miscellaneous

Forum > Miscellaneous > This game.
Reply To Thread (login)
George III [41]
2023-11-05 18:26:28
[182 days ago]

I'm just curious as to why the game has become so toxic. Are we really grown ass people that argue like we are 12? Not I'm here to start a fight I'm just honestly curious

EC02 [310]
2023-11-05 18:28:39
[182 days ago]

Theres a few universally hated people in the game. Most are pretty ok to talk to.

George III [41]
2023-11-05 18:30:07
[182 days ago]

I've never had any problems except one person

Luthrin [32]
2023-11-05 18:44:00
[182 days ago]

George, and everyone for that matter, if you want to know why this game is so toxic? Go through yesterdays chat longs starting at around 5pm bots time. Your answer lies there in.

Of course Zizu posted small clips on the daily update thread he created, but, any reasonable human should know they are not getting the full picture. he left out tons of contexts purposely as to lean things in his favor. Again, you want to know where the toxicity comes from just do yourself the favor and look into it.

Brainbasher [33]
2023-11-06 00:15:02
[182 days ago]

Awwwwww loothwin want to be wike his daddy zizu twying to attack other clans das so cuuuteeee. Whos a big baby boy gooo goo gahh gahh yes you are!

Luthrin [32]
2023-11-06 00:33:03
[182 days ago]

https://imgur.com/4GN2gev

Apex has seen better days.

word of advice, apex, declan your 150's I'm easily raping peet. took about 5k from him alone in just under 100 fights.

oh and that shitty 184, declan it cause i'll just take what i want when I want.

You fucked around with SO zizu, now some of your apex members will lose their glorious ratios plus the 100k in energy I took in total from your clan.

That's that fuck around and find out kinda jam.

Brainbasher [33]
2023-11-06 00:37:26
[182 days ago]

duh wittle baby want moree attentions awwww poor boobooooo

Aftershock [160]
2023-11-06 00:38:47
[182 days ago]

lol great babying, i'll admit you got skills.

Zizu [388]
2023-11-06 00:42:14
[182 days ago]

and then they all clapped

Bitch Pudding [39]
2023-11-06 00:50:39
[182 days ago]

"Are we really grown ass people that argue like we are 12?"

Yep. Apparently, we are.

OldTime v2 [130]
2023-11-06 05:59:02
[182 days ago]

I want to say 1 thing even tho this wont change anyting. Luth i said i wasnt gonna get involved until i had a reason, well u gave me a reason last night, but in all fairness kev did go ballistic and attacked others in SO like you did so to me i consider "this matter" even, so I will not retaliate. But as a grown ass man i will forgive and forget. But know if you continue to drain or try to lvl my bot or lower their ratio, what ever motive you have, then i will retaliate, now whatever decision or actions come from Zizu or Zac or Peet for the matter of fact is from them, so if they attack you and you use that as fuel to attack me, i will then return the favour. I just wanted to let you know I can/am an understanding man.

Yours truly Neo2, SunMoon and lastly OldTime.

(P.S im not those other 2 you dimwitt)

PeeT [150]
2023-11-06 06:25:42
[182 days ago]

And I second OTs statement here. I also had nothing to do with this feud. I consider this as a payback of Kevs actions and that's ok. But if i'm attacked again, i will retaliate too. As you may or may not know, i also have an army of tourneys.

Mr White [31]
2023-11-06 06:32:11
[182 days ago]

Look at us all getting along so nicely :)

Luthrin [32]
2023-11-06 08:10:56
[182 days ago]

an understanding man indeed and I appreciate both of your inputs Peet and Oldtime.

Both of these dudes (Oldtime and PeeT) can make the bots experience a living hell for anyone that steps on their toes and both are choosing not to retaliate.

So, GeorgeIII I think we have established an answer to your question. "Why is bots4 so toxic" Look no further than, kev AKA: Zizu, formally: Execute.

And just so everyone knows. Kev began his journey on bots4 with Escapism, a journey he admittedly says began after I introduced him to Myriad. He was a humble man in those days, but slowly this absolute power he accumulated has brought about an absolute corruption.

Kev, thanks for single handedly destroying this months push and effectively ending your bots4 career in terrible fashion. If it is about encouraging and flourishing the bots4 community, you do not deserve to be recognized in the bots history hall of fame.

