on the bag as to whom I am.. I have to say after watching the forums over the years.. you are by FAR the most sensitive player I've seen lol.

It's always been out of the bag I knew who you were since day 1 which you embarrasingly tried to deny again and again. Because you know you have a trash reputation on here for the things you have done. If you think calling out idiots for being idiots is sensitive then that's what I am.

Also, what's with the name calling?

I wouldn't say calling luthrin a retard for accusing the whole game of cheating is "name-calling", but actually very accurate.

(Side note, I did laugh my ass off when you were going for Rene's record and accidentally pulled your bot mid-month.. looking back at your behaviour that couldn't have happened to a better person)

Yeah as I'm sure a lot of people did, even me after a while, but hey look who's laughing now. And look who has no bots trying to hide their identity on a lvl 2 named paradise ^_^.

Execute [399]
2021-05-26 14:05:21
[2 years, 338 days ago]

By the way that's my last post, hopefully fish or ed will come and ban you again soon until you make another bot lol.

ciao

Paradise [2]
2021-05-26 14:07:45
[2 years, 338 days ago]

You missed the fact about that post where I would have had enough total energy (on one bot) to be first in the record books. And I also dumped 5 million + for the month.. but ofc you pick and choose the pieces of it that fits a narrative.

And actually scoring 1.9kkk a month is not easy. If someone thought it was easy I would suspect them of using a.... (triggered)

I have zero desire to play this game anymore. Reading the forums (like many other old players) is really for nothing more than nostalgia.

You can talk shit about me all you want, but right now my inbox is full of multiple people asking me to make a come back and play. People know I've cheated, and still want me to make a come back.. I'd probably be willing to bet I have more people in my corner than you do yours, why? Because I don't talk shit about people. I don't call people names (like high schoolers) or act like a child when things don't go my way - although I will at least give you credit for owning up to it.

Paradise [2]
2021-05-26 14:10:58
[2 years, 338 days ago]
By the way that's my last post, hopefully fish or ed will come and ban you again soon until you make another bot lol. ciao

Well if Ender does come back and clean this up (and Ban my level 2 bot) then at least we will know he is not dead and this thread has served its purpose.

My goal (with posting again) was to shed lights on two things

1.) That the game has been dominated by script users for a long time - which is why I believe Ender has lost interest in it. It appears to be something he knows he can not control anymore.

2.) Coming public about my identity was for the sole purpose of paying Benny back. For that sake, I hope that this thread is not locked and this bot is not banned.. as it's one of my only means to try to communicate with him.

Garen [150]
2021-05-26 14:22:51
[2 years, 338 days ago]

Srsly Chris Doggett style, there is a god damn phone number on Benny's website. I am 95% certain that the company homepage is his own company as Swedish people have same style as people in MURICA and England that you start using some nickname like Zach instead of your full name. All Lennart's in Sweden are called Benny just like all Timothys are Tims etc etc etc.
BTW Did Ender remove his last seen status from his bot just a week or two ago? :)

And Ender was alive on 17th of May so don't lose hope guys!

Player One [70]
2021-05-26 14:26:28
[2 years, 338 days ago]

I dont even know what his site/company is , wanted to see if i could get access vorian back lol.

Paradise [2]
2021-05-26 14:26:37
[2 years, 338 days ago]

I honestly didn't even think to call the company, I'll do so now.

But you know I've always been a fan of the flare... I learned that art from Dougie ;)

Satanus Inaximasus [339]
2021-05-26 17:35:04
[2 years, 338 days ago]

RIP ENDER

jaffar666 [42]
2021-05-26 19:02:27
[2 years, 338 days ago]

Wow I don't think I can respond to everything said today lol.

Chimps, we cool bro, I know you ain't calling me a cheater. Like I've said before I don't score well enough to be considered one lol.

Luth, I didn't know you were Winterfell! Good to see ya popping in brotha!

Ville, like most people that have cheated in the past and have paid for it, welcome back. It's refreshing to get some perspective from someone that has played the game a long time and owns his past mistakes. I also like that you are trying to pay another player back even though you don't have to. That's real integrity if you end up following through.

I hate cheating, but from the sounds of it, Ender has done little to stop the flow of cheaters and Righteous Zealots like Zach only create wars and drama lol. Think about it Zach, if you didn't level me out of the blue then me and Chimps could have continued our close back and forth friendly natty rivalry.

Also, Zach, you laid out a pretty stellar pathway to 4mil but I have more suspicion in the work that's needed to go into that rather than the plan itself.

Who is going to build 5 clans worth of lvl 120+ bots and equip them perfectly and then score 200,000 energy every day for 20 days? A person that uses scripts, thats who! lol It took me several months to naturally create 200 bots at lvl 30 amongst 5 guilds and score. What you are suggesting is years worth of work (Natural). I just don't see it. At some point you are going to have to pay someone to create those bots or buy them and that person would have highly likely used scripts themselves. So at some point it is HIGHLY likely SOMEONE cheated lol.

