miscellaneous

Forum > Miscellaneous > Active scorers tier list
Reply To Thread (login)
Esvrainzas [300]
2023-10-25 21:03:50
[193 days ago]

These days that I've been active, I tried to understand how many people are active and participating in monthly race. I've also been told next month Strung Out will try to end Apex win streak. With this list I'll try to analyze what are the chances of each clan to win next month. Let's jump into it.

TIER S: >3M

• Zizu
  • Zach
  • Chriseps

TIER A: >2M

• PeeT
  • Aldrin
  • Oldtime

TIER B: >1M

• Cosby
  • Neo2
  • Samulii
  • Luthrin
  • Fishwick
  • Gpof2
  • Zal
  • Pirate

TIER C: <1M

• JuvO
  • gr33n
  • Oxyk
  • Esvrainzas

Probably I missed some active players that I don't know who they are exactly. For example, in Mount Wario I'm not sure if it is Mr. Poo or PeachCobbler who is active or both of them. Also Vrexu, I don't know if he is anyone already in the list or other player. Please post your list if you disagree with mine and if you know other players that are active at scoring and aren't in my list.

To conclude, there's at least 18 people active with potential to score. However, TIER S and TIER A are the ones who really count to secure a win.

Apex: total 6 members

• Tier S: 2
  • Tier A: 2
  • Tier B: 1
  • Tier C: 1

Strung Out: total 6 members

• Tier S: 1
  • Tier A: 1
  • Tier B: 4

In theory Apex should win, but I'm not sure if Zizu or Oldtime will score next month to secure a win for Apex. Also Strung Out may be able to recruit more people that could want to help end Apex dominance.

November seems it will be an interesting month :)

Zizu [387]
2023-10-25 21:46:08
[193 days ago]

I would drop chriseps to A and possibly move oldtime to S depending on what he plans to do for more accuracy. In terms of an actual competitive month apex cant lose on paper theres not really anyone left that can scatter dump like me and zach. The ones that can dont play, dont have resources or just dont care :P

LOMU [267]
2023-10-26 01:10:32
[193 days ago]

Agree with Zizu's assessment that apex should win on paper. The resources they control seem to be unrivaled. My view is that the current competition is a more of a mild inconvenience which forces them to spend slighty more time than "normal" scoring, and even that doesnt happen very often.

However, its been great to see to few more people being active recently (even up to 20 bots online). Even the number of recent tourney entrants is something we haven't seen in a while.

Provided enough people keep dedicating their time towards it, I'm sure another clan can get that 1st place plat in the not too distant future.

Bots would definitely be more interesting with a 2nd "real" clan i.e. more than 1 person. Let's see what November has in store... :)

Chriseps [351]
2023-10-26 02:19:57
[193 days ago]

At least to make this game a little bit alive for a change, if nothing else. :)

PeeT [150]
2023-10-26 02:29:19
[193 days ago]

I like the start of this month and really looking forward to next month. Nice to see activity in other clans! Good luck to all and lets race :D

Juv0 [130]
2023-10-26 05:32:18
[193 days ago]

it will be interesting indeed...

Zach01 [299]
2023-10-26 06:59:46
[193 days ago]

Pretty accurate list would maybe take me out of S tier these days or put Kev in his own tier and bump OT up one, I also think Gpof has scored 2 mil before and Peet is more than capable. There are a lot of other factors too like Kev mentioned scatterdumping or playing multiple bots is vital when it gets competetive.

Neo2 [130]
2023-10-26 09:02:46
[193 days ago]

I made the list! Well I like to think even tho I didn't hit over 1m this month that I would be at least a tier higher when in form. But it's nice to see I'm on here. I like this list and thought of in the near future a much tighter race. We shall see what the month holds and look forward to another good month of racing Peet. Sorry I gave up this month but points were getting low and figured I'd save them and lvl up to a bot I found to be of my old bots 2 bot. Anyways good luck to all next month and looking forward to a great competitive month.

-Geogazer

Der Alte [27]
2023-10-27 19:57:46
[191 days ago]

You can put me to E tier as it is very unlikely that I can do 1mil ever again.

-Samuli/kaapo

Anna Villani [34]
2023-10-28 16:46:46
[190 days ago]

Atleast i made the list.

Luthrin [2]
2023-10-31 18:55:18
[187 days ago]

Im only in this for one month.

Will we win? probably not, but, I can guarantee Apex will have to work harder than they ever have. Goodluck boys and happy scoring!

xoxo

Gd010 [14]
2023-11-01 17:33:39
[186 days ago]

It's pretty interesting on how many people have been on all day.

Forum > Miscellaneous > Active scorers tier list
Reply To Thread (login)