Zac, I promised I would not make fun (and I encourage others not to as well) suffering from autism is a serious affliction that effects 1 in 10 people. Just keep up on the social studies, social ques, and social etiquette programs. One day you'll fit right in. Get well, Son.

Gpuff.. Your clanmate asked that his thread not be ascended or deviated from its original intentions. You, not anyone else, just you was the first to shit on that request. Your own clan mate man. If your loyalty in real life is anything like your behavior's in this game. I feel bad for your social circles.

For everyone else, Take good care, One love. cheers

Zizu [388]
2023-11-06 11:30:49
[181 days ago]

otto recruited me to escapism i dont think i spoke to myriad for a long time after i joined :P

Gpof2 [131]
2023-11-06 14:04:29
[181 days ago]

Actually pirate was the first to begin derailing the thread. Luthrin, you began bashing your own clan mate before I had said anything that could be taken as an insult. Your own clan mate man. If your loyalty in real life is anything like your behavior's in this game. I feel bad for your social circles. Once again you are pointing fingers at others for actions you've already done yourself prior. Eat shit.

Luthrin [32]
2023-11-06 14:57:46
[181 days ago]

Gpuff, for someone that claims to be a Doctor one would think your reading skills and comprehension level would have more substance to it. Allow me to Spell it out for you,... Doctor.

Luthrin:

Gpuff.. Your clanmate asked that his thread not be ascended or deviated from its original intentions. You, not anyone else, just you was the first to shit on that request.

Zizu's request. November 2023 Live recap thread Posted at 13:18 bots time

Chill out im just having some fun with play by plays so when people look back at probably bots biggest scoring month they can read and see what was going on. Dont get my thread locked arguing about shit

Biggest scoring month eh Zizu? You sure did poop your pants on that statement

bAH, I digress, either way everyone stopped and the thread had calmed down UNTIL: @13:46 bots time

Gpuff:

Is this the result of brain damage or something?

So you see, Doctor.. YOU were in fact the FIRST, and I quote,

"to shit on your clanmates request"

Now we all know what happens when you stick your neck out and make shithead statements right? go on, head down and move along... Doc.

Gpof2 [131]
2023-11-06 15:00:46
[181 days ago]

Go read the thread again. Both things I just stated are well before I implied you had brain damage. Also you're the one who started referring to me as a doctor, I've never claimed any such thing. I'm glad you think so highly of me though.

Luthrin [32]
2023-11-06 15:05:40
[181 days ago]

Jesus, Gpuff, I literally just spelled it out for you..

Do you and Pothead (Zac) have sessions on the bowl in your doctors office or something?

Your memory is severely lacking. I'd get that checked out. Doc

Gpof2 [131]
2023-11-06 15:10:39
[181 days ago]

I'm sorry you're incapable of reading. Keep getting upset and hitting dumpers because you continue to get called out on your retardation.

Luthrin [32]
2023-11-06 15:13:23
[181 days ago]

shhhhhhhhhhh that's enough stressing out of you. You got to watch your cortisol levels.

Zizu [388]
2023-11-06 15:44:12
[181 days ago]

lol

Zach01 [330]
2023-11-07 00:10:47
[181 days ago]

Luth I know you are feeling pretty down right now, and I honestly feel bad for you I really do.

I can't read your posts because they are so deluded they hurt my brain, but what I can do specially for you is find you a good sad song to help you in your time of need, so I have picked Fix You by Coldplay a good old british classic which should help you deal with your epic failures this month and your tragic loss of the ziz whores and your own dignity, wait forget the dignity you never had that.

Anyway maybe if I'm online when you read this hit me up by bmail and I will sing it with you.

LOMU [268]
2023-11-07 03:08:32
[181 days ago]

https://www.betterhelp.com/

Luthrin [32]
2023-11-07 07:53:52
[181 days ago]

Im glad to see you guys are enjoying yourselves. I mean, In the end it is just a game after all.

The important thing, Zac, is that you keep up with your social skills program and never forget that you aren’t alone in living with autism. Im not going to go over the stats because they can appear rather dooming, but I have faith you can find and adopt a life that is meaningful and productive.

Forum > Miscellaneous > This game.
Reply To Thread (login)