Then you have the 16 hr scoring days everyday for 20 days? In the great words of Joe Biden "Come on man!" lol.

Execute [399]
2021-05-26 19:19:09
[2 years, 338 days ago]

Firstly I didn't level you, also what makes me a righteous zealot?

I bought most of my dumpers which peet made, then when covid struck(there was a lockdown when everyone had to stay at home, dont know if you watched the news?) I had an attempt at the record and declanned due to human error, the next month I came back and got the record.

If you think it's great that a banned cheater is on the forum talking about everyone apparently cheating good for you lol, so positive.

Execute [399]
2021-05-26 19:24:45
[2 years, 338 days ago]

Also tell me guys how much is an acceptable score to not be cheating? xD

There seems to be this massive link with amounts of energy or bots made to cheating when really its quite irrelevant, Behaviours are looked at a lot more. Rene scored 4m, Justin scored 3.7 mil, tea scored 3.7, I think J even scored 3m on a lowbie which is insane, if you stay focused and organised it really isnt all too hard.

If you don't know what you are talking about pipe down on the forum.

Execute [399]
2021-05-26 19:57:26
[2 years, 338 days ago]

Sorry couple more points I forgot to add, your post has actually kinda triggered me because its so stupid lol.

It took me several months to naturally create 200 bots at lvl 30 amongst 5 guilds and score. What you are suggesting is years worth of work (Natural). I just don't see it.

This is probably the funniest thing I have ever read on this forum up there with even luths deranged threads, you honestly think it takes years of work to make 5 lvl 100 dumper clans? hahahaha

Also it's a bit rich you accusing me of cheating when you're in a clan owned by a banned cheater.

battleminion [345]
2021-05-26 20:27:00
[2 years, 338 days ago]

To add a little insight jaff if anyone has the resouces and time to play me for example if i set my mind to it literally make 5 x20 bots lvl 100 camped fully (with jane working to get faster gear) and putting 5k wins on the bots i could do it in about 3-4 days tops i could prob (if not cockblocked by a certain person) make a lvl 300-350 in 1 month so realistically its a question of time and determination the longest part in making dumper really is the camping but thats inevitable lvling can take make 30-40 mins per bot so 5 clans could be made easily in under 1 month look at eps the guy would dump energy while lvling new dumpers meanwhile windumping his current bots scoring low lvl is very slow jaff the pace of dumping a lvl 100 is way faster once ur bots have generated energy and rape limtit is higher more energy dumped so the number 4m seems very high but thats cause u only know scoring at low lvl example wich i dont like using if reborn started dumping now his bots he would outscore u with whats left of the month my little grain of salt have a good day

Paradise [2]
2021-05-26 23:15:38
[2 years, 338 days ago]
“ Also tell me guys how much is an acceptable score to not be cheating? xD There seems to be this massive link with amounts of energy or bots made to cheating when really its quite irrelevant, Behaviours are looked at a lot more. Rene scored 4m, Justin scored 3.7 mil, tea scored 3.7, I think J even scored 3m on a lowbie which is insane, if you stay focused and organised it really isnt all too hard. If you don't know what you are talking about pipe down on the forum.â€

Your argument is invalid as I’m fairly certain two out of those four players have used a script.

It isn’t too hard at all? In order to score 3.7 million (on one bot) you have to score 117,000 energy a day. I remember even with scripting that would take me 12 hours a day to do.

Staying focused and clicking a link perfectly for 12+ hours a day (without any breaks) for an entire month isn’t really that hard? You are delusional.

Paradise [2]
2021-05-26 23:17:25
[2 years, 338 days ago]

Battleminion I want to respond to your post.. but honestly your shit is really hard to read without any punctuation.

Execute [399]
2021-05-26 23:20:34
[2 years, 338 days ago]

You were dumping to blasters which is slow and weren't using uprapers, with uprapers you can score 100k in 2 hours, you are the delusional one my friend what are you even doing here you're logging into a game you're banned from posting on the forum yet I'm the delusional one? Does anyone have fish on fb to come and mute mr cheater?

Paradise [2]
2021-05-26 23:25:47
[2 years, 338 days ago]

I was dumping to dreads lol. Don’t you remember me doing that when we raced? I would dump to dreads then uprape them.

I have written fish asking for help reaching out to Benny - let him do his thing.

I thought you were done responding? Seems more cheating accusations has you triggered.

Name calling doesn’t help your case of innocence. The innocent don’t have to get defensive because they know the truth will set you free. If I was your lawyer I’d advise you to stop speaking, as your defensive persona spews of guilty conscience.

