miscellaneous

Forum > Miscellaneous > Zachary, let’s talk about it
Reply To Thread (login)
Luth [300]
2022-12-13 11:29:45
[1 year, 137 days ago]

What happened to Eternal? What kind of drama did you stir up in there? Anyone interested I highly recommend you look through these forms for a dude called Pothead (Zach) and do some research of what actual harm this asshole has brought to O.G bots players. Some will tell you they stopped playing completely souly because of this piece of shit.

It’s an understatement to say you are responsible for the fall of Eternal. Not just physically responsible for wiping it out from the annals of bots history but even during their rain slowly degraded the culture causing many good players to leave. Let’s go ahead you dog shit for brains and measure up the actual tangible harm you have had on this game towards good fucking people.. cause your right up there with fucking cheaters only difference is you haven’t been caught for cheating. Piece of shit!

4chan [1]
2022-12-13 12:04:13
[1 year, 137 days ago]

What happened to Eternal? What kind of drama did you stir up in there? Anyone interested I highly recommend you look through these forms for a dude called Pothead (Zach) and do some research of what actual harm this asshole has brought to O.G bots players. Some will tell you they stopped playing completely souly because of this piece of shit.

It’s an understatement to say you are responsible for the fall of Eternal. Not just physically responsible for wiping it out from the annals of bots history but even during their rain slowly degraded the culture causing many good players to leave. Let’s go ahead you dog shit for brains and measure up the actual tangible harm you have had on this game towards good fucking people.. cause your right up there with fucking cheaters only difference is you haven’t been caught for cheating. Piece of shit!

Zizu [332]
2022-12-13 17:12:08
[1 year, 137 days ago]

popcorn time

Lia Thomas [40]
2022-12-14 05:51:26
[1 year, 136 days ago]

How do you kill that which has no life?

https://imgur.com/gallery/m8Z6H5l

Zach1 [300]
2022-12-14 07:57:08
[1 year, 136 days ago]

LOL E-boxer back at it again, as I have said a million times before I was being scammed by Osh (who has scammed again recently) and fifty at the time and was trying to get my bots back anyway it didn't work and I regret deleting Eternal, I didn't cause harm to anyone I just "abused" a mechanic of the game, key word being game you big melt. Energy can be lost by any bot and clans can die regardless of whether it's intentional as we have seen with Atreides and others.

Stop crying over something nobody cares about and go take your prescription please, work on your spelling while you're there too, cheers.

4chan [44]
2022-12-14 07:59:10
[1 year, 136 days ago]

key word being game you big melt. Energy can be lost by any bot and clans can die regardless of whether it's intentional as we have seen with Atreides and others.

Stop crying over something nobody cares about and go take your prescription please, work on your spelling while you're there too, cheers.

Zach1 [300]
2022-12-14 16:58:05
[1 year, 136 days ago]

Ah I see what you have done there, cut some of my post and pasted it in reply, very clever :D

Anna Villani [34]
2022-12-16 09:51:06
[1 year, 134 days ago]

Moral of the story: poor Atreides

Forum > Miscellaneous > Zachary, let’s talk about it
Reply To Thread (login)