Execute [399]
2021-05-26 23:34:43
[2 years, 338 days ago]

You can accuse me all you want at the end of day I have over half the active playerbase scoring for me and you are the banned player not me. I have played this game on and off for over ten years and Ender will have monitored me very closely when I have broken the record twice and got many top 10s in a month, you on the other hand are a stone wall verified cheater.

What triggers me is people like you and luthrin accusing virtually the whole playerbase of cheating when you have no evidence other than "oh they play a lot and I don't like them they must cheating", you wont pay benny back the money you stole from him and you will be banned/muted again and when you are I will lol at you.

Mr good samaritan here who stole money and cheated calling me out over name-calling yet you called fish a twat or something earlier in the post now you want him to help you ^_^.

Execute [399]
2021-05-26 23:45:33
[2 years, 338 days ago]

Pretty much everything you say seems to be very false and inaccurate, you can dump around 15-20k in an hour using optimal builds/buffs I will multiply that by 10 for you because judging on your posts I doubt you can multiply, thats 150k+ in ten hours add to that another 2 hours on dreads that's already 250k. I think Rene holds the daily record for scoring energy at around 500k, I only ever managed 300kish.

Paradise [2]
2021-05-26 23:53:40
[2 years, 338 days ago]
By the way that's my last post, hopefully fish or ed will come and ban you again soon until you make another bot lol. ciao

Well that post aged well, didn't it?

Let us recap a couple things.

1.) I replied to this thread to bring attention to the fact that I am trying to pay Benny back. I have e-mailed his e-mail, and the e-mail for the company he works for. I am hoping others know how to get a hold of him. Many people have tried to help me get a hold of him... and well you... you're just trolling. I have full intentions of paying him back or I wouldn't be wasting my time writing on the forum here. I assure you when I sold out I was done playing bots. I have zero desire to play this game. If Ender or Fish want to ban a level 2 bot then let them do their thing.

2.) The logical statements I made, was that when I played (back then the fastest way to score was blasters and up-raping dreads) there were a select group of players that consistently outscored me. I was scripting 12 hours a day and people scored more energy than me... how is that possible without a script?

3.) As mentioned before, after I was banned I came back with the SAME script two years later and won top energy with a bot "The Wilderness" and our clan won top clan two months in a row. I was using the exact same script I used for years prior with zero changes to it. Ender has no protocol in place to stop scripts. Ender did NOT catch me. I was only caught because I got drunk on a video message to Leader and admitted to cheating the duration of my play.

4.) I know people who has scored big numbers in the last years have used the script I used. Alan supplied us all with the script. I'm not going to name their names, but I can assure you Alan's script has still worked strong to this day. Also - you mentioned Peet made a bunch of dumpers for you.. you do know he was a known scripter in bots2 right? The point is the majority of the players in this game have an association with cheating. Literally almost every month won by a clan has some sort of taint to it as there are cheaters associated. If Ender wanted to do the game "justice" he should just black out the majority of the hall of fame lol. My gut tells me that Ender knows this to be true.. which is why he's gone MIA.

Execute [399]
2021-05-27 00:06:16
[2 years, 338 days ago]

Well that post aged well, didn't it?

It was my last post to you then I replied to jaffar, not that it really matters or is a big deal since it was my last post for the time being.

1.) I replied to this thread to bring attention to the fact that I am trying to pay Benny back. I have e-mailed his e-mail, and the e-mail for the company he works for. I am hoping others know how to get a hold of him. Many people have tried to help me get a hold of him... and well you... you're just trolling. I have full intentions of paying him back or I wouldn't be wasting my time writing on the forum here. I assure you when I sold out I was done playing bots. I have zero desire to play this game. If Ender or Fish want to ban a level 2 bot then let them do their thing.

This bots4.net which you are banned from, not heyimlookingforthepersoniscammed.net you are banned what dont you understand about that? yet you come back time and time again spreading nothing but negativity about how everyone allegedly cheats and how you cheated, then accuse me of trolling, get a grip.

2.) The logical statements I made, was that when I played (back then the fastest way to score was blasters and up-raping dreads) there were a select group of players that consistently outscored me. I was scripting 12 hours a day and people scored more energy than me... how is that possible without a script?

The game hasn't changed since then there were still faster ways to score, I don't know/care how your script works so I can't give you an answer other than it either wasn't very efficient or the other people simply had a quicker scoring set up.

3.) As mentioned before, after I was banned I came back with the SAME script two years later and won top energy with a bot "The Wilderness" and our clan won top clan two months in a row. I was using the exact same script I used for years prior with zero changes to it. Ender has no protocol in place to stop scripts. Ender did NOT catch me. I was only caught because I got drunk on a video message to Leader and admitted to cheating the duration of my play.

Wait didn't you just say when you sold up you had no intentions of playing again yet you came back and tarnished more months with your cheating after being banned, how pathetic? And also very contradictory.

4.) I know people who has scored big numbers in the last years have used the script I used. Alan supplied us all with the script. I'm not going to name their names, but I can assure you Alan's script has still worked strong to this day. Also - you mentioned Peet made a bunch of dumpers for you.. you do know he was a known scripter in bots2 right? The point is the majority of the players in this game have an association with cheating. Literally almost every month won by a clan has some sort of taint to it as there are cheaters associated. If Ender wanted to do the game "justice" he should just black out the majority of the hall of fame lol. My gut tells me that Ender knows this to be true.. which is why he's gone MIA.

If that's what you think then report them to Ender he has shown only recently he can and will catch cheaters.

Paradise [2]
2021-05-27 00:11:59
[2 years, 338 days ago]

It is like talking to the wall lol.

Execute [399]
2021-05-27 00:15:10
[2 years, 338 days ago]

Great response, although I've never tried talking to the wall.

CptPeeT [75]
2021-05-27 04:08:50
[2 years, 337 days ago]

Wait what? A known scripter? I have never used a script, not on bots2 and not on bots4. So get your facts straight mister. Stop accusing people ( and this goes out to everyone ) for cheating, if you play legit, it is really offending. Hell, even I reply on this forum thread, even tho i don't want to get involved.

Winter Fell [129]
2021-05-27 08:03:52
[2 years, 337 days ago]

But you did, as you often do when Zach is getting torn apart, PeeT. Maybe just let zach taking his beating like the immature punk cheater he is.

I've scored 1.6 in one month and it took a lot of time and effort. When someone acts nonchalant about scoring 4.5 million.... even dares say 6 million is very humanly possibly... Yeah you're a cheater zach!!! and the more you talk to more it's revealed, (Freudian slip) Also stop acting like the game is some ever evolving scheme or game play... the mechanics of how the game works can be understood by a child, so stop lecturing people like some kind of bots professor.

Do you hear this guy?!? 6 million is humanily possible eh? is that with a job or without? cause the way you talk youll be able to score 6 mill with a blind fold and your hand tide behind your back.

Execute [399]
2021-05-27 10:47:21
[2 years, 337 days ago]

LOL luth if you honestly think I'm cheating I would love to hear why that's the case and what evidence you have against me, also why haven't you reported me to Ender in the past 10 years I have been playing idiot or said anything before now.

6 mil is very humanly possible you're just a trash player with no achievements or any amount of respect here, you cry like a little girl when somebody takes your bot names because you're too dumb to register them at once hahaha it's like you guys don't understand players can be good/nerdy and set new records, it goes on in pretty much any game.

If you can score 200k a day and there are 31 days in the month do the math wait no get your calculator out it might be a bit tough for you, of course you can't do it while working you idiot.

Zizu [150]
2021-05-27 11:36:00
[2 years, 337 days ago]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUomVzVcNR0

Execute [399]
2021-05-27 11:42:09
[2 years, 337 days ago]

Look at salt mine man, he's clearly megahaxcheator!

jaffar666 [43]
2021-05-27 11:51:42
[2 years, 337 days ago]

Hey Hey, easy there calling Luth a trash player there Zach. He has ranked top ten several times for energy scoring. Sure he's not OP like you but come on man.

I agree with Ville and Luth, you acting like 4 mil or 6 mil is no problem is really irritating. I have put HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of hours into this game and bots2 and I've never come close to 4 or 6mil in a month.

Also, anyone that remotely has a life or responsibilities ain't hitting 4mil according to your game plan (16hr straight a day etc). It is far more reasonable to think that a cheater would hit that with a script. And the fact that known cheaters would agree with that only makes it more reasonable.

Zach, you could be that one guy that is just extremely efficient at building bots and has no life to score the way you do. But its highly unlikely.

You know where I stand, if Ender bans you, then you are a cheater, if not, then you are innocent until proven guilty.

But the fact you are so defensive when even the notion of you cheating is presented, were besties with known cheaters like trki, had bots banned by ender and hold several scoring records that you say are easily attainable, is suspect in the very least.

Its almost like you are projecting onto others, its really weird. Also, to your point way back about you not leveling me, the previous day you threatened me if I don't leave strung out i'd face consequences...So either its a coincidence, or you had someone do your dirty work.

And yes, I appreciate Ville, not the fact that he cheated but the fact he's shining a light on things and genuinely wants to make up for a wrong. Time served so the saying goes?

Execute [399]
2021-05-27 12:04:08
[2 years, 337 days ago]

Firstly I never said 4 mil is easy, until you get your facts straight and stop putting words in my mouth I won't be replying after this you guys are accusing everyone of cheating lmao which is ridiculous, hell I have accused players of cheating but the difference is I have evidence to back it up and I have never said upwards of seven players are cheaters or ever mentioned it on the forum.

Stop arguing about things you don't know anything about you think it takes years of work to make 5 dumper clans.

I'm being defensive on behalf of everyone that has been labelled a cheater also isn't it natural to defend yourself when somebody accuses you of something you're not doing?

So you go by Enders verdict then once caught and banned you are a cheater I will ask again what are you doing in a clan owned by a cheater banned by Ender.

That is my last post on this thread I have said all I have to say there is a reason why Ville is banned, you're playing in a clan by yourself and nobody likes Luthrin, that is you're idiots.

Cya :)

Winter Fell [129]
2021-05-27 12:22:21
[2 years, 337 days ago]

Zach, I see things differently. I believe if we all met in real life most of us would get along just great, surely only a retard would find it reasonable to judge a persons entire character based on their relations in a text based game lol.

I have no evidence of you using an AC but I know you do. Of course you'll apply that good old saying, "it's not what you know it's what you can prove" but the proof is in the pudding.

Gosh your style of attack reminds me of my teenage years, pointing fingers and saying no one likes you lol XD In this thread alone you must have said it 4 times in 4 different posts lol

Zach, how old are you?

Player One [70]
2021-05-27 12:45:11
[2 years, 337 days ago]

Ville is actually a decent guy from the talks i had with him. Sure he cheated, but got punished for it. I would say let bygones be bygones and end it there.

Winter Fell [129]
2021-05-27 14:34:30
[2 years, 337 days ago]

Straight up, i've gotten to know chris for nearly a decade lets just say if he ever finds his way up north he most definitely has a place in our home.

Fishwick [135]
2021-05-27 14:37:45
[2 years, 337 days ago]

I don't know how to get in touch with Benny sadly. I hope he gets his money back though.

I can't speak for Ender, but I can definitely understand why he's not around these days. The community is really toxic and made up of mostly just... bad people, literally every thread just ends up with the same few guys arguing about how much they hate each other. I'd do exactly the same thing as him if I was him, keep it running because why not, but stay well away from you lot, no offense. It's not even worth trying to moderate you, as every thread would be a graveyard of deleted comments and muted bots.

Cheating is of course a big problem too. Cheaters like throwing mud at everyone else so they can pull them down to their level, so I'd take any accusations with a pinch of salt that come from known cheaters. One thing I would say is that speed of scoring is certainly not an indicator, nor is consistency. Shoe was consistent for a long time yet even his biggest rivals didn't think he was cheating. Rene is probably the most impressive scorer we've seen, and again, no one thought he was cheating.

Ville is actually a decent guy from the talks i had with him. Sure he cheated, but got punished for it. I would say let bygones be bygones and end it there.

I'm not banning/muting/deleting because honestly it's too much effort when I barely check in, and I don't have the tools to prevent him coming back if he wants to - but it's worth remembering he is still officially banned and not welcome here. He cheated for months, wasted lots of peoples time, adamantly denied it the whole time, and scammed the most wholesome guy on the game out of over $1000. Wanting to return that now that it means less to him doesn't change his legacy.

Paradise [2]
2021-05-27 14:47:16
[2 years, 337 days ago]

I'm not banning/muting/deleting because honestly it's too much effort when I barely check in, and I don't have the tools to prevent him coming back if he wants to - but it's worth remembering he is still officially banned and not welcome here. He cheated for months, wasted lots of peoples time, adamantly denied it the whole time, and scammed the most wholesome guy on the game out of over $1000. Wanting to return that now that it means less to him doesn't change his legacy.

I have zero desire to play, and honestly could care less about my legacy. Other players (in this game) think highly of me, so honestly your opinion means about as much now as it did when we were going head to head.

I only posted as I am hoping Benny sees this. I am fully aware that I am banned and own everything I've done in the past. I am not trying to play this game in any capacity - don't use "it's too much effort" as an excuse not to do so.

Fishwick [135]
2021-05-27 15:02:08
[2 years, 337 days ago]

when we were going head to head.

We never went "head to head", I went head to head with a script.

I am not trying to play this game in any capacity - don't use "it's too much effort" as an excuse not to do so.

Cool, I'll mute you then.

jaffar666 [43]
2021-05-27 16:54:29
[2 years, 337 days ago]

Well, I think that about does it.

I'm done with the whole who's a cheater thing. I was just curious originally but its degraded from a fun guess it game to a finger pointing expedition. That's certainly not what my initial intent was when I approached Ville.

I hope you all have a nice day, I apologize for the toxicity. I USUALLY don't add to a toxic conversation but I most certainly did this time around lol.

I most certainly take positives away from this chat though. I learned from Zach and Ville.

I'm a little offended no one accused me of being a cheater tho XD. Oh well. May you all be blessed greatly and apologies for ruffling feathers. Zach that's mostly aimed at you obviously. I do think you should focus on the good things I say about you tho, like I mention you as OP constantly.

Anyhoo, <3

Zizu [150]
2021-05-27 17:43:35
[2 years, 337 days ago]

stop acing jaffar (welcome to the accused club) :D

Winter Fell [129]
2021-05-27 18:50:41
[2 years, 337 days ago]

Fuck all that noise. Fishwick you're a cheater too.

As for legacy, I paid $12ca for 400 battles on your RW, I got through 323 attacks... you've yet to pay me what you owe, and with interest, right OT?

Fish you mentioned not talking for ender but you sure do make a lot of assumptions. Most people here are very cordial with ender.. so you lost me there bud? as for how we treat each other? well, perhaps make up for what you owe and we can take it from there, cheers.

Anna Villani [25]
2021-05-28 02:51:43
[2 years, 336 days ago]

I'm a little offended no one accused me of being a cheater tho XD

Fine, Jaffar, stop cheating :D Now can we all be friends again and hand over your most efficients scripts to the public so we can all cheat?

Sir Chimpus [48]
2021-05-28 10:59:46
[2 years, 336 days ago]

Ya you maple syrup dinking, Lay's eating, too polite for your own good AYE, i hereby officially accuse you of being a massive cheater !!!!!! Stop it or ill get you banned ASAP ^_^

Zizu [150]
2021-05-28 12:27:16
[2 years, 336 days ago]

jaffar over 1mil energy hes keeping up with 50% of a scripts output while not being online all day please ban for clear cheating

jaffar666 [43]
2021-05-28 14:50:20
[2 years, 336 days ago]

Thanks guys! I never thought I'd get so much Love! Err I mean hate XD.

Finally I got that clout for all the hard work I put into scripting <3

Player One [70]
2021-05-28 15:55:29
[2 years, 336 days ago]

Thanks for sending the script Jaffar, but i cant get it to work :(

jaffar666 [44]
2021-05-28 22:03:09
[2 years, 336 days ago]

Did you try turning it on and off? That usually works!

Gpof2 [131]
2021-05-31 23:29:14
[2 years, 333 days ago]

I'm with Zach on some of this argument going on. Sounds like a lot of people here are extremely ignorant on how to score efficiently. Ville, the numbers you're used to are completely skewed which is another thing. These days (or at least a few years ago when I still played some) people can't be fucked onlining or taking advantage of poor(ish) builds, you can get away with absurd stuff like ratio whores getting pumped full of more and more con with worse and worse weapons and go completely unpunished for it.

I'm not surprised at all by people hitting 4m, consistently doing so is where I start raising an eyebrow. But simply doing it at all is 100% feasible. My own "good" month of 2.4m only used uprape dreads for part of the month instead of throughout the whole thing, half my own dumpers were shit serpents/diamond kat or sapphire blades that I only used 200% speed on to save on their depleted trophy points and didn't expect to go all month tbh, and I was more focused on building tournament bots than scoring for the majority of the time. Basically it was a scuffed scoring month with no planning that I just happened to be able to sink a lot of time into. Oh and I was scoring on blasters instead of dooms which would have been better as Zach mentioned. It was a shit ton of time yea, but it was horribly inefficient in regards to pure scoring.

Winter Fell [129]
2021-06-01 07:36:51
[2 years, 332 days ago]

How many great players are on this thread? quite a few if you ask me. We have such old school players sharing their experience of the game. We are talking high end scorers, poeple that played for a looong time... yet only 2 of this entire thread are now trying to convince everyone else that 4 mill isnt hard, in fact its rather casual to score 4.5 mill in a month....???? eh POF, lmfao

G-POF I have been convinced from years back that you AC, its no surprise you come on here trying to convince the majority of players that 4 mill is easy. do you agree that 6 is also doable lmfao! you probably believe tonc went 63 hours online dont you? i mean its doable right!! fuck off

its pathetic, like when Zach tried to use an accidental declanning as his reasons for not acing, but the fact is if you are acing, declanning a bot with 3 mill isnt hard because well you didnt work for the 3 mill in the first place, but zach uses that as his reasoning for not being a cheater lol its just so obvious.

G-POF you stopped playing because the AC ruined it for you, it was too easy to AC you could never see yourself playing legit again, hence you quit and stopped playing before you got caught, thats all.

Satanus Inaximasus [339]
2021-06-01 11:17:11
[2 years, 332 days ago]

He still dead

Gpof2 [131]
2021-06-01 18:28:31
[2 years, 332 days ago]

Where did I say it was easy lol? Nice reading comprehension retard.

Execute [399]
2021-06-01 19:19:59
[2 years, 332 days ago]

I wouldn't worry mate it seems to a recurring theme in this thread, where you say something and all of a sudden like magic it turns into something completely different.

I don't know who's more stupid Luthrin, you for the things you post or me for trying to make sense of them and then reply. The only person that agrees with you is Ville a banned cheater who is now muted, most people have enough sense not to even bother talking any sense into you because it's impossible.

You have accused gpof now of cheating too lmao a veteran who hardly ever plays and just checks the forum from time to time, who has also expressed his opinions on cheating quite clearly in the past over shoes actions with Ville etc. Add that to your list of over 10 people that apparently cheat even though they hardly play... me, j and tucks play other stuff together more than bots and the rest of your accused list don't even play anymore hardly. This is all while you're part of a clan owned by a banned cheater and welcomed Ville back into your clan Malicious villainousa while back to win months with cheating.

Nobody is saying 4 mil is easy but if you have the time, resources and organisation it's definitely not impossible or worthy of being labelled a cheater.

battleminion [345]
2021-06-01 22:08:09
[2 years, 332 days ago]

Imma drop a small bombshell since it's been overlooked the fact that eps was scoring in average 2-3m per month while training hefe meanwhile dumping like 5-10k wins per day for 6-10+ hrs a day for a few years im assuming thats legit tho and that wouldnt seem like a cheating pattern because he was ur valiant leader but someone who scores a month of 4m is clearly a cheater mind elaborating on that one ?

Iron Horse [150]
2021-06-03 07:51:17
[2 years, 330 days ago]

It's called deductive reasoning, Gpof If you agree 6 mil can be done then it is safe to say 4mil would be easy in comparison...

Zach, take a page from G-pofs book, keep it short and sweet or just STFU already.

Yeah I can explain that perfectly OT, HE WAS A FUCKING CHEATER! just like you and zach.

Now that Bazza has quit this "toxic game",(Because he is retarded right guys?) You simple minded folks can go on believing your childish semantics with your childish name calling all by your selves..

Sir Chimpus [55]
2021-06-03 08:22:05
[2 years, 330 days ago]

I accept graciously this Award Luth thank you for the opportunity seeing as you are throwing these out at everyone these days, now that eps is gone, bazza is gone, aldi (...), jaff taking a leave of absence, you think its time you retired your old sweaty keyboard too ?

Winter Fell [129]
2021-06-03 09:47:56
[2 years, 330 days ago]

No one is retiring their keyboards - they're retiring a game full of hacks.

Gpof2 [131]
2021-06-03 14:05:17
[2 years, 330 days ago]

It's called deductive reasoning, Gpof If you agree 6 mil can be done then it is safe to say 4mil would be easy in comparison...

Even 500k or a mil is going to take a nice chunk of time to do, there is no "easy". And apart from me just disagreeing with that statement, I also never said anything about 6m anyway. You're trying to make assumptions about my thoughts based on things I've never even said.

Luth ST [152]
2021-06-06 12:30:36
[2 years, 327 days ago]

You agreed with what zach had to say. I dont.

I had access to endless amounts of whores and dumpers all dumping on a single bot. I put in several hours a day, on average 6-8. Some months I had to put in more hours to hold off Trki. I was only doing it with whores mainly, i had 4 clans of them all gaining energy because of the lack of competition. So we are talking 1 second fights for several hours a day. I barely had time to use dumpers when i was done with my whores. I didn't score every day as jaff mentioned life takes priority, but i was online everyday for the most part.

None the less, scoring 4.5 million may be achievable but i highly doubt it. and I especially doubt it when the same person talks about 6 mill.

Execute [399]
2021-06-06 12:51:29
[2 years, 327 days ago]

Luthrin do you agree that 200k in a day is possible? Because anyone with half a brain knows that it is more than possible when using optimal scoring methods.

There are 31 days in most months, 31x200,000=6,200,000 it wouldn't be easy and would require an incredible effort just like 4 mil does but stop being stupid, you just said you were playing 6/8 hours a day and not playing every day so yes that's going to be around 2 mil.

High Elf [1]
2021-06-06 13:09:26
[2 years, 327 days ago]

cheaters always do better than nolife players, who promptly start accusations, and get ridiculed. Nonetheless, every online videogame has cheaters winning the prize money and whatnot. every. single. online. game.

Bots4 is ran by ppl who are able to cheat, for people who are able to cheat. Otherwise it would be taken over by them at some point. While some people are interested in creating things, and being creative, there's a whole class of people who's only goal is to steal resources from those creatives. They're really good at that. But don't ask them to be truthful or to play fair. That, they will never do. Because they'd lose. The nolife player was, is, and will always be the real best player. Not the cheater. Whenever I join a game, I look at those that ridicule the nolifes, those are the cheating scum. :)

Hello!

Luth ST [152]
2021-06-06 16:05:09
[2 years, 327 days ago]

The problem with that, Zach is how in the hell do you plan on getting 200k the first day, or even the second? its impossible. 200k a day? yeah on the first or even 5th day? and to maintain it every day after?

Execute [399]
2021-06-06 16:55:23
[2 years, 327 days ago]

For sure the first day is the hardest that's where you need a lot of dumper clans I think the best I have managed is 150k on the first day, start dumping midday when they have around 600 energy each then by the time you have dumped around 100 bots the rest should all have 1k+, What you do is simply make up for day 1's low score on day 4 by scoring over 200k using dreads.

Execute [399]
2021-06-06 16:59:38
[2 years, 327 days ago]

Also when you said to maintain it, yes that's the hard part and probably why only 2 people have broken 4 mil, 2 hours free time a day isn't fun at all(especially after 2/3 weeks anyway) considering you need to eat, wash, tidy etc.

Nosferatu [281]
2021-06-07 16:39:22
[2 years, 326 days ago]

Meh.

AdoniDex [112]
2021-06-12 05:14:24
[2 years, 321 days ago]

Boobies

Nosferatu [281]
2021-06-15 00:04:03
[2 years, 319 days ago]

Samulii [38]
2021-06-15 05:04:16
[2 years, 318 days ago]

Bosferatu is alive

Ender [1]
Administrator
2021-06-20 20:50:56
[2 years, 313 days ago]

Not dead. Definitely behind on bots stuff though - sorry for being quiet for a bit. As some noticed, I did hide my activity while in lurk mode. I do this sometimes when things get backed up and I lose motivation (the danger of a one-man show). I've been trying to do some stuff behind the scenes, namely fixing the game's ability to send emails (which is turning out to be a bit more complicated than expected, so stay tuned on that one).

Anyway, I'll try to start catching up on things, but if there's anything more urgent that you want looked at sooner, feel free to bmail me (no promises). Hope y'all are doing well.

spud [94]
2021-06-21 01:33:26
[2 years, 312 days ago]

Welcome home, honey! <3 (glad to hear you're all well and good mate)

PeeT [300]
2021-06-21 04:52:06
[2 years, 312 days ago]

Woohoo! Good to hear from you Ender. I think the main and most important thing that needs fixed is the mail function. Reset, perm star transfer, regis/cancel email is not working atm.

battleminion [351]
2021-06-21 16:29:46
[2 years, 312 days ago]

Glad to hear your ok we were getting worried but we good now yeah main issue currently is this stupid email bug it kinds cripples the game hope you can get it solved soon(ish) =)

Nosferatu [281]
2021-06-22 04:57:27
[2 years, 311 days ago]

you're*

Satanus Inaximasus [339]
2021-07-12 12:09:03
[2 years, 291 days ago]

Well he not dead. Maybe he will get back to everybody's Bmails

Satanus Inaximasus [339]
2021-09-06 05:48:57
[2 years, 235 days ago]

Has Ender died AGAIN?

Satanus Inaximasus [339]
2021-09-06 05:49:44
[2 years, 235 days ago]

Nope he's just too ignorant to respond to bmails

Satanus Inaximasus [340]
2022-01-17 14:02:59
[2 years, 102 days ago]

The cunts still I'm hiding

Zach1 [300]
2022-11-29 13:28:27
[1 year, 151 days ago]

I agree with Ville and Luth, you acting like 4 mil or 6 mil is no problem is really irritating. I have put HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of hours into this game and bots2 and I've never come close to 4 or 6mil in a month.

Also, anyone that remotely has a life or responsibilities ain't hitting 4mil according to your game plan (16hr straight a day etc). It is far more reasonable to think that a cheater would hit that with a script. And the fact that known cheaters would agree with that only makes it more reasonable.

This aged well, Gratz kev you nerd absolutely insane \o/ and he did it whilst being employed lol with 2 days to spare.

Zizu [167]
2022-11-29 15:26:36
[1 year, 151 days ago]

had 9 days of vacation and 220 hastened dumpers to get through the end :D

Luth [300]
2022-11-29 17:07:28
[1 year, 151 days ago]

Now bend over and suck your own dick.

Luth [300]
2022-11-30 04:36:13
[1 year, 150 days ago]

And Zachary, you really are a drama queen..

Zach1 [300]
2022-11-30 18:19:45
[1 year, 150 days ago]

And Zachary, you really are a drama queen..

Sorry was somebody speaking to you mate? We here to celebrate Kev's glory not get opinions from you fruitcake.

Zizu [240]
2022-11-30 18:35:16
[1 year, 150 days ago]

zach luth and sj should make a podcast would be great entertainment

Zach1 [300]
2022-11-30 18:44:36
[1 year, 150 days ago]

Btw Luth I saw you idle in the showroom and noticed you had gathered yourself a little energy this month, so decided to attack your bot 400 times just for the lols using hastened. If it's any consolation your bot won 5 times, GG's appreciate the energy bud.

BigKuriboh7 [87]
2022-11-30 18:46:55
[1 year, 150 days ago]

Anybody not actually worried about Ender though? I mean, that's what this thread is about. pokes Ender to see if he's alright

Luth [300]
2022-12-01 17:11:10
[1 year, 149 days ago]

Pure drama I tell ya.

Forum > Miscellaneous > Is Ender dead?
Reply To Thread (login)